14

sayonara_: sunsets with you.

And with that one story, I once again cause a huge turbulence into my friend's minds. I didn't publicly post it. Only my close friends are the one who can view it. Including the girls and Gab.

Zheena_Ang:woww

yanicruz_:hinihintay na tricia yung LV bag nya te.

GabMrtnz: legit??

savcia: OY TE YUNG BAG KO HA

Jia_S: ???????

Reign_M: gagi

Kiesha_L: kaya pala Lavelle ha, ikaw. HWHHAHAHHHA CONGRATS ACCLA

bianca_charlene: uy-

Different reactions, different opinions. But I didn't mind all of them. I figured I'd be better if I explain it to them when time comes rather than In chat. I look at her while she's busy driving, after that sunset we decided to wrap up our date and head home since we still have a reality to go back to.

"Gonzales." I call.

"You always call me that," she pointed out.

I chuckle. "Parang hindi ka naman sanay." I rebutted.

"It's so formal," she added, making me chuckle even more.

"Why Gonzales? That's because it's mix of casualty and respect. I didn't want to call you Ysabelle when you're still my teacher, that sounds rude. Same goes to Nicole, people might think someone else. That's why It has always been Gonzales, Ms. Gonzales." I explained.

"And besides, it's rare for people to call you that. Ayaw mo yon? Maalala mo'ko everytime someone calls you that?" I smirked.

"Oh, that's why." She chuckled.

I chuckle. "What do you want me to call you ba? Nicole-"

"Love."

I pause for a moment. Not being able to digest that information quickly.

"W-What?"

"Love." She repeated, loud and clear.

I blush, not knowing what to say. Just thinking about that call sign is enough to make me feel butterflies in my stomach already. I don't think I can handle her calling me that, I might melt instantly.

"Why, is there a problem with that?" She asked, eyebrow raised.

"N-Nothing, Love." I said.

She smirked upon hearing the word out of my mouth. She rest her hand on my thigh, "Good." After that she continued driving.

The following day I have to face the reality again, the only difference is. I have her on my side.

I cooked breakfast for the both of us which she truly appreciate, then I showered and got to my usual work attire. I have to visit other sites as well and attend meetings kaya I need to be presentable. I'm just wearing a black knitted top which is partnered with a beige vest and suit. My hair is in a bun this time.

"Love I have to go na." I pout.

She smiles. "Don't miss me too much." She joked.

"I have other sites to visit and meetings to attend. I'll be busy the whole day." I told her.

"It's okay, I'll visit the house later on. I'll update you on the progress." She said that made me smile.

"Thanks love," I smile.

"No worries." She pecked a kiss on my forehead.

I left the house and drove to the company with a smile, when I got to my floor. The staffs as usual greets me and when I got to my office, Gab's already there waiting for me.

"Good morning, Engineer." I smirked.

"Ano yon?" He asked Immediately.

"Long story Martinez." I said.

"Teacher mo-"

"She's my ex Gab." I said. "We used to be together back in the day however we separated for personal reasons. And now, we're together again." I summarized it up.

"Pero may asawa-"

"Not anymore." I cut him off.

"Pano yung bahay?" He asked.

"We'll talk about that." I simply said.

"Iba ka talaga Lavelle." He whispered.

"Shocked much?" I smirked.

"Babae pala ang nais." He added. "Kaya pala hindi pumapatol sa lalaki." He chuckled.

After that he didn't bother asking me about that anymore, he also promised not to tell anyone unless we decided to publicly announce it. And whatever happens, he'll support us and be on our back everytime. My work continued in the firm, I'd attend meetings in the morning. And by the afternoon I hop onto sites and check each and every progress of it. I only have two sites to visit and since I'm done I'm just writing an update report about the sites to be passed to Gabriel.

That's when I receive a call from one of the workers.

"Hello?" I asked, wondering why would they call.

[ Ma'am, si Miss Ysa po. Sinasaktan nung asawa nya, sinabi po ni Engineer na tawagan ko raw po kayo. Nasa site po kami ngayon.]

And with that my vision darkens, I'm sure my eyes turned to the darkest shade it has ever been. I ended the call and drove Immediately to the site on full speed, not minding how fast I'm going.

When I got to the site I Immediately head out only to see Ms Gonzales and the guy arguing, the workers are just standing and watching the two of them while Gab is trying to settle the two of them.

"Mr-"

"Don't you dare call me that!" The guy angrily yells and pushes Gabriel away before grabbing Ms. Ysa by the collar.

That's when I had lost it.

"Hey!" I yell for the first time in a long time, enough to grab all of their attention.

He looks at me, fuming with anger. "Stay away from this Architect." He calmly said.

"Why the hell would I stay away? That's my goddamn girlfriend your touching!" I tried to let go of his grip kay Ms but he managed to grab my hand and now grabbed my arm.

"Oh, so you're the one she's talking about?" He smirked. "Is that why you chose her as the architect of our house huh?"

"She has nothing to do with this, don't drag her into this it's all my fault." She calmly said.

"This girl," he tightened his grip on me. "She's the reason why you broke up with me!"

"Yes!" I yelled. "I'm the fucking reason why she broke up with you!" I proudly yelled.

"You bitch-"

Before he could take action I managed to slap him real hard, making him let go my grip. I walked forward and when he turns to face me I slapped him on the other cheek using my other hand.

When he faced me again I kicked him causing him to fall and knock over the bucket of materials. I was about to kick him again when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulls me away from that scene, causing Gab to take over it.

"Love, calm down."

:)