15

"Let's go." She ordered with that authoritative voice, the same she used nung natagpuan nya'ko sa bar.

I did what she told me to, I get into the car. Put on my seatbelt and she drove Immediately. Trying to tense the air out.

"Are you okay?" She asked after a few minutes.

"Ask that to yourself." I respond. She sighed heavily and once we're out of the site, she stopped the car.

"Love, look at me." She commanded. Making me obey.

"Calm down okay?" She asked, still trying to tense the air out.

"Men and their ego's my God!" I frustratedly yelled.

She chuckled. "Calm down, he didn't do anything to me. Okay? I won't allow him to do anything to me." She assured.

Still not satisfied, I saw how that man hold her up by the collar. If that man can do that, he can certainly do worse. However, I guess she noticed that and cupped my cheeks using her hands.

"Calm those eyes for me will ya?" She asked once more, making me obey slowly. She smiled upon seeing my eyes rest, far from that darken one earlier.

"Let's go?" She asked after we've settled. I nod and she starts the car. We just drove to the condo since wala naman kaming pupuntahan and my work is also done na rin.

Gab texted me after he settled the things with the guy and the workers, he checked in to see if I was okay and I said yes. He also warned me about somethings the man might do but I'm all aware of that. This time, she's the one who cooked for us. Making me eat dinner with a happy smile on my face, the next morning I didn't want to go to work that day. That's why we decided to go to the mall and take the day off.

She's wearing a red striped dress with her hair in a braid and a ribbon adding a cute touch to it, meanwhile I manage to find a button down shirt who has the same pattern as her dress. I happily put it on top of my white usual tube top, I tie the ends and for my bottoms I'm just wearing simple black jeans. My hair is in the usual bun state with a couple strands of hair falling out.

Since we loved the combination so much we decided to take pictures at my mirror before leaving, some are posted on my close friends story while hers are just saved on her phone. We decided to eat muna at a sushi restaurant, I happily feed her sushi and she does the same to me. Oftentimes we'd laugh at eachother's faces after taking the sushi in since it's so huge it's enough to make our cheeks puff.

"Eh, I don't want to eat anymore!" She declared after teasing her.

I teasingly smiled. "Sorry na love, hindi na. Kain na." I said and offered her another sushi. She smiled and takes it in, I smiled. Admiring how cute and beautiful she is.

Once we're done we decided to look around for clothes, I've been thinking to replenish my wardrobe a little bit since halos puro vest ito at panloob. We went to terranova and there she tried couple dresses on and some pants as well, she ended up getting all of the pants and a couple on the dresses. Me on the other hand I chose to shop at h&m.

Mostly button down shirts and other oversized t-shirts are the ones I bought, when I meant replenishing my wardrobe. I meant adding a spice of masc in it. It's been a while since I wore masc clothes on, I changed my style when I entered college and since then that has been my style.

The lady beside me laughed at my new set of clothes on my basket, "your being masculine now huh? How cute." She pointed out.

"Only for you," I whispered.

We checked out the items I bought and upon exiting we stumbled across a flower shop that seems newly opened since we haven't saw this one yet. They have everything here, a photobooth is even here, since it's just new nobody has dared to visit in yet. The owner greeted us with a warm smile as we roam around the shop.

Once I saw the desired flowers I want to get for her, I grabbed the bouquet and showed it to her. She happily smiles and hugs it like a child, making me chuckle at her cuteness. I payed for it and since may photobooth don we also took pictures with the flowers. We happily roam around the shop like a happy couple, even people and saleslady are staring at us everytime we enter a shop. I didn't mind and instead shows more affection towards her, not minding the people around us.

I happily wrap my arms around her waist, bringing her closer to me. "Love seriously they think we're pissing them off." She whispered, making me chuckle.

"I don't see any problem in that," I whispered back.

I never got to do this when we're together, back in the day we prioritized not getting caught in public by my classmates and her workmates. And if ever we're not in public, we rarely spend time with eachother due to our other priorities. So now, I'm taking the time and not caring about what people will think. I miss this and I miss her, and I don't hesitate to show my affection for her in public.

After couple hours of strolling around the mall we decided to go to Starbucks for a quick break, at kung sineswerte ka nga naman oo. Zheena and Iyanah are here as well.

"Kelan pa?" Tanong agad ni Zheena nung umalis sya para umorder saamin.

"Recent lang." I simply said.

"Te hinihintay na ni Tricia yung bag nya." Pabirong asar ni Yani.

I smile, "tell her to go home quickly nang mabigay ko na." Pasabi ko.

"Pero diba may fiancé-"

"Wala na ngayon." I cut her off, making her smile.

"Paano yung bahay?" Yani asked.

"We haven't talked about it yet, we'll see once we can contact the guy. For the meantime, I'll contact the company to pause the construction unless we know what to do." I confidently said.

"May plano talaga ha?" Asar ni zheena.

"In-denial pa sya." Yani added.

"What are you girls talking about?" Bungad nya.

"Si Ara Miss, In-denial pa na magcocomeback kayo." Zheena answered.

"Oo nga miss, nakipagpustahan pa kay Tricia. Ayon, talo." Yani added.

She chuckled upon hearing that from yani, she looks at me with a funny expression.

We catched up for sometime and later we decided to part ways, umuwi narin kami since medyo hapon na and pagod na kami kakaikot sa mall na may dala-dalang shopping bags. When we got home she ran out of pambahay clothes so she asked If she could borrow a hoodie and sweatshirt of mine and I agreed. I actually don't mind it, so I let her borrow my grey sweatpants and a light purple sweatshirt.

It fits her perfectly, medyo malaki nga lang sa kanya but I didn't mind it at all. I actually prefer it that way, she looks cute in my clothes. She happily sets the purple tulips up using an empty vase and once she was done we decided to order nalang and watch a movie that made the both of us snuggle while sleeping.

:)