38

I won't deny that there's this tension between miss and I, I don't know if this is normal for exes especially if they're still inlove with one another. But it's more than the tension miss and I had nung bumalik sya with Mr. Ramirez. I can't stop thinking about last night, we went home to our houses like nothing happened. I don't even know how I'll face her after that kiss, but to be honest, I miss it, it's like I've been longing for that for the past three years.

I continued finishing the remaining work I couldn't finish last night, talagang maaga ako pumasok to get as much work as I can, para makapag early leave din ako sana. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, as usual I didn't mind gazing into the door since I already know who it is based from the knocking pattern.

"What are you doing here-"

She didn't allow me to finish and just dropped the coffee she bought at my desk as she sits Infront of me just like yesterday. "I'm your secretary remember? Here."

"Who told you that you're hired?" I questioned.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that kiss last night indicates that I'm hired." She fire back.

And so with that I just took the coffee Infront of her and took a sip, aalis na dapat sya nang pigilan ko sya.

"Hm?" She humss in response.

"Your my secretary, secretary's always have to be beside their boss incase their boss needs them. Stay here." I said.

"But-"

"You don't have an office where will you stay? Sa canteen? The canteen is at the second floor, the architecture department is on the fourth floor. If you'll be my secretary I need you to come to me right away, I don't want to wait for you to conquer two floors before running my errands. Just stay here, my office is big enough." I commanded.

And so with that she did stay here, nakaupo lang sya sa sofa habang ako naman ay patuloy sa pag tatrabaho, thankfully hindi naman ako gano nadidistract sa presence nya. From time to time I'd gaze out and noticing she's slowly falling asleep.

"Sleep, it's fine." I said before standing from my desk and going to my small closet where some of my clothes are incase there's a surprise site visitation that I have to attend. I grabbed the blanket and handed it to her.

Tinakluban ko lang sya ng tulog before going back to work, maaga pa naman at siguro ay maaga rin syang nagising dahil saakin. Nag sketch lang naman ako ng designs para sa upcoming major project namin kaya I didn't need to leave the office.

Around lunch time sya nagising, hindi parin ako bumibili ng pagkain naming dalawa dahil I want to eat with her sana. Thankfully she agreed. We're currently at this chicken wing restaurant, nag order lang kami ng sapat na chicken wings for the both of us along side with drinks narin.

"Ysa." I called.

She looks up to me right away, I removed the glove on my right hand and wiped the excess sauce on the corner of her mouth using my thumb, I then brought that thumb back to my mouth, tasting the sauce from her mouth.

She blushed instantly, I just chuckled then continued eating our food peacefully. After that niligpit ko lang ang pinagkainan namin dahil kinakailangan na nyang umalis with the promise of bringing dinner with me.

"Eh bat ka aalis, don't secretaries need to be with their boss all the time?" I questioned, pulling her closer, hugging her from behind.

She chuckled. "Someone's clingy hmm?" She then turned, facing me and placing her arms on my shoulders. "Don't worry, I'll be back before you even know it."

I allowed my head to rest onto her shoulders, savoring every second of this moment. Matagal ko narin 'tong hindi nagagawa sa kanya, ang hawakan sya nang ganto ka lapit, ganto ka laya.

Sanay kaming dalawa na palaging nagtatago sa iba, ni hindi ko makwento ng malaya sa ibang tao dahil napaka delikado ng sitwasyon namin noon. Now that destiny is binding us together again, I want to give in to her, but a part of me is still scared on what destiny has in store for us.

This is why I'm holding her like this, this close, kase I'm afraid na baka pag dilat ko ay mawala nanaman sya, na baka panaginip lang ang lahat, or maybe because destiny wants me to savor this moment kase hindi talaga kami para sa isa't isa.

I held her in for a couple of minutes matapos non ay nagpaalam na sya para makauwi at makapag luto ng dinner namin. Samantalang ako naman ay may kinakailangang daluhan na board meeting nanaman.

As I was on the way I heard a few of the employees chatting.

"Kilala mo ba yung bagong ceo natin?" I heard a girl asked.

"Oo bakit?" Another girl asked.

"Tita daw nya yung may ari, kaya naging ceo."

"Ah kaya pala walang alam eh, puro landi, tamo nilalandi nya yung bagong stock holder natin." They
gossiped.

"Syempre ano pa bang gagawin nya, wala na nga syang alam tapos di pa nya palalaguin yung kumpanya? Nakakahiya naman sa tita nya diba?"

After hearing that I had enough, I paused on my tracks and faced them. They immediately stopped talking.

"As far as I know It's not in your job description to gossip, especially about other people's lives."

I looked at their Id's, ahh kaya pala, they're newly hired that's why hindi nila alam kung paano ako nag effort to be in this position.

"If you continue consider bringing other people down as your source of entertainment in life I might as well just fire the both of you." I threatened

"Understood?" I asked, arching my brow. None of them responded.

"Answer me." I demanded. "Understood?" They Immediately nodded. I was about to continue walking when I paused once more.

"Oh and just to clarify, I'm not flirting with our new stock holder Ms. Gonzales." I said which made them all look towards me.

"Because she's my girlfriend."

:)

I'm so sorry for the technical issues that happened in this chapter, I was revising earlier this morning when I realized that this chapter was cut. I tried remembering most of the events in this chapter so it's pretty much still the same with a few add ons. Salamat sa pasensya Lavies, I love you all.