26

"Asintado," I whispered.

She smirked and continued firing shots towards the shooting target, we're now proceeding to guns dahil nagsawa na kami sa archery. She once told me she goes with her friends to shooting ranges therefore I know she isn't a newbie to these kinds of stuff, aba malay ko bang ganto pala sya kagaling.

Mami, nako, hindi na talaga ako gagawa ng kalokohan! Baka mabaril pa'ko neto pag nataon.

"You own a gun?" I asked.

"No, mom would kill me." She joked.

It's my turn, I grab the googles and ear muffs and put them both. I reload the gun and just as I was about to fire it I felt a warm pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"L-Love" I called.

"Go on, shoot." She whispered huskily in my ear.

I closed my eyes, trying to resist the tension we have right now. I fired the first 3 shots, shet, hindi na sya bullseye. Lahat ay tumama sa nine.

"Akala ko ba magaling ka sa ganto?" She teased, her hand slowly caressing my stomach.

Fuck! I closed my eyes heavily trying to keep my focus. I fired once again, thankfully lahat naman ay bullseye.

"Tsk, still mas better aim ko." She bragged.

"Eh ang daya!" I complained.

"Shooters are supposed to focus, kahit ano ang mangyayari or kahit sino ang gumulo sa kanila. If you can't focus in shooting, what more in archery?" She raised her brows.

"Kahit ikaw rin naman hindi makakapag focus pag ginanon ka," I rebutted.

"Oh really?" She asked. "Let's see," she puts on the ear muffs and goggles.

I Immediately went to her and wrapped my arms around her just like what she did, but I didn't stop there I placed my head at the crook of her neck and began placing little kisses.

"Come on love, show me." I teased her.

I can tell she stiffened with the contact but still continued to fire shots at the shooting target, right of the bat hindi na sya naka bullseye. I smirked, let's see who's focused now huh?

"I thought shooters were supposed to stay focused, what happened to that Ms. Ysa?" I teased. "Akala ko ba expert ka sa mga ganto?" I teased.

I kept damping little kisses sa kanya hanggang sa matapos sya, still, hindi parin sya naka 10. Mas lalong lumihis ang kanyang aim sa susunod na pagbaril nya.

As she removes her earmuffs and goggles I slowly cornered her, I can't let her get away that easily, ano sya lang top dito? Paano naman ako?

"Paano ba yan Miss," I teased. "talo ka," I smirked as I close the gap in between us with a slow and passionate kiss, after that I looked at her genuinely before pecking a kiss on her forehead.

"Para kang bata." I blurted out. Totoo naman, she really looks like one. She's currently clinging onto me, her arms wrapped around my waist meanwhile her head remains on my shoulder.

Her brows scrunch and looks at me with a confused look, I smiled and pecked a kiss on her forehead once more.

"Tara na baby ko, come to mommy." I teased, earning a pinch from her.

"Bahala ka dyan," bulong nya, nagtatampo. Natawa ako sa sinabi nya at agad syang nilapitan para suyuin.

"Sorry na love," I yelled as she made her way to our room. I managed to catch up onto her, I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. I burried my face at the crook of her neck.

"Sorry naaa," I whispered.

"Maliligo ako Lavelle, let me go." She demanded, kaya ayun wala na'kong nagawa kung hindi pakawalan sya dahil baka mabaril nya'ko pag hindi ko ginawa un.

Hinayaan ko lang sya maligo dahil baka mas lalo pa syang magalit pag kinulit ko pa sya, mamaya ko nalang susuyuin yon pagtapos nyang maligo. I'm currently sitting on our bed right now habang nag phophone lang ako as I wait for her.

Binabalikan ko yung mga photos na nakuha ko kanina, I rarely post photos of the villa kase nga pribadong lugar ito and I don't want anyone to know about it. But the sole reason why I took photos earlier is because of her, actually most of the photos I took ay kasama sya.

Ung isa candid habang bumabaril sya, ung isa naman habang pumapana sya, I also took photos of the back of my jersey that displays her surname in it. I decided to post all of that sa Ig without displaying the villa, tanging sya lang ang nasa pictures.

Nang lumabas sya galing sa banyo I took it as an opportunity para bwisitin sya, syempre love language ko po kase ang mambwisit. Only for her.

"Sabi ko kay tita wag mag papapasok ng bata dito ah," panimula ko. Agad naman nya'kong tinignan ng masama.

"I'm not a child Lavelle." Depensa nya.

"Ay 32 ka pala? Height mo kase parang-"

"Sge tuloy mo," she warned. I just smiled at her as I come closer to her para mayakap ko sya.

"Eto naman eh, sorry na." I kept on placing little kisses on her neck para naman kahit papaano ay lumambot sya.

"Tsk, bahala ka dyan." She still pushed me away kaya wala na'kong choice. I grabbed her once again by her hand and pulled her close to me.

"Sayonara Lavelle-"

"Sorry na," I whispered over and over again as I embrace her closer. Not wanting to let her go. I heard her sigh and eventually she gave in and hugged me back.

"Such a baby," she whispered.

"Syempre baby mo'ko eh!" I responded which made her chuckle.

"Come on baby, let's go to sleep." Yaya nya saakin, and so we end the day by cuddling in eachother's arms as we snooze of and forget the pains of the yesterday's and move on towards the more brighter days of tomorrow.

What a fun date indeed.

:)