chapter 13

Shiva pov

I was crying mess looking at raavi figure which was getting blur.I lost her today but her words told me that raavi was never mine.I dont deserve to be her husband.

Suddenly my room door open and my whole family came inside.

Dhara:shiva dont worry we will do something to get raavi back. She loves our family very much and she will come back. We will make some plan to get her back.

Rishita : bhabhi still you want to bring her back.Why cant you let her live in peace. And which plan will you make.Don't you remember because of you plan only everything has happened

Maa: e patrani shut you mouth.Whenever you speak something you only speak negative. Dhara is stating correct.

Rishita: Maa you are forgetting whatever is happening between both shiva and raavi is because of dhara bhabhi plan only. If before only she would have told the truth about me and dev than shiva raavi would have never get married. If she wouldn't have plan to steal papers than they both would have been together now.

Dhara: rishita you are wrong.......

I move out from bhabhi grip and knee down in front of rishita bhabhi and joined my hands and was crying mess.

Shiva:so..sorry bhabhi...sorry 

Dhara: shiva why are you saying sorry to rishita?? you haven't done anyting wrong.

Shiva: i have done wrong with rishita bbhabhi since she has come to this family. She left her luxurious life , her family , her friends , her comfort zone and everything for us. But what we did with her. We always blamed her for her family deeds. When raavi and i was kidnapped we all blamed her for her family mistake. And when she took stand for herself we said that she is selfish , attitude girl. But how can we forget that she is also a human just like us who has feelings.

All were shocked by my words.Rishita bhabhi was shocked plus happy.

Dhara: shiva you know how rishita and dev got married. That time raavi try to attempt suicide.......

Shiva: it's not because of rishita bhabhi. Raavi attempted suicide because of you and dev as you both hided the truth from her.

Dhara: shivaaaaa

Shiva: when dev got raavi's marriage proposal he would have told her truth that he loves someone else but he didn't.And when at haldi day you came to know the truth about dev you decide to hide it from raavi. You and dev forced raavi to take that step.In this whole drama rishita bhabhi was not that fault. Because of rishita bhabhi three live swere saved dev , raavi and her.

Dhara: shiva what are you speaking about........

I decided to ignore her words and look in front at rishita bhabhi

Shiva: bhabhi i am sorry for whatever i did with you. You were never at fault but my whole family blamed you and your family because of our problems. You always said truth but we all ignored you thinking that you have attitude.

Maa: shiva now stop this drama here. You are telling that we have abused this patrani.

Shiva: maa sh ehas her name RISHITA not patrani. This what we did with her always giving her weird names and taunting her for not able to make food and having high demands.

Dhara: shiva maa called her patrani with love

Shiva: But i didn't feel love the way she always says infact it sound as taunt for me. Feom start only we did injustice with rishita bhabhi and raavi.

Krish: i am also sorry bhabhi. When i enter inside the bathroom without knocking whatever you said and demanded to have a bathroom was correct but everyone was busy with their problems only and no one said nything to me.

Shiva: atleast krish have realized his mistake and i think we all should say sorry to her but i don't think ki aap aisa karege.

Maa: dhara what happened to my children why they are behaviour like this??

Dhara: i dont know maa what i did in parenting my children.

I want to say that we are not her children and she is not our real mother she is our bhabhi maa not our maa but i kept quiet.

Shiva: i know you will never realized what you have done wrong with raavi and rishita bhabhi. I didn't succeed in saving my marriage life but i will mend my realtionship with my rishita bhabhi. 

Rishita: Shiva.....[ happy tears were rolling down her cheeks]

Shiva: bhabhi you don't need to cry anymore. I will not let by sister like you to cry. I will protect you from this world and my family.

Bhabhi was crying so i just gave her brotherly hug to make her feel that someone is there to protect her from this family. Few min later i broke the hug.

Dhara: shiva rishita and raavi are like our daughters

Shiva: yes they are like your daughters but you are not like their mothers

Shocked was written on her face. I know i have hurt her by my words but she needs to understand that she is not always correct. Raavi words were bitter like truth for me.There is many more to say but I can't say now because no one will understand it. For them they did best for bhabhi and raavi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENMT

FOLLOW ME