21

It's been weeks since my whole life took a turn, the lady I love the most is now back in my arms. I resigned at my old firm and finally found the courage to take over my auntie's company along side Gabriel.

Who knew, that it would only take a single proposal for everything to take a huge turn?

A good one.

Things have been going good on our end, I wake up everyday, head to work while Ysa continues her tutoring with other children. Projects, meetings, proposals, site visits here and here. With a little date on the side.

It's all I could ask for.

If you would have told me months ago that I'd be living the life I've always wanted to have, I wouldn't have believed it. But here I am. Living inside a chaotic world, with her.

Today's the day the girls gather around and meet her, though zheena and yani have already. Tricia and Jia still wants to see her, and with that. We all agreed to set up a date for us to gather all together. It's a Saturday morning and Ysa and I decided for a quick jog and walk around like how we always do, naka leggings lang ako and black tank top while my hair is in a high ponytail.

Saamin kasing dalawa Ysa always complains na mabilis ako maglakad, though hindi sya dahil sa height or sa haba ng legs. Sadyang ganun talaga ang tita ko, pati rin raw ang daddy ko ay ganun, siguro nasa genes na namin yun. Nagtataka nga sya na kaya ko raw maglakad ng mabilis at kung minsan pa ay tumakbo ng naka heels kahit flat footed ako.

Oh and yes, my right foot is flat. Napansin ni tita and coach yun during one of my swimming lessons. That's why I had a hard time learning it noon, to the point that they had me wear fins inorder to learn. Pero gumana naman, I'm able to swim kahit sa malalim. Hindi nadin ako hirap sumipa dahil nasanay na from the fins.

I never really considered having my right foot flat as a curse, it's not like I can't do anything with it. I can walk fast, I can run, I can dance, I play sports, I wear heels. I can do stuff a normal foot can do. With that I always loved walking, I can walk for hours and hours long and I wouldn't complain. It also helps me clear my thoughts and organize them. Especially when there's a wonderful view a head of you.

When we got home I showed and got changed and so does she, she's wearing a purple dress that ends above her knee. Her hair in the same half up half down with touches of flowers on it. Meanwhile I on the other hand is wearing a normal white tube top topped with a lilac varsity jacket and white jeans. This time I let my hair down, allowing it's natural curls to shine.

When it's almost lunch time we got to the car and head towards the mall, we decided to meet at a chicken wing restaurant in conrad. When we got there, the girls are already there. Mukhang naka matchy rin sila dahil sila Jia at tricia ay naka black and white. Sila zheena naman ay red at pink.

Mukhang alam nila na magteterno kami ng damit ah.

"Hi girls," Ms Gonzales greeted.

"Goodmorning miss," bati nila zheena at yani.

"Have you ordered?" Ysa asked.

"Nope, we were waiting for you." Jia spoke.

"Ohh, shall we then?" She motioned the waiter for the menu.

We ordered and once the waiter finished getting our orders the loud and akward silence began, no one dared to speak. Scared to ruin the moment. I think it's mostly because Jia did not agree to this, Jia and Ms Gonzales isn't the closest. When Jia saw how I got hurt badly, she has despised her ever since. And now hearing that we got back together, she Isn't certainly the most happy about it.

"Matchy pa talaga kayo ha," tricia pointed trying to ease the akwardness.

"Look, kids. I know this is something you didn't expect-"

"Oh yes we really didn't expect this." Jia cuts her off Immediately.

"Jia, if you could just please listen." Ysa begged.

Jia looks at me before glancing back to her, and with that, she took a deep breath and calmed herself down before nodding. A sign for her to go on.

"I know, I have hurt Ara in the past. But it's totally not my intention to do so, kids, I hope you could understand our situation back then. How one wrong step could ruin not just mine, but also Ara's future." She said.

"And as much as I hated that it will affect her future, unfortunately, that's life. And it pains me to see her go back in the day, because I wanted her to stay. Believe me, because I have made it clear to her and to you that I would risk everything for her. Even my career." She added.

Never have I ever heard her say this, this is probably the first time she has ever voiced out her side ever since that day.

"You may know me as a career oriented woman, but when it comes to her. I'm willing to risk everything, even that. Just for her, but unfortunately, it's not only my career that will be ruined. But also her, which is why I had to distance myself from her."

"I know Ara would succeed, it's evident in her. Which is why I'm very careful when it comes to our relationship back in the day, I'm afraid to be the cause of her future career getting ruined. I cannot and will never be able to forgive myself if that ever happened."

"But why do you have to come back? After 8 years miss? With another guy? Really?" Jia questioned.

"About that, it wasn't my intention to hurt Ara by coming back after years and showing up to her with my supposed fiancé. But I hope you do know that it's my mother's will for me to find someone again inorder for me to be happy and to create a family. He kept on telling me his plans, one of them is building a house under the firm Ara's working. And so, I took the chance." She explained.

"The goal was to have her again, my mom knows now and fully supports my decision. Her tita and I are on good terms, and things have been going great on Ara's end."

"Miss, alam naman po namin mula sa simula na ikaw lang ang bagay kay Ara." This time, it's zheena who spoke.

"At tsaka miss, kung hindi po kayo ang ipapakilala saamin ni Ara. Baka hindi rin po kami pumayag." Yani added, causing miss to form a smile.

"So please, if you could just give me one last chance Jia. I assure you, this will lead to either one of us walking down the aisle towards each other." Ysa finished.

Jia took a deep breath before saying something again, "It's true. We all think from the very beginning that your the best for Ara." Jia started. "Because we, let alone me. Have never ever saw her go that crazy for someone she loved, yes, she put tons of efforts into us. But this is the first time I've seen her do things I never thought she could do. All for you."

"She glows different around you, it's noticable. What she felt on you that day, it wasn't just a crush. It's like finding your soulmate, unexpectedly. But when you left, we also saw changes. She became someone we never expected her to be." Jia added.

"She became dull, from the one who's always filled with rainbows and butterflies, she became the one who's living in sorrows and tears. She had a hard time moving on from you, and it affected her alot. And even when years have passed, I know deep down she's still affected by it."

"The scars from yesterday are still there, because that's how hard Ara loves someone. She vowed herself fully towards that person even when there's no commitment. And I'm sure, if you haven't showed up Infront of her that day. She would never introduce us someone." Jia finished.

"So just this time, I'll give you another chance Miss. But I'm not doing this because you're my formal teacher and because I trust you. I'm doing this for Ara, because I would finally love to see her happy and healed from the pains of the yesterday. And it's only you who can do that. So please, do not, mess this up. Ms Ysabelle."

:)