Special Chapter #2

-YSA-

"Sayonara..."

I can feel myself shivering even though I'm wearing a blanket, she pulls me closer. Allowing me to warm up. After a while she grabs the thermometer and checks my temperature.

"I knew it, you have fever love." She told me.

I actually had it a few days ago, I just shrugged it off kase I was busy with all the grades I've been meaning to pass kase malapit narin ang viewing of grades ng mga students.

But I guess tonight hindi na kinaya ng body ko, I haven't been feeling good all day long. Sayonara already has a hunch about it but since she doesn't want to bother me she just allowed me to rest. Ngayon lang nya nalaman. na nilalagnat ako.

She vanished from my sight for a few minutes and when she came back she has a pail and a cloth in her other hand. I immediately knew what she was gonna do so I removed the blanket from my body right away.

"Hay nako love..." She said as she gently wipe the wet cloth all over my arms.

"I'm sorry love, busy kase..."

"I'm not mad, I'm worried. I know I'm busy but it's my responsibility to take care of you too." She said, pouting.

"And you're doing such a good job already, I can handle myself naman. You're still a loving, caring, and a very good wife to me hmm? Don't feel bad about this." I said, trying to assure her.

When she finished wiping the wet cloth all over me she gave it a last rinse before putting it on top of my forehead. She also told me to lay down at mag pahinga, she then went to the kitchen and from what I can smell I think she's cooking something para makainom ako ng paracetamol.

I was able to take a nap habang hinihintay sya, when she came back she served noodles to me with a tray kasama narin ang gamot na kailangan kong inumin.

"Thank you lovey." I said, smiling.

"Kain ka na, there are many ways you can thank me later." She playfully smirked.

I just shrugged her thoughts and ate the food she cooked me, hindi naman eto ganoon karami kaya I was able to finish it. Ininom ko narin ang paracetamol habang nilagay nya ang pinagkainan ko sa kusina.

When I felt someone climbing the bed I immediately knew it's her, may dala-dala syang tumbler, cold fever, biogesic, and thermometer kase kakailanganin nya ito later to check up on me. Nilagay ko lang ang cold fever sa forehead ko before she turned off the lights once again para makapag pahinga na'ko.

"Sleep na love, wake me up if you need me hmm?" She said in her soothing voice that calms me so much.

I managed to fall asleep, when I woke up tanghali na and the lady beside me is gone. I gathered the energy to get up para hanapin si Ara.

That's when I saw her preparing breakfast for the both of us, ung akin nga lang nasa tray. I suppose dadalhin nya ito sa kwarto para pag nagising ako.

"You're awake already?" She asked, pouting.

I chuckle, I went behind her and hugged her. Missing her already.