Chapter 25 - Superpowers sell for a lot

|Drugs, smoking, kidnapping, human trafficking(?)|

[One hour Later]

Third Person POV:

Charlie dragged the sleeping Touya through one of the 407th floor hallways. They had decided it was easier for Touya to be wrapped in a net for them to pull than just by the arm.

They dragged the white haired boy down the hall and into the penthouse. Hisashi was sitting on the couch awaiting them when Charlie dragged Touya in. Hisashi grinned at the sleeping boy, while Keigo, who drug wore off, grabbed onto the bars of the cage with a terrified look on his face.

With a heave, Charlie threw Touya onto the ground in front of Hisashi. The scarred boy got even more tangled in the net then before.

"Here, now give me my money." Charlie demanded.

Hisashi smirked. "I told you, you need to get them all back before I pay you." He says. "You only brought two." Charlie sneers.

"I've been helping you, mind you, which could get me killed." Charlie counters. "I already used three precious products on this one alone!" They point to Touya. Keigo stares at his lover, hoping for any sign he would wake up. Nothing.

Hisashi grabs onto the net and holds Touya up in the air, tangled in the rope. "This is the blue fire power one, correct?" He says to a staff member close to him. The person nods. "Move him up to the second most dangerous." He orders. The staff member nods and runs off to presumably change it. Touya takes a small breath in his deep sleep.

"What did you do to him?" Keigo says. Hisashi turns to him, swinging Touya in the air in the process.

The man throws Touya in the birdcage, not taking him out of the net, and shuts it. He locks it and takes out the small robot. Keigo stares at it with confusion. When it jumps to life and jumps onto Touya's cage, Keigo grasps onto the cage bars tighter.

The robot crawls down the cage bar and crawls into the entangled rope. The robot creeps into Touya's hair and behind his ear. It buries itself into Touya's skin, which causes him to jolt up. He gets caught in his net. He looks around frantically before he locks eyes with Keigo. The blonde's frantic eyes tell him everything. "What..?" He trails off.

Hisashi crouches down to Touya. "Hello, number 126." He says. Touya freezes at the sound.

"AFO, the clients here." Charlie says. Hisashi stands up, but taps the robot on Touya's head with another 'remote'.

"Well, bring them in." He says. Charlie nodded and went to the door. They opened it and in came two more fancy looking people.

One of them was a middle aged woman that had short, black hair with large hoop earrings. She had shiny blood red lipstick and thick eyelashes. Small cat shaped glasses rested on her nose. Her eyebrows were dotted with jewels. She was wearing a sparkling black, sleeveless jumpsuit, with a black jacket over that. She had a very judgmental expression, her eyebrows raised. A clipboard and pen were in her hand.

The second one was a younger, taller male, short dirty blonde hair. He had obsidian studs and a complete white suit and tie. He had a crazy amount of rings on his fingers, mainly gold, but had other colors as well. His neck, face, and arms were covered in tattoos, designs of variety and writing. He pulled a cigar out of his mouth and breathed a plume of smoke.

"William King, Lin Wright. Welcome." Hisashi says. He gestures to the seats. "Please, take a seat. We have much to discuss."

The two richies, which is what we're gonna call them, stare with interest at the two in the birdcages. Ms. Wright adjusts her glasses and peers hungrily at Touya, making him shift uncomfortably.

The two richies go and sit down, waiting for AFO to continue speaking.

"So, one of you will walk away with one of these, and the other with the second." Hisashi says, motioning to Touya and Keigo. "One does have a higher value than the other, so my friend will list the prices." He points to Charlie.

They step forward. "Number 126, the blue flame power." They say, pointing at Touya. "One of the most powerful, but also most dangerous. The price right now is 29,370,000 yen." Touya shifts in his net. "We apologize for the inconvenience, we did say he is one of the dangerous ones."

Ms. Wright and Mr. King sure did look interested. Which made Touya squirm even more.

"When you buy one, you will also have a 15% discount on my products." Charlie says. They gesture to another table, where they had multiple containers of pills or different liquids. "These.. things, easily get mad. So use them to calm and control them. We will also give you ten of your choices when you purchase a number."

Charlie walks over to the table and pulls a syringe out of the cabinet. They stick it in one of the drug containers and fill it up. They hold it in the air. "An example."

The two richies watched with interest when Charlie walked back to Touya's birdcage. Since Touya was in the tangled net, he had no way of moving away from the needle. Charlie inserts it in his forearm. Ms. Wright and Mr. King stare in amazement as Touya slumps against the cage bars, unconscious.

Their attention turns to Keigo, whose wings flared and hit the bars with a loud bang. "On to the next subject.. Number 157, the winged one. Their ability is strong, but not as dangerous as number 126." Charlie says. "The price is 26,803,022 yen. Same deals as the others."

They pulled a feather out of Keigo's wing and held it tight so it cannot fly back to him. Charlie holds it out to Ms. Wright and Mr. King so they can feel it.

"Oh, that's quite soft and satiny." Ms. Wright says. She takes it out of Charlie's grip and feels it. She bends it, and notices Keigo tense. "It seems it can feel what happens to it.." She observes with an eager expression. "I shall buy him." She decides.

Charlie turns to Mr. King. "Will you take 126?" They ask.

The male eyes Touya with curiosity. "Yes, he seems interesting." He concludes. "I would like to be able to keep him in my Headquarters. Are there any living needs?"

Hisashi and Charlie both shake their heads. "If or when you want to punish them, we will give you a device to do so." Charlie says, and waves at another staff member. The person comes forward, holding two small button sized devices. "Attach these to them and simply say the password. Which you can customize to whatever you want."

Ms. Wright and Mr. King nod and stand up. "How fast can we expect them to be shipped to our buildings?" Mr. King asks. "Ms. Wright and mine are close to each other downtown, so can we expect to have the same shipping schedule?"

"A few hours after you leave we can get them to you, and yes, you'll have the same shipping schedule." Hisashi says.

Charlie hands the two button sized devices to Ms. Wright and Mr. King. "You customize it by holding it down for five seconds, then whisper the password you want, hold five more seconds. And that is it." They instruct.

The two richies do so, whispering their passwords into it. Charlie takes them back and places Mr. King's on Touya. They walk over to Keigo, and he backs away. Charlie sighs and waves to a staff member. The person runs over and places an oxygen mask in Charlie's hand.

Quickly, Charlie places the oxygen on Keigo. He slumps down and Charlie was able to set Ms. Wright's on him.

They walk back over to Ms. Wright and Mr. King having a conversation with AFO. "The devices are set, if I could have a drop of your blood?" They ask. They both nod, and Charlie pricks them both with extremely small syringes. "Thank you."

They walk back over to Keigo's cage and gently pull his wing open. They press the needle to the robot's back, injecting Ms. Wright's blood into it. They do the same with Touya.

Hisashi hands the remotes to Mr. King and Ms. Wright.

"Well, thank you for coming." Hisashi says. "We'll get you your prizes soon."

<^> To Be Continued

(1.3k words)

Hehehehehehhee I am Satan's child.