23

Before I used to consider her as a normal mysterious student, but after that? Her actions all make sense to me. Normally I do consider that as a normal thing that cannot be prevented, so I just told her as long as she doesn't cross her boundaries. It's fine.

But lord, why do I always await for her?

It's something a teacher shouldn't feel towards their student, it got me questioning, Lord why her?

I mean, Sayonara is a wonderful student. She has everything every guy wants. But she doesn't pay attention to those, because all her attention is directed towards me.Funny, because those guys would come up to me to talk about her. Since we're both close, guys would often ask me about her. Like what she likes, what she truly is, and is even asking for my blessing.

How I wish I could tell them that they have no chance because I have her.

I shook my head with that random thought, this is getting unhealthy Ysa.

Knowing Sayonara, she isn't the type who's up for romance. Out of all of her friends, she's the only one who doesn't have a love life yet. She's NBSB, according to her and has never had any fling or MU.

It's around lunch time when I ventured down the faculty to eat lunch, I look at the time.

12:00, has she eaten lunch already?

Wait- why am I thinking about her? Goodness Ysabelle.

Of course she has eaten, she's the one who reminds her friends to eat. She's the one who always looks after them, even brought them to the clinic if needed. She's the one who panics whenever bad things happen to them. How can she not eat?

Pati ba naman rito Ysa, seriously?

I shook my head mentally to forget those thoughts again, I only thought of them whenever I'm alone or when I'm not doing anything. Now even when I'm busy, It randomly enters my brain. And no matter how hard I shook my head to dismiss those thoughts, it's all useless. That's it. Since Sayonara cannot physically distance herself from me, then I'll do it on my own. I need to stop this, for our own safety.

I plan to stick to what I had planned in my head, do everything I can to distance myself from Sayonara. Even when it's hard to do so, she has found comfort in me, and so am I to her. But I have to do this, for our own benefit. And so I sticked to the plan, I entered the room, with complete authority and sense of professionalism. And proceeded with the things we need to do.

As the lesson progress I don't have a hard time ignoring Sayonara, because she on the other hand isn't also talking to me. At first she tries to pay attention but then later on lowers her head down, I can sense that something Is wrong. But I can tell she's trying her best not to let anyone notice that.

I wish I could talk to her, ask her what's wrong.

Suddenly, she lifts her head and signs that she needs to go to the restroom. Of course I allowed her but as she make her way outside her body gives up fully making her collapse on the floor, hitting her head. I immediately rush towards her direction, not knowing what to do. I slowly carried her body, that's when I realize how light she is. That worried me.

"Zheena, take charge." I said before leaving the room carrying Sayonara in my hands.

I press the elevator button Immediately and luckily it opened quickly, I carefully put Sayonara inside and head straight down to the clinic. When we got there the nurses Immediately checked to see what happened to her, turns out she has acid reflux. Something that once it isn't cured, it could go to her heart. Making it a dangerous scenario.

I left her with the nurses there and went back to the faculty to buy some biscuits for Sayonara downstairs, when your acid reflux attacks, the best food to eat is skyflakes. Not to heavy for you to vomit, and enough to add something to your stomach. I went back to the clinic and head to the room where Ara is, she's now conscious and is confused with everything.

"Miss nahimatay po ba ako-"

"Eat." I handed her the skyflakes.

"Pero miss-"

"Uh-uh, I said eat Lavelle. You won't vomit that, skyflakes are the perfect thing to eat when your acid reflux is attacking." I explained.

"How do you know-"

"I took pre-med remember? Now go eat." I ordered.

She didn't utter a single word anymore and took a bite of the skyflakes, slowly but surely she eats. While the nurse and I explained to her what happened earlier.

"Hindi po ako makakain, kase pag kinakain ko po-"

"Sinusuka mo, I know." I cut her off. "Well, next time. Make sure you have a pack of skyflakes around with you, incase this happens." I advised her.

"Opo, thank you po miss." She smiled slowly.

"Stay there with nurse until dismissal okay? I'll come visit you after." I said.

"Miss-"

"Uh-uh, stay there Lavelle. Do not dare go back to your classes, nurse, huwag nyo pong palayasin to." I ordered the nurse who's now chuckling at the both of us.

"Opo, Ma'am." The nurse agreed.

I went back to their classroom to discuss about what happened to Sayonara, turns out she has not been feeling well since this morning. But they all thought It was some sort of headache from lack of sleep. And due to sleep, she wasn't able to eat lunch and recess. Which lead her to her acid attacking, and that made her faint.

Goodness Sayonara, what am I gonna do with you?

All she can eat right now are skyflakes to not shock her stomach from the amount of food she's recieving after not eating for almost half of the entire day. Just like I promised when my final class ended I visited her inside the clinic, there I found her sleeping peacefully. All curled up in a blanket. I smile upon seeing her rest, she deserves it.

"Kanina pa po nya kayo hinihintay, laging naka tingin sa orasan. Tapos na raw po klase nyo pero bakit hindi pa raw po kayo nandito." The nurse explained.

Well, that's because I had to get food for you silly.

I took the empty chair beside her and sat on it, admiring her features as she sleeps. Her hair gets in the way and as I try to move it she suddenly wakes up. And when she spots me she smiles Immediately.

"Rise and shine miss," She greeted.

:)