chapter 5

Raavi pov
It has been 2 days I have got discharged. Today Is my job interview. I am little nervous. It's first time that I am going to job. I don't have any job experience. But the company only want new experience people. I hope I will get this job. And If I  got the job then I will a apparment which company this provide to their employer. But I will not live there I will rent my own house.

I have wear full selvess formal suit. Full selvess because I still have bandage on my wrist. I reach the living room to find Masi and Anita di having breakfast.

Masi/Anita:good morning

Raavi: good morning

Masi: raavi are you going somewhere??

Raavi: if I have to leave this house I need job so I am going fir job interview

Masi:raavi are you seriously going to leave this house??

Raavi: so what do you want me to do? To stay here and suffer. I know you people can't see Me happy. But listen I will leave this house very soon.

Anita: raavi you know that we had done mistake but you can't leave this house.

Raavi:and who are you to give permission to me?? I will leave and very soon and then you live peaceful without me. Okay bye I am leaving.

Without waiting for reply. I left the house. I turn to my left and saw pandya niwas which was in silence. Tears brimming from my tears. This was house which I had wish to live forever. But we are not lucky always. Living in this house is living in hell.

At mandir
My eyes were closed. I was praying for my bright future which I will have for sure. God can't be unfair always. I open my eyes and look at panditji who smile looking at me and gave me Prasad which I took happily.

I was walking downstairs when I heard dhara di was

Dhara: raavi....

I saw Dhara di with kaki. I was angry with kaki also. I don't want to talk to them but I want to say sorry to di for her lose because of Anita di dirty plan.

Dhara: raavi who are you?? Are you OK?? Why didn't you not come to meet you di??( she hug me and I hug her back)

Raavi: di I am fine.

Dhara: why didn't you come to meet me??

Raavi: I will never enter that house where I was thrown out.

Dhara: leave that and tell me where are going In this dress??

Raavi: I am going for job interview as I am going to leave Masi house.

Dhara: raavi why are you leaving Mami She really cares for you??

Raavi: I know how much they care for me. Sorry dhara di because for Anita di you lost your ba..baby

Dhara: they is no need to say sorry. It was my faith that I can't become mom.

Raavi: don't say like this you will become mother one day and I am sure you will be the best mom in the world.

Dhara: thank you. And all the best. You must be getting late now.

Raavi: thank you di. Bye

I turn to kaki who eyes were moist which I don't care. I said bye to di and left in auto rickshaw for interview.

Malhotra company

I am standing looking at the most beautiful and top company of somnath. I was breathing heavily due to nervousness. I took deep breath and enter inside. At is really beautiful from inside. People were busy doing their work. I went to receptionist.

Raavi: hello. I am here for job interview

Rep: mam please tell me your name??

Raavi: raavi pa...verma

Rep: mam you need to go on 30th floor as today interview is going to held there

Raavi: thank you

I reach to lift. I press 30th floor. Lift stop with ding sound. I came out the lift and saw almost 30 people like me waiting for interview. Looking at the crowd I don't know if I will able to get the job or not.

I was waiting for my turn. It almost half and hour when a girl came and suddenly hug me making me shocked.

Girl: I am so happy. Thank you god( and she broke the hug)

Raavi: excuse me!!(awkwardly)

Girl: sorry. Actually I got the job that's why i am very happy. I don't have anyone to share my happiness. So in happiness I hug you. BTW I am roshni. And you( forward hand)

Raavi: raavi ( Shaking hands)

Roshni: so all the best. If you will get the job we will party together because I don't have anyone.

Raavi: don't worry roshni I also don't have anyone we will celebrate together.

Roshni: thank you so much

She said and hug me. We were talking but my turn came early so Taking deep breath I went inside.

Cold AC wind hit my face Making me shiver. I saw four face and all were men

Men: so please have a seat miss raavi.

Raavi: thank you sir

Men: so I am ceo of the company nikhil Malhotra. So you will get this job on base of this interview

It took 30 min for interview.

Nikhil: so miss raavi we are impressed by your attitude so you are selected

Raavi: thank you sir

I left the cabin and was embrace in hug by roshni.

Roshni: so what happened??

Raavi: I got the job

Roshni: seriously (I nod) and now we will party together so let's go.

I chuckle at her happiness. We spent our day enjoying ourselves. Roshni is orphan and she Is alone. And I can feel her pain. She is very carefree girl. And very talkative girl. I love her nature.

Shiva pov

Today I didn't went to meet raavi. Bur dhara bhabhi told me that today she went for job interview and I am happy for her. I day ended in shop only. But my thought was occupied by her only.

_________________________________________

I hope you like the chapter???

Please
Vote
Comments
Follow me
❤️🙏🙏