19

When monday arrived, I woke up at the same time I would usually do, got showered, got dressed. And made my way to my auntie's firm. It's not like I'm completely new to the environment of that firm, and so is Gab. The employee's knows us and we have quite a bond.

Today I'm wearing an all white theme, ang naiiba lang ay ang bag ko. White vest, same coloured pantsuit, same coloured shoes. My hair is in a regular bun with strands falling off the excess.

Oh and Ysa also packed my lunch today, I told her hindi na need but she insist kaya wala na ako nagawa.

When I got there diretso agad kaming dalawa sa office ni tita, nandun narin si Gab na naka all black naman. Agad na kumunot ang noo ni tita nang mapansin nya ang terno namin.

"Talagang pinagusapan nyo to ha," she joked.

"Hindi tita, sadyang masyado lang akong idol neto." I joked and pointed at Gabriel who's brows are now scrunched.

"Pasalamat ka nandito si Tita," he warned.

"Thank you!" I said, making my auntie laugh.

"Kayo talaga, wala talagang nagbago. Let's go, I'll introduce you to the employee's, kahit kilala nyo na sila. Including your offices." She offered.

We followed her around, nauna kami sa Engineering department mas malapit iyon sa floor ni tita. Samantalang 5th floor naman ang Architecture department.

"Engineers, interns, workers." My tita called, making everyone turn to us.

"Today a new Engineer will be with us starting today, actually, you already know him. He's Engineer Gabriel Martinez. He'll be the head of the Engineering department along side Architect Lavelle, my niece as the co-head of this department. I trust that you'll treat the both of them with uttermost respect and hospitality." She announced, making everyone clap.

Gabriel just smiled, getting shy.

When Gabriel was introduced, someone escorted him to his office. Leaving me with tita as we make our way to the Architecture department. And just like what happened to Gabriel, I was introduced and later then escorted to my office.

Mas malaki ang office ko rito compared to the one I have in my old firm, halos maging kwarto na ito. May banyo rin and mini kitchen.

Parang condo ko na to ah.

I quickly pulled my phone out and messaged her, updating her on what's currently going on.

To: Love

Hi Love I'm already here and I was already introduced to my co-workers, though kilala na nila ako. I'm currently in my office, it's bigger than the one I used to have. Parang condo ko sya love, mas maliit lang.

I sent it with a pic of the office, in an instant, she replied.

From: Love

Niceeee It's so huge ngaaa, anw. Work well there love, don't forget to eat okayy? Labyu.

I quickly typed in my response to that, right of the bet a group of employees entered, informing me about the new project I'll be taking on. They briefed me about the wants and goals of the client, then they later presented designs for the interior.

It's a Japanese hotel, so of course the main theme and interior is Japanese as the owner request. They presented designs for the rooms, lobbies, and other rooms it will contain. Wala naman akong complain, luckily, the architects in this team are the one's I've bonded over in the past. Kaya hindi ako nahirapan when it comes to idea sharing.

When lunch arrived Gabriel entered my office, mukhang alam na nya ito agad kahit unang araw palang namin dito.

"Hi te anong chika?" Bungad nya saakin.