chapter 2

Shiva pov

I was about to faint but Mami words made me woke up.

Mami: it happened because me. Dhara please forgive me. Raavi is innocent. It was Me,Anita,and rishita Bua in this hospital kand. I was just wanting my raavi to come back to me. Rishita Bua wants to take revenge from your family. For wr three of us made this plan. And made raavi as culprit. Raavi wasn't knowing anything. She was innocent. Anita was who killed our child. My bachhi was unaware about our plan. Please forgive me. I did a great mistake.

Maa: how can you do this to your own daughter. You try to ruin her happiness by your own hands. How can you call yourself as a mother. If anything happened to my raavi then see I will not leave you alive.

My whole body was numb. I heart miss it beat. She was innocent, she was shouting and was telling us that she was innocent but I did what. I can't describe my mistakes in words. My anger rush To boil. I grav Mami by neck.

Shiva: Mami.You did mistake because of you my wife is suffering now. Because of you we are not Today. Because of you said that dirty words to her. You made me hate her. I hate her just because you. I will not leave you today

Dhara bhabhi came in between us and separated us and gave me tight slap.

Dhara: you said those words because you don't trust her. You Don't trust her that's why you didn't understand her. So just shut up and stop blaming Mami

She was correct. I was numb. My feelings are......I can't describe them

Staff: please sir and mam its hospital don't make noise.

I rush to doctor as I saw him coming out.

Shiva:doctor is she OK?? (Tears)

Doc: sorry but wound is very deep. She gas lost her very much blood. We are trying our best. Excuse me

And he went. I fell on the floor. I was feeling suffocating here. Tears were not stopping. Dhara bhabhi came and hug me making me more cry

Dhara: Shiva stop crying.

Shiva: bhabhi she did this because of me. I made her to take this step. I destroyed her. It's again my mistake bhabhi. She was tryto make me understand but I didn't listen. I just did want I saw. I didn't gave her time to explain herself. I was lost her bhabhi

Dhara: Shiva stop crying. When you know you have done wrong then try to mend things not crying. Be strong.

I nod and wiped my tears. Doctor said that she will take more than 5 hours to get her conscious back. I was sitting on the floor lost in my own thoughts. Bhabhi try to feed me but I refuse. It been 7pm in night.

Staff: paitent has got her consciousness.

Shiva: I am going to meet her now ( wiping my happy tears)

Staff: no sir you can't meet her. She only wants to meet her Masi and Anita di

Shiva: who said that she doesn't want to meet me. I am her husband and I have all rights to meet her.

Staff: sir the paitent has only said that she only wants to Meet her Masi.

My heart pain hearing her words. My raavi don't want to meet. Why she will meet a person who have hurt to hell?? But I want to see her. I want to know she if she is Okay or not. Mami and Anita went to Meet her. I was happy that she got her consciousness but I mood got bad as she told she don't want to meet me. I am sorry raavi. But please don't leave me. I really love you.

After one hour Mami and Anita came back. And I try to go inside.

Mami: Shiva raavi don't want to meet you. She has told me not to allow any pandya family to enter inside.

Shiva: who are you to stop me. I am her husband and I will meet my wife and no one can stop me.

Rishita: Shiva why are giving her more pain now. Just let her rest now. She has just fought battle between live and death. Let her live peaceful now

Hearing bhabhi words I stop myself from going inside. She was correct I can't give her more pain. But one day will take her all pain away. How will take her pain her away you are the only one who have given her the pain?? My thought made me stop.

Mami: now you all can go. I will stay with me daughter.

Dhara: Mami let Shiva stay here...

Shiva: no need bhabhi. I don't want to give her more pain by staying here. But I know I will take back with me very soon. She will forgive me and will be back at pandya niwas very soon.

Rishita: Shiva it is call over confidence. I  am 100% raavi will not forgive you so easily. O can't even trust her. Why she will come back to now.

Shiva: Don't worry bhabhi. Raavi will come back soon.

We all left the hospital. I was thinking how to take raavi forgiveness. But I know she will forgive me soon.

_________________________________________

What do you think about shiva over confidence behavior???

Hope you like the update???

Please
Vote
Comments
Follow me
❤️🙏