chapter 16

Shiva Pov

Raavi: and soon it will die.

Her words gave a tight slap on my face. I look at her face to read and understand her pain but like always I was not able to do so.

I never try to understand her as a husband. She was the girl who loved my family in every situation. I am her husband who hatred her with whole heart. Got angry on her without any reason. She is the girl bear the other in her husband life. She bear the hurtful words of my maa. My hate, anger, frustration everything she bear but didn't gave up.

She had a smile on her face everyday. She did her best to save our marriage but because of me she failed. I can't let her fall like this. I will try harder to save this marriage. 

Raavi has seen my unconditional hate but now she will see my unconditional love for her. She was alone and fought with herself and my family alone always because I was not the perfect husband but I will try to become just for her.

Shiva: and that feeling will again breathe in this 6 months. And I will do it. I will get your love and will get my place again in our heart with new dedication. I will do anything to get your love back.

Raavi: the person who is blindly In love with his Bhabhi's and the person who can't understand his own mother pain. What has his mother felt when his Bhabhi took her place in her children's hearts. First try to understand your mother and then try to understand me.

Shiva: Till now you have seen my hate, anger, hate but now you will see my love which will bloom the same love you had for me deep inside in your heart.

Saying this I left the house. I drove the bike away from the crowd. I was driving aimlessly. I stop my bike all sudden and got down. I lean my back on the bike and try to understand her words.

I have trusted Dhara Bhabhi blindly over my own mother and wife . For once I would have thought about my own mother and wife. All the respect and privilege of Pandya bahu has given to Dhara Bhabhi only.

She took many wrong decision but like always I trusted her blindly. I never tried to listen the other side story. I had respected her more than my own mother.  First she told to the plan from Raavi and Rishita Bhabhi and I agreed. I didn't thought for once how will they feel about it. Her words were command for me and did it but at last I am alone. 

We should never trust someone more than they deserve. She took the mother place in our brothers and made us believe that she is our mother but We were aware about the truth but was blind in her trust. She took all the love, care, that I have for my mother. She is our Bhabhi maa not our actual mother.

Since childhood I was blind but not anymore. I drove the bike to home with dedication to solve everything. I park the bike and enter inside the Angan and saw Maa was doing something on her phone with frustrated look. I move to her.

Shiva: Maa what are you doing with this phone??

Maa: I am trying to call Kanta but I don't know how does it work.

Shiva: Give it to me I will teach you.

Maa: you will teach me?? [ surprised]

Shiva: why are you asking like this??

Maa: Dhara said that my all children are busy in their own life no one will have time for me.

Shiva: it is not like that. Your Shiva has all his time for his mother. Come now I will teach you how to use this phone.

Maa: ok [ happily]

Her voice filled with happiness smooth my ears. I observe her facial expression while I was teaching how to use the phone. She was curious, interested and happy to get information about the phone. I never this much time with my Maa but today I felt that I have wasted all my life begin busy with myself. 

Me and brother were craving for mother's love which Bhabhi completed but what about our Maa craving about her child's love. She would have miss her kids love. I can see another feeling in her eyes.

She was talking with me very much not like other day. I don't even remember when I last spend this much time with my Maa. I was also feeling relax talking with my mother. I have decided that from tomorrow I will spend my most for my time with her just to that smile on her face which was fading hearing my words.

Shiva: other things I will tell you tomorrow.

Maa: why?? You can tell me now also.

Shiva: Maa its already more than one hour and I have to go to shop now. But I promise that from tomorrow I will to mandir with you everyday and will teach you how to use the phone.

Maa: Promise??

I nod my head. She was little sad but now I have to go to shop as I can't let Gombi do all the works.  I have promised myself to spend time with her and try to understand my mom, Rishita Bhabhi and Raavi not only Dhara Bhabhi. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME