Chapter 1 - #232 and #234

(I DO NOT OWN MHA)

|Blood/gore|

Third Person POV:

Musutafu city is oblivious. Citizens are too distracted with their own lives to even notice what was happening. Distracted with work, or money.

Children were going missing.

None above the age of five. Never below the age of four.

The only ones who even realize that the children are missing are the parents. But something always happens. Examples:

Inko Midoriya

Wife of Hisashi Midoriya, Mother to Izuku Midoriya. Her child went missing when he was 4 and a half. Afterwards, Hisashi left her to go to America. She seemed to have had a mental breakdown seven months later. Afterward, Mrs. Midoriya was admitted to a mental hospital.

Rei Todoroki

Wife of Enji Todoroki, Mother of Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto Todoroki. Her eldest and youngest went missing, Touya a few days before his fifth birthday, Shoto almost right after his fourth. Was also admitted to a mental hospital two months after Shoto's disappearance. Enji now takes care of Fuyumi and Natsuo in his mansion.

Anzu Kaminari

Wife of ______, Mother of Denki Kaminari. Her child went missing at four and a half. Like the others, Mrs. Kaminari was admitted to a mental hospital.

If you were to meet these mothers, you would be surprised. If a doctor tries to talk with Inko Midoriya, she will ask for her son. If the doctor says that her son is gone, dead, she will throw a crazed tantrum. It could last a few minutes to multiple hours.

Rei Todoroki is a sweet woman. She will talk with you, ask how your day's been. But at the mention of either of her son's names, she will stop responding. Stop talking, stop moving, sometimes stop breathing.

Anzu Kaminari will electrocute anyone who comes into her room. Whether that means throwing a microwave at them or shoving them against an outlet.

<^>

A boy was crouched in the corner of a pitch black room. He was small for his age, even though he is eleven. He has dark forest green hair and glowing jade eyes. Literally glowing, giving a small green light to the cell. The door unhinged, making a loud enough noise so the boy jumped slightly.

Another boy was thrown into the room. He had split hair, half white and half red. He stayed on the ground as the door closed, shaking violently.

"Hello?" The first boy said. When the second didn't respond, the small pre-teen crawled to him. He shook the half 'n half boy's shoulder. It was very hot on one side and covered in frost on the other. "Are you awake?"

When he got no response again, the green haired boy, realizing he was asleep, frowned and pulled the half boy over to the wall. The smaller of the two sat cross legged with the shaking boy's head on his lap. He stroked the white and red hair gently, having a feeling it would help.

Sure enough, the shaking slowly stopped until the sleeping boy was breathing regularly against the green boy's leg.

They stayed there for a while. It was hard to tell time in a room with light, sound, or windows.

Suddenly, the red and white boy shot upward and quickly backed away from the greenette. The latter could seen the terror in the boy's eyes, barely making it out from the light of his own.

"Hey." He said. "My number is 232, but you can call me Izuku." He smiled softly at the terrified boy. The tense posture melted. "Can you talk?" The not-Izuku boy stared at Izuku for a moment, deciding what to do.