9

After that encounter, we head back to the company and she just did random things while I continued my work. May mga meetings rin ako kaya pinapunta ko muna sya sa play ground para sa mga empleyado naming may bata.

"Okay, I like this one. I'll use it and create something out of this, you may go. Thank you," I said, dismissing our meeting.

Once the clock hits 3:00, we head out of the company to pick up the girls. Dumiresto muna kami kayla zheena dahil 4:00 usually ang time na lumalabas sila.

"Can we speak to Ms. Zheena Ang and Iyanah Cruz?" We asked the receptionist.

"Sure ma'am." They contacted the girls immediately, kilala naman nila ako so we didn't have any problems with getting them.

I asked Jia to go to the car first to surprise them, once the girls came down. They're already ready, all they know is we'll go to the cinema to watch a movie. What they don't know is that Jia's here and we'll be doing it at home instead of the cinema.

"Saan tayo?" Tanong ni Iyanah.

"Who said we'll be going somewhere?" Mapangasar na tanong ni Jia.

"Jia!" Sigaw ni zheena sabay yakap sa kanya.

"Uy te," hindi makapaniwalang sabi ni Iyanah, still shocked to see Jia.

"Kelan ka pa dumating?" Zheena asked.

"Yesterday, I had no where to stay so I stayed at Ara's condo muna." Jia said, smirking.

"Ikaw ha," biro ni iyanah.

"Let's go, we still have to pick tricia up." I said before starting the car.

We agreed on acting like Jia isn't there, automatically tricia will sit at the front seat since yon na ang nakasanayan namin. However when tricia opens the door, she'll find another surprise waiting for her.

And just as we planned she Immediately head to the front seat, when she opens the door she almost cursed as she saw Jia at the front seat.

"Sino may sabing dito ka uupo?" Taas-kilay na tanong ni Jia.

"Tong gagang 'to, nanggugulat pa." Tricia said after recovering for sometime habang kami naman ay tawang tawa.

She sat at the back seat and we all head to my condo dahil yun talaga ang plano, since Jia cannot be recognized by the public yet. Otherwise her vacation would be ruined.

When we arrived at my condo, the girls Immediately ordered their desired food and while we wait we catched up on eachother since antagal na hindi kami nacompleto.

"Ano te, may bago ka na ba?" Tricia asked, teasing.

"Loka," Jia answered, chuckling. "Wala pa, and I don't have any plan as of the moment." She answered.

We all nod in unison, dismissing the topic.

"Alam mo na ba yung kay ara," tricia brought up.

"Yes." Madiin na sabi ni Jia, causing the three to laugh.

"Ano na nga palang balita ron?" Zheena asked.

"They met up earlier, but I was there this time. And finally was able to knock some sense into ara's head." Jia said and glanced at me.

"Anong plano mo te?" Tanong ni yani.

"Just like what I originally planned, and just like what professional architects do. I'll accept and do the project, after that. Wala na. That house is the last thing I'll ever give to her." I said, which made all of them cheer for me.

"Sure ka dyan te?" Tricia teased.

"I'm a woman of my words Tricia." I glared at her.

"Pag kayo talaga," tricia whispered.

"I'll give you that LV you want If ever Ms and I got back together." I offered, she knows how precious that bag is for me. That's the first designer bag I ever owned.

"Deal." Nakangising sabi ni Tricia.

"Sheesh, pag mayaman nga naman." Jia joked, even when she has more LV bags then we have.

It's not like we're poor, we just don't brag about it much. Zheena has a firm under her name, Yani's one of the head of it. Tricia's an FA but also one of Jia's assistant, Jia tours around the world showing her talent. And I on the other hand is head of a decent firm.

Once the food arrived, we all sat down and watched a movie we've been wanting to watch for a long time. When the movie was over, Jia ordered drinks. At dun na nagsimula ang mga kalokohan nila.

I use to drink but now I rarely do, Yani haven't touched a bottle of alcohol ever since she was born and Zheena drinks but rarely does. Jia and Tricia on the other hand craves it everytime.

They started drinking and because it's Friday, Zheena also grabbed a bottle. We were all playing a card game while making fun of eachother as they answer questions habang lasing.

"Saan nakatira?" Tricia asked while filming Jia.

"Sa puso nya!" Jia happily yelled.

We all laughed at her response. "Ulit, saan ka nakatira?" Tricia repeated.

"Sa puso nga nya!" Jia yelled again.

"Putangina naman!" Tricia frustratedly said, causing all of us to laugh.

Hanggang sa mag gabi hindi parin natigil sa kakainom sila Jia, ending, they all stayed at my condo.

Yani and I prepared the bed for the girls since all of us cannot fit on my bed, that's why we grabbed some extra foam and a couple sheets.

We layed the bed on the living room and carefully carried the girls that are drunk on the bed, Zheena, Tricia, and Jia all together.

Yani and I ended up sleeping on my bed, the following morning we woke up early and I cooked some breakfast while yani assist the girls as they sober up.

I cooked alot since all of us are here, once they were sober enough. We all eat breakfast in unison.

"Ang sakit ng ulo ko," reklamo ni zheena.

"Inom pa madam," biro ni Yani.

"Never na talaga," Zheena said, causing Jia and Tricia to laugh.

"Yan din ang sabi namin te," tricia added, who's now completely fine as she eats her breakfast.

"Sanaall sanay," Zheena said, still complaining.

"Marami ka pang alak na iinumin madam," Jia joked.

:)