Chapter 33 - Explanations

Third Person POV:

"Can you show us all your powers?" Momo asks.

Everyone looked at Aizawa, and he gestured to the front of the class. Mina went back to her seat as the teenagers went up.

"Well, first of all." Tenya says. He stands up, which earns a few gasps about how tall he was. "I have engines in my calf that make me run very fast." He lifts up his leg and points to them.

Katsuki makes a few medium explosions in his hand, which makes everyone gasp. "Explosions." He says simply. Eijiro elbows his boyfriend in the side, making him yelp slightly.

Shoto holds his right arm out, but hesitates and looks at Aizawa. The man nods. Shoto looks over the class. "It will get a little cold in here." He says. "Don't worry, I'll heat it up in a moment." Ice particles fly out of his hand, drifting in the air like snow. Everyone ooo's at the display. Shoto then lifts up his other arm and heats up the room. After that was done, he created a small flame in his palm.

"That's so cool, Todoroki-kun!" Tooru exclaims. Shoto nods.

Eijiro smashes fists together and activates his power, grinning at Katsuki. Mina purses her lips and looks between the two, and internally gasps when she spots a light blush covering both of their cheeks.

Katsuki blows explosions in Eijiro's face and tsks. Everyone sitting down gasps in surprise and some stand up. When the small puff of smoke cleared, everyone was relieved that Eijiro was still grinning. Katsuki crosses his arms. Eijiro whispers something in his ear which seems to calm him down.

"Who wants to see my power?" Denki says.

Katsuki rolls his eyes. "No one cares, sparky." He taunts.

"Sparky?" Momo asks. Denki grins cheerfully and covers his arm in electricity. More ooo's.

Denki turns to his purple haired boyfriend. "Do you want to go next?" He asks. Hitoshi shrugs. "I can be your volunteer."

Hitoshi glances at his dad before sighing. "What's the time?" He asks using his power.

Before Denki could respond, Ochako pushes him out of the way and answers. "It's eleven-" She stops as Hitoshi's power starts controlling her.

"Spin in a circle." Hitoshi says. The brown haired girl does so. "Slap yourself." The girl does. The color returns to her eyes and she smiles.

Ochako turns around and sticks her tongue out at Denki. "Imagine getting pushed away like that, can't relate." She teases. Denki rolls his eyes.

Ringing suddenly came from Shoto's phone. The peppermint haired boy answered it immediately. A few moments of silence went by before Shoto clicked hang up. He whispered something in Aizawa's ear and his teacher nodded. Then he whispered something in Ochako's ear, which made her smile.

Shoto quickly made his way out of the room.

"What was that about?" Kyoka asked.

No one responded. Ochako whispered into Denki's ear, who whispered to Hitoshi, who whispered to Tenya, who whispered to Eijiro, who whispered to Katsuki.

Katsuki stared back at Eijiro before scowling. He took out his phone and typed for a second before putting it away.

"Anyway, let's continue class everyone!" Eijiro says with a grin.

...

Shoto slammed Izuku's door open. Hado was sitting on Izuku's bed with her clipboard and pen. She looks up at him and smiles. "Oh, he just went back to sleep." She says. "He might wake up in a moment, but.." She bites her lip.

"What?" Shoto says and walks over.

Hado clicked her tongue. "Since the disc thing was close to his parietal lobe, he might have some intention tremors, maybe some dysmetria.. Some stagger when it comes to walking around.." She lists. "Lucky since it was very small damage, none of it will be permanent."

She placed her clipboard on the table and stood up. "Call me if he wakes up." She says and smiles. Then she leaves the room.

Shoto sits down where Hado was sitting and sighs. He hears Izuku copy him and sigh in his sleep as well. Shoto checks the bandage on the back of Izuku's head to make sure it wasn't bleeding, which it wasn't, and smiled.

He stands up and walks over to the clipboard on the table. "Shoto?" Izuku says. Shoto turns around and smiles as Izuku rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Hello, Izuku." The peppermint boy says and walks back over to Izuku. "How are you feeling?"

The greenette blinks. "I'm tired." He says.

Shoto chuckles. "You've been sleeping for a few days." He says. "But if you need more sleep-"

"I've been asleep for days?!" Izuku yelps, lurching forward. "Really?" Shoto caught him before he hit the floor and pulled him up so he was standing.

The door opened and Hado walked back in with a glass of water. She smiled at the two and placed the water on the side table. "Don't worry, Midoriya, everything's fine now." She said. "Mr. Takami um, took care of things. And Mr. Todoroki also made a few calls."

"How many days of school have I missed?" Izuku exclaims, clutching tufts of his hair in his hands.

Shoto snickered. "Of course that's what you're worried about." He says. "Don't worry, you only missed two days, and nothing important happened." Izuku visibly relaxes.

"Mind if I take your temperature?" Hado asks. Izuku shakes his head. Hado places a hand on Izuku's forehead and nods thoughtfully before taking a thermometer out of her bag. She places it in Izuku's mouth and waits for it to beep. "98.8, that's good." She remarks.

A notification dings from both Izuku and Shoto's phones. They both checked and saw it was Katsuki. You extras better not be dead when we get home. It read. Izuku giggles.

"I guess that's Katsuki's way of telling us he's worried." He says and laughs.

Shoto typed a response back. All good, though please refrain from burning down the building when I'm not at UA. He wrote. The little bubble in the corner came up a few times.

Hi, this is Eijiro. The phone finally replied. Great news about Izuku, although Katsuki's a little upset about what you just said😁.

Shoto sent an OK before pocketing the phone and returning his attention to Izuku.

<^> To Be Continued

(1k words)

Okay, almost done guys!