Chapter 31 - Amajiki and Hado

|Blood/gore, Surgery stuff|

*Before we start, I just want to say I have absolutely no idea how surgeries work. So this will not be accurate. Just wanted u to know*

Third Person POV:

The doorbell rings a little over an hour later.

Natsuo runs to the door and swings it open. A boy with indigo hair and eyes was standing there with one hand in his pocket. The other was carrying a medical bag.

"Oh, thank god." Natsuo says. "Thanks for coming Amajiki."

The boy nods. "I brought my other friend as well." He says shyly. "She also knows how to help."

Natsuo nods. He looks over and sees the other girl walking up to them with a bouncy aura around her, which helped.

"Hi, hi!" The girl says. "I'm Nejire Hado, pleased to meet you!"

The three people entered and Hado raised her eyebrow at the group's mannerism. Natsuo turns to the two. "Okay, so this might be a weird ask, but we need you to do surgery on two of our friends." He summarizes. "I'll explain after, but we really need you to do it as fast as you can safely. No questions."

Amajiki and Hado nod. "So.. who's our first patient?" She says.

Shoto gestures to follow him. They go upstairs and into Izuku's room. Shoto flicks the lights on and looks at Izuku on the bed.

"So what are we surgically removing?" Hado asks. She feels Izuku's temperature and frowns.

"There's a disk on the back of his head, we need you two to remove it." Shoto says. Hado's mouth opens. "No questions." Her mouth closes.

Hado taps her chin. "Well, we can't do it on the bed. We need a flat hard surface." She says. Amajiki and Hado go downstairs and start setting up a surgery area. Shoto brings Izuku downstairs and holds him until Hado and Amajiki were ready.

"Please set him down on his stomach." Amajiki says. Once Izuku was lying there, his head slightly tilted so he could breathe, the two doctors started. Hado took out a syringe and injected the sedative into Izuku's arm. "Just a precaution, we don't want him waking up during the process." Amajiki explains to everyone. The indigo haired boy places an oxygen mask over Izuku's head.

Hado turns the overhead light on and Amajiki takes out a scalpel blade. He places a weird device on his eyes, presumably to see clearer. Everyone was quiet.

The blade cut a semi circle around the disk. Luckily, the outline of the robot was easy to see, so they had no trouble making the curved line. The robot wiggled away from the opening, but Amajiki used tweezers and pulled it out. The button sized robot wiggled around as Amajiki held it open in the light. Ochako looked away in disgust.

They placed the robot in a jar and sealed it tightly. Hado got to work on stitching up the cut. After the stitching and bandaging was done, Hado and Amajiki took off their gloves, washed their hands, and ushered everyone outside.

"Well, that was an experience." Hado said.

Keigo glances into the room impatiently. "Is that it?" He asks. "Can you do Touya now?"

Amajiki and Hado exchanged a glance and shrugged. They start cleaning up the area and pack things up to move.

"Let's go to the living room and keep an eye on Touya." Denki whispers to Hitoshi. The purple haired boy nods and they leave the room.

Not long after, everyone hears a short scream before being cut off with a slamming sound. Keigo bounds down the steps and stares in shock at the scene.

Hitoshi was on the ground in the middle of the room, unconscious. Denki was also knocked out, lying against the wall with a large nasty head wound. Keigo looked around frantically for Touya but all he saw was the end of the carpet smoldering.

"Oh sh*t." Natsuo says from up the stairs. Amajiki and Hado rush down to help two collapsed teenagers. Everyone quickly leaves Izuku's room and gasps at the mess of the lower room.

Keigo closes his eyes and uses his feathers to scan the area. After a moment, they pop open.

"There's a man and a woman in the next room over." Keigo whispers just loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone freezes. Shoto creeps back into Izuku's room and stands guard. Katsuki and Eijiro edge down the hallway. They peak into the room and see Ms. Wright and Mr. King standing there, Mr. King holding Touya just by his hair. Ms. Wright had a thick piece of wood that was dripping blood, no doubt she used it on Denki.

"I want mine back as well!" Ms. Wright hissed. "I bought it with good money, I'm not wasting it!"

Mr. King just smirks. He shook Touya around, which made the white haired boy groan softly. "You can go ahead and try to get your's back, I'm not helping." He says. "If you want to get away, it has to be now."

He opens the window and is about to crawl through it when a large blade slashes through his chest. Oh, wait, actually that was Keigo's wings. It stabs right through his chest and out the other side, killing him immediately. Ms. Wright screams in terror as the dead body slumps to the ground.

"You're not getting him back any time soon." Keigo whispers down at the dead man.

The feather turns itself around and darts towards Ms. Wright. She screams Bloody Mary before the sharp blade stabs her in the neck, killing her.

As her body sank to the ground as well, her eyes were wide open. By the window, Touya hit his head as he fell from Mr. King's grip. Keigo rushes over to him while Katsuki poked and prodded at the dead bodies until he decides their dead.

Keigo pulled Touya up and hugged him tightly, even though all Keigo could hear from his lover was his deep breaths, he was washed over with a wave of relief.

"Guys!" Eijiro yells out. "Their dead! We need to do the thing now!"

The red headed boy helps Keigo bring Touya into the living room, where Amajiki and Hado miraculously set up the surgery area. Keigo placed Touya on the table and stood back. The boy in question was starting to wake up, his eyes shifting around every now and then.

When Hado was about to place the oxygen mask on him, he opens his eyes just long enough to make eye contact with Keigo before closing them again as Hado secures the mask over his face. Amajiki locates where the disc was(right behind his ear) and uses a scalpel blade to cut the same semi circle around this one.

The surgery was quick and easy, so before anyone knew it, it was over and Keigo was clutching Touya's hand like a lifeline.

The two doctors clean up and pack all the surgery things up. Hado goes over to a couch where Denki was resting and starts tending to his head.

Amajiki looks at Shoto and Natsuo. "Can we ask questions now?"

<^> To Be Continued

(1.1k words)

The story is almost over, guys, so here we go