chapter 9

Raavi pov

I was standing in front of mirror looking at myself. Lehenga given by gombi is very beautiful. It will hide my pain in its brightness.
I hope I will have to not face shiva. I don't have energy to fight with him. I wore the earrings and I am good to go. I came out and saw Masi and Anita di were going somewhere.

Raavi: Masi where are you going??

Masi: we are going to my friend's navratri celebration but where are you going??

Raavi: i am going to pandya niwas for navratri.

Masi: why?? There is no need. Tou can come with us.

Anita :yes raavi you don't need to go there.

Raavi: i haven't ask your permission Masi and di. I am going there for my dhara di and I can't let her down.

Masi: but there you will have to face that jungle shiva

Raavi: Masi I can handle him. So you don't need to show your fake care to me

Saying this I left from there. I am not interested in their words. It my life and I know what is good and what is not. With rising heart I was going to pandya niwas.

Whole house was lighten with lights diya and were adored by flowers. I was standing at the door. I was feeling scared looking st crowd. What If they taunt me like before?? With little courage I went inside. I saw dhara di talking standing with kaki.

I move forward. I saw kanta kaki giving me weird look I gave her same weird smile.

Dhara: thank you so much for coming. And you are looking were beautiful in this dress.
(Hugged me)

Raavi: thank you di. And you are also very beautiful. (I broke the hug)

Kaki:raavi beta.....

I bend forward and took kaki blessings with cold face.

Kaki: please come back. This is the only blessings I can give you

Raavi: and this will never come true.

Rishita :hello raavi how are you??And looking very pretty pretty

Krish :bhabhi aap toh somnath ki sabse sundar ladki lag rahi hai

Raavi: that i always look.

I was trying hard to act normal. I can't see shiva anywhere and I am glad for that.

Anuty: are Suman why did you call this bad luck girl?? She will destroy your house and your relation if these house.

Anuty2: first she killed her parents. Now she killed dhara's unborn baby. And slowly she will kill every one.

Anuty: why have you called her on this holy day ?? She will destroy your peace and family. She has the same bad blood like her Masi and death parents.

I was trying hard to control my tears. But atlast tears flow from my eyes hearing their words. I was scared about this only. This humiliation. Every time this people try to make me feel low and question my character.

Shiva:bohot hui aapki bakvas

His voice roared in the hall making everyone silent. Now even he will also humiliated me

Shiva: just shut your mouth. Your are elder its doesn't mean that you can humiliated my wife infront on me. Who the hell are you to say these words to her??When you don't know anything that shut your mouth. How much do you about raavi and her family?? She has the most pure soul and kindness flow in her veins. Who told you that she is unlucky. For my family and for me she is the most lucky thing ever. So don't speak anything when you don't know. You can't say anything to my wife.

I was shocked by his words. But why he is saying this?? He was the one who have humiliated me infront if the world. Now his words Don't mean Anything to me. I don't know but his words are making me feel low. He thinks that I need him so he is wrong I don't need him anymore. I don't need his help also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like the update???
Please
Vote
Comments
Follow me
❤️🙏🙏🙏