Chapter 26 - That's Classified.

|(Insert Warning here)|

Third Person POV:

"What do you mean he's not at your house?" Enji seethed through the phone.

Katsuki growls. "I mean what I mean. Is Icy-hot there?" He says. Eijiro takes the phone from him.

"He means Shoto." Ei clarifies. Katsuki grumbles and Eijiro shoots him a frown.

"Yes, Shoto is here. You told my son to go to your place, an hour ago, and he didn't show up?" Enji says. "Goddammit." He pinches the bridge of his nose.

Fuyumi and Natsuo were listening from the other room. Their faces were pale, and they had only heard that Touya was missing again.

Enji sets the landline back in its place harshly with a sigh. He walked off and Fuyumi frowned with worry. Natsuo pulls his sister into the next room.

They walked down the hall and went to Shoto's room.

Shoto was still asleep when they opened the door. Fuyumi and Natsuo exchange glances, they knew not to wake Shoto up.

"Shoto!" Fuyumi said, entering the room. Natsuo knocked on the door. Shoto practically jumped out of bed and fell to the floor, a frantic look in his eyes. Fuyumi and Natsuo immediately froze and stood still, noticing Shoto's demeanor. "..Shoto?" Fuyumi says. The half 'n half boy flinched so hard he hit the wall behind him.

It took almost half an hour to calm him down. Fuyumi slowly walked over to his bed and stood over him for a few moments.

She loved her brother dearly, and it was one of those moments she really appreciated the fact that he was back home. The peppermint boy was sleeping so peacefully, half his face covered by his pillow. He let out the softest snores in existence, making Fuyumi and Natsuo smile.

Fuyumi petted the boy's shoulder. "Shoto, we need to talk with you." She says in her most gentle and soft voice.

Shoto's eyes opened a little bit, just enough for him to register that Fuyumi was Fuyumi. He sits up and rubs his eyes. His hair was messy on one side, but still very adorable. "'Yumi?" He asks. "What's wrong?"

...

Shoto paced the living room. "I have school." He mutters. "We can figure this out, he's probably where I found Izuku, but maybe they moved because I found him. And Keigo's missing as well, another bad thing. Both of them have filming jobs to do this week."

Natsuo placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. "You need to go to school. We can figure this out until you get back." He says.

He looked hesitant, but he nodded. "The place I found Izuku was called TTCR inc. It's downtown." Shoto says. "Don't do anything, they might trace you back to me." His older siblings nod.

Shoto left the house and went to school. When he got to his classroom, he was a little late. Everyone turned to him as he opened his door, and he glared at Aizawa. His teacher got the memo and continued teaching.

Izuku leaned over to him. "Are you okay?" He said. "I know what happened, do you want to talk about it later?"

His lover nods faintly. Izuku frowns, but focuses back on the lesson. He scratches the back of his neck in discomfort. He feels a strange sensation, a chilling one.

The robot dug farther down in Izuku's skin.

...

When classes were done, Izuku and Shoto got up. Shoto taps Ochako and Denki's shoulder while Izuku taps Katsuki, and Eijiro's.