18

-YSA-

Words cannot describe what happened last night, even I can't seem to find the right words to describe it. After she left me dumbfounded in the shower we just slept like nothing happened, like we didn't almost gave in the tension between us.

And so, I decided to wake up early today to cook her breakfast. A way to forget what happened last night.

Chicken and fried rice are on the menu today, I want to make this breakfast extra special so I decided to cook something I don't cook in an ordinary day. I was hesitant on what drinks to serve since knowing Ara, she isn't fond of soft drinks nor juice. So in the end, I just put the food on the tray and served it to her along side cold water.

"Love," I call when she starts to wake up slowly.

"Hmm?" She hums in response, she then slowly starts to wake up and I guide her into doing so.

I smiled and handed her the tray, "Eat your breakfast love, I made it."

She smiles cutely, "Thank youuu" she said before grabbing the spoon and fork and started eating.

"Is it good?" I asked after she took a bite of the chicken.

"Kahit ano naman gawin mo, tama saakin. Why bother asking?" She joked, making me chuckle.

"You and your lutang moments," I added which made her chuckle.

"It's true naman, you always take precautions for every action. Knowing those can have consequences, small or huge. And besides, I know you wouldn't cook something that isn't delicious for the woman you love." She said, making me chuckle once more.

A thing that I love about her which never changed is no matter how useless or corny those words sound from her mouth, those words have deep meanings only she can think off. You'll really think deep about the sentences she uses, and consider yourself lucky if she explains those to you.

When she finished her breakfast, she insisted on washing the plates meanwhile I went to shower muna. When I exit the bathroom she's on her phone na, her hair is in a bun as she scrolls on her phone. Pouting cutely. I chuckle and slowly climb on top of her.

"Love..." I called like a child, chuckling as she continues to scroll while pouting.

she humss in response.

"Still tired?" I asked, making her nod.

"Come, rest on me." I said, which she happily obliged.

"Sana lagi ganto," she whispered after I continuesly shower her with kisses on the tip of her nose.

"Oh, I could do this to you all day if u want." I smirked, challenging her.

She blushed Immediately, I know how much she likes kisses, especially unexpected ones. One of my ways to make her blush, and it always works.

"We could stay here all day if you want," I offered.

"Yes please," she said.

"Wish granted my love." I said before pecking another kiss on her forehead.

"Love." She called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Bat ang ganda mo?" She asked out of the blue, making me chuckle.

"Well there could be many reasons to that," I answered.

"I don't know, your really the kind I was not expecting to fall for. But, yeah. You caught me." She chuckled.

She meant alot to that, however she never really took the time to explain. Mostly I think because she lacks words to express it, but deep down, I knew what she meant.

"What made you fall for me?" I asked.

"You, everything about you." She simply answered.

See? Those words mean a lot. But she refuses to shine light in them, making you think about it alot.

"Expound." I said.

"Hm?" She asked in confusion.

"You never explained to me what you saw that day, and I've always wondered how come a student like you fell for me in a day. Now we have all the time in the world, explain." I said.

She stood up, and looks at me deeply. "Well..."

"Let's start with your hair, how it falls perfectly without you even trying, how even when it's just like that. It's so beautiful, and when it's styled. It's so pretty, I always await for your hairstyle everytime we met."

"Your brain, that shares every knowledge to us. Not just academically, but also spiritually. How you teach and guide us, how those brain of yours can correct us In a unique way that no one does."

"Your eyes, your brown hazel eyes. Those eyes I always want to look at. Those eyes that portray different emotions, those eyes that are glowing, and those eyes that are so pretty I drown in them everytime I stare at them."

"Your mouth, how they speak nothing but the truth. How you speak your thoughts. How those help us. How those guide us in every step of the way, how you motivate us to keep going kahit pagod na pagod na kami. How I flutter everytime I hear sweet affirmations from you, your accent. A unique one. How I'm able to recognize it in a room full of hundreds of people. How I can listen all day to your jokes, kwento's, chika's how they instantly make me turn around and listen to every detail of it."

"Your hands, how they help us. How you use them for the good. How you use those hands to help others. How those hands are able to give me such comfort that it can easen my nervousness. And how those hands fit perfectly well with mine."

"Your heart, how they're similar to an Angel. How pure, lovely, kind, generous, it is. And how I'm able to own most of it." She chuckled at that fact.

"Your legs, how they're able to present yourself in a unique way. How you walk with so much confidence, and how those legs brought you back to me after 8 years." She said and kissed the top of my forehead.

"And lastly, every cell inside you. As they made up who you are right now, Ysabelle Nicole Gonzales. The one I love." She ended, kissing me.

Honestly, I'm still speechless. I never thought she's really go into detail, every body part of mine. From personality to physically. Every inch of it. Proving how much she loves me for being me.

:)