Chapter 25

Author Pov

2 weeks later in Somnath

2 weeks gone in the construction and shiva missing Raavi. His love for her is increasing day by day. He is trying his best to do something for Raavi. He will everything she want. His anger has gone the day he realized that he was in love. His chipkali don't like junglee.

In these 2 weeks Disha visited Pandya house daily and shiva royally ignored her. Disha used to come and visit Dhara and suman and then she left for her home. Rishita was curious to know about the entry of Disha in this house again. 

Rishita try to find something but she couldn't get. She told shiva to do something but she try to avoid this matter. Shiva don't care why she is here and don't knew want to know why she is here.

In this 2 weeks Dhara and Suman have decided to talk with shiva about disha. And they are finally going to with him. Shiva will return home anytime. He is working at his friends shop for today to pay the loan. 

Dhara was confident that shiva will agree but if he didn't then she will do it by herself. And even if he didn't get agree after emotional blackmail then she is ready to take action Suman just want her child to have a good future with someone. 

Shiva came inside the house and saw the three ladies waiting. He wish to see his lady but it has been 3 weeks since he haven't saw her. Till now he was getting tensed about her safety. What if something happened ton her.

Brushing his thought he walk to them when Suman said.

Maa: Shiva we have something important to talk with you. 

Shiva: Maa I am all ears.

The nervous on her face made him suspicious. Why the hell Suman Pandya is getting nervous.

Dhara: You are getting married to Disha.

Soon the temperature increased. His blood shooted eyes landed on Dhara. How dare she spoke that words to him?? He control his anger. He can't get angry but from inside he was burning. 

Shiva: bhabhi if this is joke that it is the worst joke I have ever heard.

His dark and dominating voice filled the silence inside the room. 2 weeks he was thinking that his bhabhi will never tell him to marry someone else but today here she is.

Suman: shiva it is not joke. We really want you to marry Disha and move on in your life..

Shiva: seriously?? move on. Maa are you even thinking what are you saying. I love Raavi and never in my life I will marry anyone expect her.

Dhara: Enough shiva. Stop this Raavi jaap. She is not more part of your life so forget her and you are going to marry Disha.

She scold him like small children. She was already getting frustrated seeing him changing. 

Shiva: and who you are to tell me this??? My mom?? No so who the hell gave you the right to order me like this. I am not anymore kid so stop. Who gave you the rights to take decision for me?? 

Silent prevailed around. His words very calm but dominating. Dhara fear came true. The fear of losing Shiva trust on her. He was to roam around her whole day but today he said those words to her just for Raavi: The seed of hate has now grown up into tree in her heart for Raavi.

Dhara: shiva what are you speaking?? I am your ma....

Shiva: correction. You are my bhabhi not my mom and today you proved it. I thought you will understand my feeling for Raavi but no you are the one who is telling me to forget her.

Dhara: but Raavi don't lov.....

Shiva: she loves me or not its my problem so please stay out of it. 

Dhara: but Raavi is not good for you. She is the one who break the family peace. She is unlucky for us.  Shiva I am your Bhabhi Maa and because of Raavi you are talking like this with me. You are my child and I care for you. I want to see you happy which will never happen if Raavi is in your life. The moment she entered in you life it changed everything. She don't even match with you.  Please for your Bhabhi Maa get agreed to marry her. 

Shiva: I am blessed to have Raavi in my life. She is my lucky charm. And Actually it was you who took the peace for this family away by ordering me to get marry Raavi. It was always you who took ever decision of my life but not anymore but not anymore. I don't need opinion for you about Raavi if is good or not for me. She will be the best Girl I will have in my life. So stop blaming Raavi without any reason or else I will not tolerate a word against her. She is the only girl who rule my heart and she will be the last one.

Shiva said everything looking at her. Dhara had tears in her eyes after hearing his words. How can he say her that she snatch the peace of this family?? She always love shiva more than her and hearing these words from him but her cry. 

Shiva: I don't think what you think about me or Raavi. But tell me clear you that I will be the only to whom I will marry. And the day she came back into my family I will give her all the respect, which she deserve. For you all she will be housebroke, peace broker but she is everything to me. You can't say any ill about her. No one has the right to disrespect my wife not even me. And even a single word against her and you will see my different side.  Mark my words.

Everyone was shocked after this. Rishita was on nine cloud seeing shiva taking stand for his wife. He was fighting with his Bhabhi Maa for her. Rishita wish that Raavi would have there. She want Raavi to see this.

Her Bandar is fighting for her. Her shiva has finally changed. He is not more Bhabhi ka beta. He have got his own brain now. Rishita prayed to god that Raavi forget him soon and let their incomplete story to complete. 

Rishita smile looking at shiva figure who went out after his outburst. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Please. Vote. Comment. Follow me.