3

I went back to the firm with a different aura compared to when I left, I immediately went straight to my office to cool myself off and forget what happened back there.

I still can't believe it, the one and only person I loved. Just ate lunch with me discussing her future, but not with me. Hell, she even asked me to be the Architect of their own house. I decided to leave the firm really early, cancelling all the plans I had.

I can't work when I'm like this, hell no.

I went to my condo and showered, In hopes to easen my thoughts and to prevent them from coming back to my mind again. I need to keep myself busy, that's the goal.

I'm back to square one again, why did you have to show up?

Instead of blaming her to release my guilt, I decided to let it go. I changed before dropping myself to the sofa grabbing my headset, put them onto my ears. Grabbed a book, and decided to get lost into the pages of it. When thoughts like these surrounds me way more than normal, I usually do something. Something far from what I usually do, just to forget about her.

But that's the problem, all of my hobbies always includes her.

I keep on flipping, eyes scanning the page way faster than normal. As if I'm skimming and not reading, well maybe I really am. As if I anticipate to forget about her that I do everything I can to do so, not even bothering the words anymore. In hopes that when I flip another page, my thoughts about her lessens.

But it doesn't work, I decided to scroll through insta to see what's up with my friends. My high school friends, Jia, Tricia, Iyanah and Zheena are now living their own lives. We rarely meet anymore, but when we do. It still feels like the same, just like how we used to be back in highschool.

Jia, who's now a dancer and is now touring around the world. Tricia, who's now a flight attendant and accompanies Jia wherever she go. Zheena and Iyanah who are also together at work. Ako lang talaga ang naiba.

Seeing Zheena online sa Insta, I decided to message her for a little catch up. I need to talk to someone about this, and hopefully she's up for it.

sayonara_: madamm, musta?

Within a minute she saw the message and is now currently typing her reply.

Zheena_Ang: Okay lang, u?

sayonara_:oks lang din, musta dyan? Busy ba much? Si yani?

I patiently waited for her to reply.

Zheena_Ang:hindi naman much, paalis na nga kami. Early leave since natapos na mga gawain namin, otw kami sa mall. G ka? Sa may Chinese restaurant.

Yon, sakto.

sayonara_:sge, otw.

Wearing a white casual short sleeved loose top with a matching white spaghetti strap top on the inside and regular denim squared pants I grabbed my small bag and head towards the mall Zheena and Iyanah are going to.

When I arrived they were already at the restaurant and have already booked a seat for us, when we made eye contact they waved and motion for me to have a seat.

"Blooming Ara ah, may bago na ba?" Mapangasar na bati ni yani saakin.

"Antagal na mula nung kay ano ah," dagdag ni zheena.

"Baliktad nga eh, and no. Wala parin." I clarified.

"Te, antagal na ah. Hindi ka parin maka-move on?" Asar ni yani.

"How am I supposed to move on when she's my new client?" I spilled the tea.

"Weh?"

"Weh?!"