Chapter 28 - Why, a cage.

|(Insert Warning here)|

Third Person POV:

Touya was moved to a different cage that was placed on display. The display platform was suspended in the air, which wasn't hard since the room it was in had a large ceiling.

It was a large throne room.

Touya's cage was dangling ten feet in the air to the right of the throne

Touya's cage was dangling ten feet in the air to the right of the throne. His prison was rectangularly shaped this time, about three feet tall and four feet wide. A red cloth covered it, making it impossible to see who was inside.

Touya was still passed out, he had been asleep for two full days. Mr. King didn't want him to be awake 'any longer than he needed to be'.

Speaking of Mr. King, he was standing to an assistant in the middle of the room. The remote of which controls if Touya was awake or not was hung from the side of his belt like a baton. He was talking with the assistant about 'improvements to his new weapon'. He always talks like that, calling Touya his weapon or trump card.

Anytime one of Mr. King's staff members or assistants saw Touya up there in the cage, they gave questioning looks, but never said anything. After all, who would want to get fired from a high paying good because of a stupid question?

Apparently not Mr. William King's staff.

A fast clicking noise came from the entrance to the 'throne room'. Ms. Wright came in and she did not look happy. She saw the covered cage in the air and grimaced.

"Is it in there?" She said, pointing to the cage. "Mine was stolen."

Mr. King's eyebrow raised. He shooed the assistant away. "Yes, it is there. How did yours get stolen?" He says in monotone.

Ms. Wright huffs. "I don't know!" She exclaims. A ding comes from her phone and she checks it. "Are you going to show it off soon?" She asks and tucks her phone away.

Mr. King blinks. "No, unlike you, I want to keep my weapon completely secure. He will remain invisible until I decide." He says coldly. "Perhaps that's why you lost yours. Quite a waste, don't you think?" Ms. Wright gapes at him in shock. Mr. King takes the remote from his waist and waves it in front of Ms. Wright. "In your case you only had a small control over yours, whereas I have complete."

He presses the button on the remote(not the switch, mind you). Ms. Wright looks up and sees the cage behind him bursts into flames, burning away the fabric to reveal Touya glaring down at her with only whites in his eyes. Ms. Wright gasps and steps back, tripping on herself and falling down.

Mr. King looks down at her. "I hope I don't have to keep reminding you of the fact I bought the better weapon." He threatens. "You could've utilized yours to its best abilities, but you decided to use it for decoration." He sneers. "You've out done yourself this time, Lin."

He turns away from her and walks up to the throne. Ms. Wright practically scrambles down and out of the large room.

The blonde man sits down on his throne and crosses his legs. He pressed the button on the remote again. The blue flames surrounding Touya diminish and he slumps against the bottom of the cage. Both his arms and back were smoking.

The boy falls back into a deep sleep, his body waiting for the next time to be awoken.

...

"Okay, we got Keigo back." Izuku says. "But we still need to find Touya. I've been researching Mr. William King, and I think it's not gonna be as easy as Keigo's."

He places a picture of Mr. King on the table. The entire group was surrounding it, and they all looked down at it with disdain.

"He's the CEO of a very popular machine company, which makes him a wiz when it comes to technology." Izuku explains. "Assuming Touya has the same disc thing on him that was on Keigo, I can guess that he somehow updated it to be a better version."

Shoto looks over to the couch where Keigo was sleeping. "The disc thing that was attached to Keigo made Ms. Wright able to control him." He says, which earned many reactions. "If Mr. King was able to update the disc, we won't be able to trust him."

Enji strokes his beard. Fuyumi and Natsuo look at each other with concern.

Ochako raises her hand. "I'm assuming this here, since in Ms. Wright's building you had to go downwards. Who's going to go down to where he is?" She asks.

Izuku took a deep sigh, releasing a few sparks. "Obviously Shoto and his family. I would like to go as well, Ochako you should come.. Katsuki can come.." He thinks. "We want a small group, so that should be it."

Everyone nodded. Then they started to disperse. Katsuki pulled Eijiro into the kitchen, Natsuo, Ochako, and Denki(being the resident medics) went over to talk with Keigo, Fuyumi and Enji go into another room, Hitoshi and Tenko go up to their separate rooms. Tenya was already in his room. Himiko went over to Ochako.

Leaving Shoto and Izuku to sit at the table. Shoto was sitting down while Izuku was standing.

Izuku's vision blurred for a moment and he yawned. He leaned against Shoto, which caused his boyfriend to look up at him.

"Are you okay? You haven't fully recovered." Shoto says.

With a huff, Izuku waves his hand. "No.. I'm fine..." He stops as he nods off, leaning against Shoto even more. Shoto smiled fondly and picked him up piggy back style before he could fall.

Izuku mumbles something against Shoto shoulder, probably something about how he didn't need sleep, before Shoto heard soft little snores indicating he fell back asleep. The peppermint boy carried the greenette up to his room. When Shoto sets Izuku down on the bed and covers him with a blanket, Izuku mutters something incoherent.

Shoto grew a small smile on his face. His boyfriend was so sweet.

The dual eyed boy turned and left the room. Izuku frowned, and scratched his neck in his sleep. The disc bot digs farther into his neck. At this point, the disc bot was deep enough in his skin to be barely visible.

It was stretching out its wires into his nerves, slowly sinking itself farther and farther into Izuku's flesh.

Izuku. Come.

His glowing green eyes snapped open.

<^> To Be Continued

(1k words)

Izuku-kun..😭