chapter 34

It was a next day early morning. last night was not the way it was planned. Every misunderstanding between Shiva and Raavi has been clear. It was the day which Shiva has waited so long and finally Raavi is with him.

Every member of Pandya family is in Angan expect Dhara who has distance herself from everyone. Rishita was in kitchen preparing breakfast while other were outside waiting for her.

Shiva is standing near the door waiting for his Raavi. Everyone was confused looking at his behavior since morning. He woke up early, took bath and was looking fresh with glow of happiness.

"Shiva why are standing there?? Come inside and sit with us."

He turn his face hearing his mother's voice. But he didn't moved from his place and kept standing.

"Is Sharukh Khan is going to come??"

Krish asked looking at his brother who wasn't brother about his words.

Shiva eyes was sucked on the door. His eyes were waiting for her. His heart was not on pace. He want to just see. he want believe that finally she is going to live with him. In his house with him.

There was a knock on a door which made his smile reach till ears. Running towards to door he open it with pounding heart. The moment his eyes landed on her his heart got its peace. The peace you get after knowing your dream has come true.

Raavi's eyes met his. It was so good to see the same love in the person you love. Her lips were adoring with beautiful smile which made shiva heart jump. They were staring at each other while whole family came to see who was at the door.

"Raaviiii."

Everyone shouted upon seeing her with her same blue suitcase which she took with her. Suman Maa eyes filled with tears looking at her. While others got emotional seeing her.

Shiva broke the eye Contant and took the bag from her hand and welcomed her inside. Raavi enter with pounding heart. She looked at everyone and touched suman's feet.

"Is it for really??Are you going to stay here with us now.?"

Suman asked in desperate tone. Seeing her here was making her more guilty about her past behavior towards her.

"I am staying here till Rishita delivery the baby. I heard that Dhara Bhabhi has cut all the ties with you all and will not take care of anything. So I am here to help Rishita and you all."

Everyone smile seeing her innocent and kind heart. How rude they behave with her but still she is here for them. How did they misunderstood the kind girl who is here again just for them.

"Why are you so nice to us? We did so much bad with you but still you are here for us."

Raavi bend down till Suman's height after hearing her words. Taking her hands in her she said.

"You all are my family and when my family needs me I am always there. So don't think about the past. Think about the future which is going to beautiful and now we should get ready to welcome the new member of the family."

Everyone chucked at her words. Dev, krish and Gautam everyone hugged her and welcomed her. And Shiva kept looking at her the whole time and kept admiring her smiling face.

The way her eyes shine while talking with his family, the way she talk with them, the way she respect, the way she smile with them, the way she is caring for them was making him fell for her harder.

The respect and the love he has increased with the way she respect and care for everyone.

"Shiva why are you standing her?? Go and keep her bag in her room and you can leave that room now.?"

Suman words got his attention.

"But why I have to leave her room. Means it is our room so..why..?

Thinning his eyebrows in confusion he asked them.

"Because now you both are not married. And before marriage you can't stay together in one room."

Raavi blushed while looking at shiva sucked face. His bubble broken after hearing Gombi's voice. He thought that they will live together but he forget that now both are divorced just because of his stupidity.

"I will keep her bag."

His sad voice made Raavi's heart ache. Rishita came out and called everyone for breakfast while Raavi silently followed him behind. Shiva opened the door and enter and saw her entering after him.

He looked at her with sad smile and passed the keys.

"Yours room keys."

Raavi took the keys from his hand while looking at him. Even being in same house they can't stay together. But shiva know its just because him. Because for him this distance has been created between them.

"Thank you."

Raavi whispered while looking at his guilt filled eyes. Shiva broke the eye staring game and looked everywhere but her.

"You don't need to clean the room. I have been cleaning it everyday and did today also. If you want any help you can ask me."

He said looking everywhere but not her. Raavi looked at him who was avoiding looking at her because of the guilt his heart was carry. She knew it was his mistake but seeing him pain gives her pain too.

Shiva left the room after saying small bye while Raavi looked around. It was just the same the way she left the room. But now it is having many photo frame of them on the wall. She walked to cupboard and opened it.

There was her jhumka, pink saree and bangles. It was the things which shiva used to feel when she was not here. There was a photo for them together. Raavi smile looking at his angry face in the photo.

Everything was again same but everything was different....

-------------------------------------------------

Hello readers,

Sorry for making you all wait for the update. But from today there will be two update every week. I hope you all will forgive me and please enjoy today's update.

Your author.

Please. Vote. Comment. Follow me.