Chapter 13 - The Raid

|Blood, gore,(Good)Police, guns, death|

(The Next Morning) Third Person POV:

Multiple police cars were outside the building. Aizawa, Rumi, Nemuri, Hizashi, and Toshinori all had walkies between them, because they were going to separate with their teams. The teams were set to find certain kids in the area.

The teams looked like this:

Izuku and Shoto - Rumi w/ ten other officers.
Denki, Ochako, and Tenya - Toshinori w/ fifteen other officers.
Katsuki and Eijiro - Hizashi w/ ten other officers.
Himiko, Hitoshi, Tenko - Nemuri w/ twenty other officers.
Touya and Keigo - Aizawa w/ fifteen other officers.

"Alright guys, we're going in now." Toshinori ordered through the walkies.

They barged into the building, instantly coming across two nurses in the hallway. They were immediately arrested, and the police continued.

The teams began to separate in the halls, going down the hallways they had mapped through the fly bot. They spread through the building and arrested many nurses, but a few did get away.

After searching for maybe an hour, Aizawa's team ran down a corridor and saw many doors with numbers engraved in them. "We have eyes on the cells." He says through the walkies. 

The other teams came over. Aizawa saw that the doors to the cells were probably about twenty feet away from each other. Although, some of them in the back were more than thirty feet away from the others. All of them had the numbers of the kids on them.

<^> Switching to the children's POV:

Izuku was crying in his cell. Shoto tried to comfort him, but nothing was working. 

Suddenly, they heard a loud noise and both of them froze. They stayed completely still as they heard pounding footsteps outside the door.

The door was yanked open, revealing a police woman with white hair. Izuku and Shoto screamed and scrambled back in the cell. Standing up and facing her. The woman's fierce looking face calmed and she gave them a soft smile. She didn't move forward, and crouched down a little to show she meant no harm.

"Hello." She said. "You must be Izuku and Shoto?" Izuku was shaking almost violently while Shoto hugged him tight. "I was the person who made the little fly. I'm here with my friends to save you, okay?"

Izuku stared at her as he stopped shaking. "Save us?" He whispers. "You're here to save us?"

Rumi nodded. Shoto and Izuku looked between each other before bursting out crying and Izuku ran to hug Rumi. She hugged him gently as Shoto joined the hug as well. Being the strong amazing lady she is, Rumi picks both of them up. Earning a gasp from them both.

"Let's get out of here, shall we?" She says with a smile. Izuku and Shoto stare at her in awe before Izuku gives her the biggest and brightest smile ever.

Related things were happening in the other cells.

Toshinori pried open the door to one cells that had Ochako, Denki, and Tenya in it. He gave them a huge grin. "Hello children, I am here to save you from this place." He says. Tenya was the first to unfreeze. 

"You're a police officer!" He says. He turns to Ochako and Denki. Ochako wastes no time and runs to Toshinori. She hugs him and starts crying.

Denki was more hesitant. But Tenya pulled him towards the door as well.

The moment Hizashi opened the door, Katsuki saw his police uniform and his smile and immediately helped Eijiro out of the dark room.

With Nemuri, when she opened the door, she only saw two children. Himiko was crying and when she saw Nemuri, it only made the tears worse.