chapter 26

Author Pov

Shiva went out after his outburst. His trust for Dhara broke today after her demand. Everyone know that how much he loves Raavi but still she demand him to get marry. His Bhabhi Mahanta has finally came to end. 

Not everyone deserve the respect which Dhara deserve from him. Now he is feeling guilty for trusting her always and not trusting Raavi or his own mother. She don't deserve the place which shiva has given her. 

He was walking far from his house when he heard something. He turn around and saw mami and anita on the road. He thinks that mami have fallen down. He went to them and said.

Shiva: mami is everything okay?? Do you need any help??

Both look at him and got shocked to see that it was shiva. Mami was shocked to hear his polite words and that to for herself. Both mami and anita shared a look and looked at him.

Mami: what happened to you?? How can you speak so politely with me??

Shiva: mami just leave it and tell me what happened??

Anita: I think she got sprain in her leg. We should take her to hospital.

Shiva: so what are you waiting for lets go. I will help you.

Shiva came forward and made Prafulla stand by holding her shoulder while the two ladies stood there in shocked. How this happened?? How can shiva changed?? Mami was doubting him. She thinks that he is doing someone acting.

Shiva stop the taxi and all settle inside and soon reached the hospital. Both ladies were still in shocked seeing his changed behavior. 

Shiva: doctor I think she had sprain in her leg. 

Doctor did her treatment and gave them instruction.

Dr: Its done. Take care of her and come after 1 week and I will change the fracture. 

Shiva paid her which again gave them shocked. He was paying for mami's treatment. 

Mami: shiva tu thik hai na?? tu yeh paise mujh par use kar raha hai??

Shiva: I know what I am doing.

Shiva took both of them to their house. Shiva made prafulla settle on the couch and settle Infront of her.  

Anita: thank you so much for helping us.

Shiva smile gave them shock again.

Mami: shiva you have hit your head somewhere. Varna hamara shiva aisa nhi hai. 

Hearing 'hamara' word from her made shiva smile. Mami have promise that shiva will not behave rude with shiva and shiva had changed himself only. Only for one person Raavi.

Shiva: I want to say something to you. 

Mami: say

Taking deep breath he look at her with soft smile.

Shiva: sorry. I am really sorry for my past did. 

Mami did act like she is going ton faint and anita fell on the couch.

Anita: shiva what are you saying??

Shiva: I am sorry for everything I did with you in past. Jo bhi maine tere aur raavi ke sath kiya uske liye sorry bol raha hoon.

Mami: what suddenly changed you.

Shiva: my love for Raavi. 

Mami got again a shock.

Mami: you don't love my daughter. You just love for bhabhi and yourself. You can never love my daughter. And if you saying this because you want Raavi to come back to you then you are wrong because she hate you and will never come back to you. So stop this acting of begin good. You and your family don't deserve her. So now leave.

Shiva smile at her. Shiva and Prafulla both were wrong in their past. Mami have realized her mistake when she said sorry to Raavi. Shiva also have realized his mistake. But he knows telling this to mami is very hard. He didn't help her because she is Raavi's family. 

He helped her because he wanted to. He want his relationship with his mami to be good. He don't want any minus point in himself. He want to make himself best for Raavi. 

Mami: Anita go and make tea for me and you leave for here.

Anita: fui rashan khatam hogaya hai. 

Shiva: I will go and bring for you.

Mami: you don't need to do this for my family. We are capable of doing our work be ourself.

Shiva: I know mami but why do you want to stress yourself when I am here. 

Before she can say anything to him he left the place. 

Anita: masi do you think he is doing any acting because I don't think. His eyes tell everything to us. I think he had really changed because of Ravi's love.

Mami: He can love her but she don't love him. And even she loves him then he have to do hard work to gain her back. I know me and shiva both did in our past and it is good that he realized his mistake. But still he has to do hard work for my daughter. 

It was evening when shiva came back from shopping. She was tied and all the shopping which was noticed by mami. Indeed he is doing hard work for her daughter. 

Shiva: I have brought all the things which you said.

Anita: thank you so much Shiva. [ he smiled]

Mami: anita go and bring tea for him and you sit down. And yes thank you.

Shiva sat down and look around to find someone. Mami was busy in her phone but her all attention was on her shiva. How he is going around to get glimpse of her daughter. Shiva want to see her badly but she is not here.

Mami: she is not in somnath.

Her words made shiva jump at his place. All the bad thoughts ran inside his mind. Did she left him?? Will she ever come back to somnath.

Shiva: wh...where..i...is left??

Mami: that is none of your business. Wherever she is she is happy there. 

Shiva: when she will come back again??

Mami: why should I tell you. You don't deserve to know where she is.

Anita came with tea cup in her hand and gave them and left the place. Shiva silently drank his tea and was lost. 

Mami: So you love my daughter.

Her word made him come to reality.

Shiva: yes I love her very much.

Mami: so when did your love went when she was with you. 

Shiva:  i was jerk at that time. I never care for her when she was with me but now I have realized my love and I know it is very late for this. But still I will try my best and win her love back. 

Mami: what if she didn't came back??

Shiva: I will wait for her till my last breath. 

Mami can see true love for her daughter in his eyes. And she knew that Raavi also love him. She have seen Raavi at night that she will wake up till late at night. And sometime she have caught her looking at his photo also. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME.