chapter 7

Raavi pov
I was sitting with Masi and Anita di on the dinning table having my breakfast. I was trying hard to act normal. Today court has send divorce papers to shiva. And I am waiting fir him to banged inside this house. Because I know he must be furious to read the paper.
But now I am tried of everything. I need peace.

Masii: raavi you are not eating anything. Take more sandwiches.

Raavi: no masi i am OK.

There was knock on the door. Masi went to open the door. It's not shiva because he will never come by knocking he will just enter.

Masi: e dhara what are doing here. Raavi is not going to meet you.

Why dhara di has came here. I think she has come here to convince me to take the papers.
Which is not going to happen.

Raavi: Masi let di come inside (Shouted)

Within few seconds di was standing infront of me. She hugged me and I hug her back. She broke the hug and care my face.

Dhara: how are you raavi??

Raavi: unfortunately still alive

Dhara: don't say like this.

Raavi: why have you come here di??is everything OK??

Dhara : I have come here to talking with you.

I look at Masi and Anita di who were looking at us with curious eyes. I can't infront of them

Raavi: come di lets talk inside my room.

I took di inside the room and made her comfortable on the bed.

Raavi :do you need anything??water or tea?

Dhara: no i don't need anything. I have come here for very important work.

Raavi: what is that important work??

Dhara: today is navratri first day. So like always whole somnath will come so I am here to invite you for the celebration.

Raavi: di i will not come in that house again.

How can I go to the house which made me feel like hell.

Dhara: i know you will not come But just of your di come.

Raavi : di I can't come. I don't want to see shiva

Dhara: so Don't see him. You just come for me. And after Aarti and garba you can leave. But please come.

Raavi :di...

Dhara: please come for you di. I want to celebrate this navratri with you. So please Don't upset your di and please come

Looking at her face I can't denied

Raavi: OK I will come.

Dhara : thank you so much. I will send your dress with krish

Raavi: di I have my whole clothes

Dhara: I know you have but like every year gombi have brought lehenga for the daughter in law lof pandya niwas. So you can't denied.

Raavi: ok you win

We both laughed but soon my laughter died

Dhara: are you really going to give divorce to shiva ?? He really love you

Raavi: now his love means nothing to me. And yes I will give him divorce. Now I don't want him in my life. I just want peace and that I will get after getting away from him.

Dhaar: raavi i know what you are doing you will be happy with your decision. But just think about second chance. If a person is really guilty about his mistakes then it can be forgiven.

Raavi: i have given him second for humiliated ne infront of mandir. But there is no second chance. Dhara di please end this topic here only. And tell shiva to give me divorce papers with his signature today when I will come

Dhara: I should leave now.

She left. And tears slip from my eyes. I known I love him. But he don't deserve it. My love betrayed me. How much I was excited to propose him but he gave me reality check that I have wasted my love for wrong person. And I am ready to resolve that mistake. I can't hate him but I can't even love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like the update??
Please
Vote
Comments
Follow me
❤️🙏🙏🙏