39

"What did you say?" She asked, trying not to laugh.

I told her about what happened earlier when she came and visit me to bring me dinner, hindi parin ako umaalis since I was waiting for her dahil sabi nya ay babalik sya.

"Eh nataranta ako eh," I defended myself.

"Oh so your defense mechanism is by telling your whole employees that I'm your girlfriend?" She chuckled.

Bakit hindi pa ba?

"Eh baka may umagaw sa'yo eh, bawal yun." I smiled.

"Oh really?" She teased, obviously enjoying this.

"Oo!" I said, sure of my answer. "Dapat if maghahanap ka ng lalaki dapat papakilala mo muna saakin, I'll be the judge!"

"Eh what if babae gusto ko?" She fire back.

"Edi ipakilala mo parin saakin, I'll judge her!" I said.

"Then judge yourself."

Okay, this is why I don't flirt with her, laging ako ang talo.

"Eh," I pouted. "Miss you." I said, embracing her for a hug behind her as she takes a look at my sketches.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Bahay natin." I smiled.

It's true, it's our supposed house I designed years ago, habang natutulog sya I decided to remodel my Idea exactly 11 years ago. I really played with the interior this time, pero still, It would suit both of our personalities and preferences.

"Bakit tayo naba?" She smirked.

"That depends on you," I said facing her. "Hindi ka na lugi to be honest, gorgeous, smart, mayaman, ma alaga, marunong gumawa ng gawaing bahay, marunong magluto, can do way beyond the bare minimum just for you, and most importantly kayang-kayang patayuan ka ng bahay."

"Really Lavelle, are you applying to be my wife?" She questioned, teasing.

"No, I'm not applying, I'm proposing to be your wife." I corrected.

"I'll think about it." She smiled and took a closer look of the house.

"Run me through the details architect." She demanded, sitting comfortably on my chair which I don't mind.

"Well, that's a two story house, with a modern European and a mix of minimalist interior, since I like to add touches to interiors samantalang ikaw you prefer it to be simple. It has a huge masters bedroom, guest room as well, two bathrooms, kitchen, and many space for the rooms we want." I detailed.

"I want the outside to be similar to our villa, I want it to execute a biophilic design, if you want I'll have our own Archery training place. Since mahilig ka mag archery, I also want a pool to practice my swimming skills." I added.

"Estimated time of the construction?" She asked.

"Well, all I need right now is your approval for me to be your wife and this will all be done in a year." I smiled.

"Alright, but it's getting late Architect. So before we continue this idea of yours why don't we go home and eat dinner?" She suggested.

And with that I agreed, umuwi kami sa condo ko at dun nalang namin kinain ung dapat ay kakainin namin sa office ko. After non ay ako nalang ang naghugas katulad ng nakasanayan namin dati, napag tuwing sya ang nagluluto ako ang maghuhugas.

"Aren't you gonna go home?" I asked.

"I'm already home." She smiled.

I chuckled, iniwanan ko lang sya sa sala habang ako naman ay nag shower lang and changed my clothes into something more comfortable compared to my work attire. Lumabas ako nang naka pajamas and clips on my bangs.

"Cute." She said when she saw me.

"Akala ko ba Miss pang bagay lang yon?" I teased, pertaining to the time she told us how she hated being called cute kase it's used for objects only. Kaya if I want to call her cute I'd call her a child.

"Well, there's always an exemption." She smirked.

"Does that include you?" I asked.

"No." She firmly said, making me chuckle. I sat down beside her and snuggled in her arms, missing the warmth they bring to me, I waited three years for this. When I came back here I was hesitant, hesistant kung magkakabalikan pa kami, kung babalikan ko pa ba sya, kung magkikita pa kami ulit.

But destiny really likes to play games with you, at kung kelan plano mong mag move on dun pa talaga kayo pagtatagpuin ulit. But I've learned from the past, destiny can either be your best friend or your enemy, and you never know when it will change.

So this time, it's time to make our own destiny, one wherein hindi na kailangan mag sacrifice, walang sakit, walang hirap, walang kailangan lumayo, walang kailangang mag hiwalay. A destiny wherein we're both happy.

"Ysa." I called.

She hummed in response.

"I love you, I still do." I confessed.

Silence were heard, I wasn't thinking straight, sabagay baliko naman talaga ako.

Dejoke! Potato kase, nanguna bibig ko, hindi pa pala ako ready, with each and every second that pass by my heart pounds faster and faster. Anticipating her response. But it was cut off when I felt a soft thing on my lips, and the next thing I know it's her, on top of me, kissing me like a hungry woman.

"I love you more Sayonara, always remember that."

:)