End

Love.

Love has two effects, potion and poison. Antidote and death drug, life or death.

And with Ysa I experienced both, it first became a potion, healing and curing each and every part of me until it became a poison that's slowly killing me inside, it's a never ending antidote and death drug, and never ending chase of life and death.

But there's something about me that can never let go, despite the danger of the poison, despite the pain of the death drug, and despite death lingering around. I still continued, as my love for her is enough to conquer each and every obstacle life has thrown at us.

And after exactly 11 years, here we are, back in each other's arms.

Today's a special day, not just for me but to all the people who witnessed our love story, to all the people who helped us, gave hope to us, to all the people that pushed us to the right track, and especially to us that didn't stop loving one another despite the many challenges.

Who would have thought that someone who came down the series of stairs at the church would be the woman I'll love with all my heart?

It went from just a happy crush to someone I was willing to risk everything, and I really did, I choose to leave to protect her, I gathered all my assets and money so that no one can ever hurt her again, I went against many people.

And everything was worth it, it all paid off.

I finally have to woman I love in my arms. After many trial and errors, many tears, many pain. I finally have her.

Sa lahat ng pagsubok na dinaanan namin hindi ko inaasahang kami parin hanggang sa dulo, and I still can't believe I'm here, standing in the aisle, waiting for her to walk in her beautiful gown.

We're currently in Switzerland, we choose to fly all the way here alongside a few of my friends and her family. We specifically picked this place because we opted for a simple yet meaningful wedding Infront of the beautiful and different colours of tulips. The one where I proposed to her.

She's currently wearing a lilac off-shoulder gown with her hair styled and touched with a Lavander crown. Me on the other hand is wearing the same coloured vest as her with my hair put up in a fancy bun.

"Oh, kalma, wag ka muna umiyak. Wala pa sa exchange of vows." Jia said, who's wearing the a different coloured dress but still fits the shade range of the colour purple.

"Oh eto tissue in advance." Tita joked. She's also one of my best mate while Ysa's bridesmaid is her mom and Ms. Joanna

When she got to the aisle, I Immediately went beside her. That's when the exchange of vows started.

"Hi my Lavender." I chuckled. "That's you, you're my Lavender. My unique and special Lavender."

"I think everyone in this room will be able to justify how much I love Lavenders, my perfume is Lavender, my room smells like Lavender fields. And even In a person, I always look for a tiny Lavender within them." I began. "And well, I finally found mine, my unique, beautiful & special Lavender. The one who's does it's job like any other lavenders, the one who calms me down with its presence, the one who gets rid of all my anxiety and worries, the one that keeps me on my right mind and sanity."

"But she's different from all of them, why? Because their just Lavenders, but her? She's my Lavender, and kung dati, 'my' lang ngayon mine na." I smiled.

"After all the challenges we went through, here we are standing Infront of eachother saying words that we've been longing to say to one another. And now, destiny can no longer separate us, yes, may problems man. But atleast we'll get through it, together. Something na hindi natin nagawa noon dahil palagi nating tinatakbuhan, palagi tayong umaalis."

"And I don't promise an outcome I can't deliver, not at all. And so, Infront of the people here, and Infront of the whole entire world. I promise to love you Ysabelle Nicole Gonzales, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, In sickness and in health. Until death do us part. I do."

I can see her tearing up, I Immediately wiped her tears. And so did she, later on it was her turn to say her vows.

"Love." She chuckled. "Honestly, I didn't expect this. I never thought that we'd end up here, Infront of the aisle with our loved ones. All the challenges we went through, it's tough, really really tough. But here we are, binded by our love towards one another."

"Many people have always asked me as to why I'm so Inlove with you that I managed to wait 8 years to give our relationship another chance. Even when you left me to go to the states. I waited patiently for 3 years even when it's starting to pain me. And now, I finally have my answer. And it's you. You're the reason why I was able to survive everything, you always say that I'm you're life, when In reality I don't see myself without you. You're my life line love. And the lady you're loving right now is all because of you. You and yourself is the reason why my heart beats every single day."

"And now that we're bound in the sacrament of marriage, I'm happy to be spending the rest of my days with you. No matter what will happen. I love you the most."

It's all surreal, hearing her say those words to me, after all that we went through, after all those challenges that were thrown at us. In the end they were blocks that made our relationship stronger. And now that we have eachother, whether destiny agrees or not, we'll be doing everything. Together. 'Till death do us part.

In the Fields of Lavenders, I finally found mine.

My Antidote, my death drug, my potion, my poison. And most importantly, my wife.