37

"What on earth is my ex doing here tita?"

After that short board meeting I was Immediately escorted to my office, it's the same office I had before. Kung paano ko 'to iniwan ay ganoon parin, I'm also still in the same floor kase I'm still the head of the architecture department here.

"Sus, kunwari ayaw mo pa-"

"Tita, paano sya nakarating rito? Her field is way too far from mine-"

"Well, what can I do? One of our major stockholders died years ago and I have been looking for someone trusted enough to earn their share in the company. And when Ysa visited here-"

"Bumisita sya rito?" I asked, cutting her off.

"Ever since you left she always comes here." Tita answered. "Anyways, she said may pamanang pera ang lola nya and so she decided to invest in our company, she's also retired na."

"But you know she's my ex tita," I said.

"As if hindi kayo magkakabalikan." She rebutted.

"Tita!" Saway ko.

"Aba, in denial ka pa ha." She teased. "Pamangkin, kilala na kita, sa lahat ng mga mahal mong tao sa kanya ka lang nabaliw. And even after all these years sya parin ang hanap mo, and I'm sure naghahanap ka lang ng chance para makipagbalikan kay Ysa."

"Well, here's your chance pamangkin. You're welcome." She winked before leaving my office.

Tita talaga, labyu tita thank you.

Well, there's nothing I can do anymore, I'm sure hindi ko naman sya makikita palagi, she's just a stockholder, hindi naman sya empleyado dito para makausap at makita ko araw-araw. I sighed heavily, this is not going to be easy.

Goodluck saatin Ara.

I just ignored what happened earlier this morning and got to work right away, being a ceo and the head of the architecture department isn't easy, but it's what I want, therefore need ko syang panindigan.

I started the day by signing papers, discussing projects with the engineering department, and attending meetings rin, hindi ko na namalayan na lunch na pala.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, I didn't bother checking to see who it is, until a lady entered.

"Have you eaten?" She asked.

"Not yet." Simple kong sagot.

"Let's eat." She sat down Infront of me and placed the food she brought on the table, I looked at her, confused as to why she's doing this.

"Let's eat, Sayonara. Masamang pinaghihintay ang pagkain." She said in a monotone.

And with that I sighed heavily and put down my laptop to make way for the food, ginawa ko ang sinabi nya, I ate without saying a word. At ganoon rin sya, it's been a while since we shared a meal with one another.

"You shouldn't skip meals Ara, don't you have a secretary?" She asked after a long silence.

"If sinabi kong wala, willing ka ba maging secretary ko?" I blurted out.

She pause, not knowing what to say, I can tell she was taken aback from my answer dahil hindi naman nya inaakalang ganon ang isasagot ko.

"If that's what it takes to keep you healthy then yes." Yon ang hindi ko ineexpect, sge, hired ka na. Dejoke. Ang rupok Ara ha.I didn't mind her response at nung natapos na kaming kumain ay iniligpit nalang nya iyon.

"Miss," Tawag ko nang paalis na sya.

She turns around, a sign to continue.

"Thank you." I smiled, and she did the same before leaving.

After that I went back to my work once again, nagpatuloy lang ang mga kailangan kong pirmahan pati narin ang mga kailangan kong iapprove. Mabuti nalang Gab is sending me details of our project para madali ko sya mainote knowing na makakalimutin ako.

Kung dati I can leave the firm by 5pm, ngayon hindi na, it's currently 7pm and I'm still here, umuwi narin halos lahat ng employees namin dito, mukhang ako nalang ata ang natitira dito.

Gutom na'ko.

Ininda ko nalang ang gutom dahil malapit nang matapos ang mga dapat kong gawin, until a few minutes later I heard another knock on my door. The same lady entered.

"I told you not to skip meals." She said before sitting down Infront of me once again.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I've been waiting sa canteen, wondering when will you come to eat." She admitted.

"Why would you-"

"Isn't it obvious Sayonara? Now go and eat." She handed me the food, at kagaya ng dati kumain lang ako sa harapan nya, samantalang sya ay sinamahan rin ako kumain.

"Hindi ka pa ba uuwi?" She asked.

"No, I still have some work to do." I said.

"But it's already 7:40, it's getting late. If you still have some work left over you could always do them tomorrow." She advised.

"Tomorrow I have a different set of things to accomplished, it's better to do everything I needed to do today para bukas I wouldn't have to worry about it. I don't mind staying late Miss, you may also go home na." I dismissed her advise.

Akala ko uuwi na sya sa sinabi ko sa kanya, until I heard footsteps coming closer and closer instead of fading away, the next thing I know my chair is spinned to her direction, making me stop working.

She bend down so that we're at eachother's level, she cornered me by putting her hands at both arm rests and looks at me straight in the eye. Inches away from one another.

"Pano ba 'yan?" She asked, smirking. "You're my home."

"Edi saakin ka uuwi." And with that I had lost it, I closed the inches in between us, I kissed her, slow and passionate, sucking every part of it like a fruit. Longing for the taste.

I miss this.

It didn't last long, a part of me still feels that it's not right since wala naman kami. And so after that intense moment I pecked her a kiss on her nose.

"You really know how to drive me crazy hm?" I asked, smirking. "Go home Ms. Gonzales, I'll see you tomorrow."

:)