chapter 15

Shiva Pov

It was 5am in morning. I got ready in new clothes after bathing. Currently I am holding pen with my shaking hands and divorce paper is Infront of me. With great difficulty I sign the paper. Tears roll down my cheeks looking at mine and Raavi's sign on this paper. 

There was knock on my door. I lazily drag myself to the door and opened it. To my surprise it was Rishita Bhabhi. I try to smile to hide my pain which was getting heavier.

Rishita: good morning

Tears slip from my eyes which I was holding. I turned myself and wipe it away. I again look at Bhabhi and gave her smile

Shiva: Good morning Bhabhi. You are here early in the morning. Is everything ok??

Rishita: I am asking the same question.

I didn't reply and let her enter inside. We silently sat on my bed. I was in deep thought and suddenly I said

Shiva: I LOVE HER AND WANT HER BACK IN MY LIFE

Rishita: I know. How much you love her. First I thought that you are doing drama to get her back but no I was wrong. You genuinely love her and I have saw it in your eyes.

Shiva: I want her back in my life. I can't live without her even thinking about it made me shiver till my core.

Rishita: If you really love her then why are you giving up so easily on her??

Shiva: means??

Rishita: if you genuinely love her then why are you letting her go without even trying once?

Shiva: Bhabhi I tried but failed

Rishita: do you really called that stupid plan as your try then don't. You haven't broken Raav's phone and then decorated the room and ask for her forgiveness. You have broken her heart and heart heals only with love not by yours dialogue.

Shiva: can you explain it??

Rishita: Raavi ever gave up on this marriage she tried hard to save it but you didn't even notice her efforts. You were blind in your hate towards her that why you ignore her every efforts she made to make everyone happy in this house. She changed the beast like you by her love and now its your time to do the same. If she can change you by her love then even you can change her decision of divorce by your love.

Her words were giving me great impact on me. How can I leave her without even trying once??

Rishita: why are you giving up so easily? You love her and  you need to cross all the boundaries to get your love back. Loving someone is easy but proving it very hard. And Raavi have proved her love for you and this family but one notice it not even her own husband. Just go and shower your love on her and show your right of husband by loving her and making her happy and if you didn't then someone else will come and take her. Will you will able to see  her with someone else? Will you will like if someone else will touch her and show his right on her??

Shiva: I will kill that person even if he think about my Raavi

How can I let someone come near her?? How can I leave my innocent wife alone is this world of devil?? She is a angel and she only deserve to by love but only my love.

Rishita: then go and love her the way that no one have love anyone in his world.

Shiva: thank you so much Bhabhi.

I ran out of the house with divorce paper in my hands. I coming Raavi for you, for us. I kick start my bike and drove to her house. I know it is close and I can even walk but why to waste time in walking when you have bike.

I got from the bike and stand Infront of the door. What if that maim open the door? so what I will say that I am here to meet my wife. I rang the door bell and waited for someone to open it. 

Soon the wait was open. I can hear the someone was about to open the door and finally the door opened and the most beautiful lady was standing in front of me. My lady. 

Her hair were wet and she was looking like fresh red rose. I can smell her jasmine body wash which was making me crazy. Her brown eyes were wide open in shock looking at me. 

She was looking doll in her pink suit. I remember our moment when she had wore this for first time. I was totally lost in her beauty. I never thought any crazy stuff about her but today........ 

She broke the eye contact which brought me back to reality. I gave her small smile in which I got nothing just emotionless face. She has even forget to smile just because of me.

Shiva: can I come in side.

She gave me the space and I enter inside the room. It was the same house in which I have came to find her when I was angry like bull.

Shiva: where is Mami and Anita??

Raavi: they have went to mandir.

Going to mandir can't clean their sins. She look into my orbs and I was again lost in the brown eyes which hold only painful story but soon it will turn into happy story.

Raavi: why are you here at this time??

Shiva: why can't I came to meet my wife??

Raavi: I am not your wife.

Shiva: you are and you will be the one always.

My words holds the honesty and purity of my love. I handed her the paper and she look at me with Suprise on her face as she didn't except me to this. I again smile at her.

Raavi: Thank you for doing this Favour on me.

Bitterness can be feel in her tone which sadden me.

Raavi: finally we will be freed from this unwanted marriage.

Shiva: Have you ever felt any feelings for me??

My question Suprise myself. I look at her face. She gave a bitter chuckled.

Raavi: the feeling I had for you and for your family was always unnoticed by you then now this question doesn't have any meaning

Shiva: means you had some feeling for me.

Raavi: and soon it will die 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME