Chapter 8 - 222 and 219

|Blood/gore, bone breaking, panic|

Third Person POV:

Blood was covering the ground like a blanket of red snow. Hitoshi was in the middle of the room, with thick bandages covering his neck, over his shock collar.

The doctor had left hours before, declaring to himself that the 'surgery' was finished. He left Hitoshi sitting in the medical recliner with an IV hooked up to him. He started to wake up, and immediately registered how much pain he was in. He blinks a few times before doing anything.

He groaned, but stopped midway because of how much pain it caused. Even breathing caused immense discomfort. Hitoshi doesn't even try and cough now.

He looked up as a nurse entered the room with a wheelchair. She smiled sweetly at him, which made Hitoshi uncomfortable. She rolled the chair over to him and then, since she was apparently stronger than she looked and he was eleven, practically picked him up and set him in the wheelchair. Alright, sure, go ahead. He thought.

After that, Hitoshi blinked and she had unplugged the IV. She then rolled him out of the room with that sickly sweet smile all the nurses wore. She wheeled him down random hallways, before she stopped at a door with a smiley face on it. Immediate sign of threat. When the nurse opened the door, Hitoshi frowned at the sight.

 When the nurse opened the door, Hitoshi frowned at the sight

Ew. He thought. Hitoshi was wheeled next to the bed in the room, and then the nurse left. Hitoshi looked around for any sign of anything. Of course, all he was greeted with was ugly toddler room crap.

A few minutes of peaceful quietness was interrupted when the door opened again and a yellow haired boy was thrown into the room. Hitoshi stared at the boy in shock. The only people he has interacted with for almost all of his life were either random nurses, or Himiko and Tenko.

Denki looked up and caught the eyes of the purple haired boy. They both stared at each other for a moment before Denki realized the bandages on Hitoshi's neck. "Oh my god!" He said, standing up and running over. "Are you okay? Your neck is wrapped up."

Hitoshi blinks in surprise. He opens his mouth and winces. "Doctor.. sur..gery." He manages through the pain.

"Oh, your neck is damaged?" Denki says worriedly. Hitoshi manages to shrug. "Don't worry then, I'll do the talking." He smiles. "And you can write what you need to say anyway, right?" This time Hitoshi shakes his head slightly.

"Too young." He mutters.

Denki's smile doesn't waiver. "That's okay! I'll just talk. My friends say I talk a lot anyway." He says brightly. His freckles seem to glow. But Hitoshi assumed he was imagining it.

After talking, or Denki talking and Hitoshi listening, for around ten minutes, the nurse comes back again. She was carrying a shocking device and sat in front of the two. "219, this is 222." The nurse says. "He is part of the few that are our most dangerous." Hitoshi glares at her. Denki blinks.

"Then why are you having us meet?" Denki says.

The nurse smiles and grabs his wrist, which has a metal band attached to his forearm. "You two have very good gifts, and together we assumed they would work even better." She explains. "Now, 222 can't show you his gift, but I assume you can, 219." She raises her eyebrows at Denki as she lets go off his wrist.

Denki goes still for a moment. Then, a small line of yellow electricity folds around his arm. After a moment of stabilizing the electricity, the yellow haired boy looks over at Hitoshi. The boy in question was staring at the electrical current, completely mesmerized. The electricity reflects in his eyes, creating a purple and yellow storm. Denki feels a small blush cross his cheeks.

"Whoa.." Hitoshi whispers. "That's cool.." Denki notices that his voice sounded better then it had earlier.

"Yes, it is. It is also very destructive." The nurse says. "And with your mind control, it could cause chaos beyond imaginable." Denki looks at Hitoshi with surprise. Hitoshi frowned at the thought of that statement.

"You can mind control?" Denki says. Hitoshi nods and starts stretching his arms around, regaining the feeling in his limbs.

The nurse then grabs the shocking device again. "222, I want you to use your gift on 219 to electrocute this tool." She says. Hitoshi frowns.

"No." He said. His voice sounds almost fully healed.

She frowns at him. Hitoshi and her have a sort of staring contest. Then she grabbed Denki by the forearm and twisted it. When Denki cried out, the nurse smiled and turned to Hitoshi. "This is what happens when you disobey your masters." The nurse sneers. She twists Denki's arm even more, causing a loud snapping to be heard.

Denki stares at his arm for a moment, before screaming out in pain. Tears prick his eyes and Hitoshi stares, completely shocked and queasy.

"Stop it." Hitoshi says to the nurse, worried for his friend.

She turns to him with a sickly sweet smile. "What was that honey?"

"I said stop." He says. Denki was full on sobbing now, and it made Hitoshi want to absolutely murder this nurse. "I said stop."

The nurse turns to Denki. "Why don't you respond, sweetie?" She says. "It'll stop the discomfort." The crying boy looks over at Hitoshi, who looks between Denki and the nurse. He frowns and sighs, coming to a decision.

A moment of Denki's cries goes by. "Denki, it will be okay." Hitoshi says, activating his power even though he didn't want to. The yellow haired boy blinks in understanding.

"I-It will be-" Denki's yellow eyes go white as Hitoshi's quirk takes over. His tear stained face goes slightly slack. Hitoshi glares at the nurse. She just smiles.

She drops Denki's arm and it hits the bed side with another crack. Hitoshi flinches at the sound, but Denki doesn't react.

"Now that that's out of the way, I need to see you walk." The nurse says, standing up. Hitoshi watches her turn to him, waiting. He sighs and tries standing.

He falls flat on his face.

Huzzah, huzzah.

<^> To Be Continued

(1k words)

What can I say except I adore angst and torture. Call me emo. Idc