Chapter 27 - Do you have Acrophobia? No.

|Blood/gore, Stabbing, bones breaking, death|

Third Person POV:

"So were going to a building called TTCR inc?" Fuyumi asked Shoto.

He nodded. Shoto and Izuku were standing around a table that had a map of the city. The TTCR building was circled with red marker. Fuyumi was standing next to Izuku while he was muttering rapidly.

"Don't we need to bring weapons?" Natsuo says. "I mean, they are going to have guns and things." Shoto and Izuku both look at him. Frost starts crawling up Shoto's face while Izuku blows flames around the inside of his mouth, making his cheeks glow like a firelight. "Uh, never mind."

Katsuki and Eijiro come in with a plate of Yakitori. "Thank you, Katsuki." Shoto says. The blonde tsks and walks around the table to sit as far away from Shoto as possible.

Denki and Ochako come tumbling in waving their phones in the air. "Guys! Guys!" Denki practically shrieks. They both catch themselves using the table. "Listen to these headlines: 'Famed CEO William King makes a purchase but denies the media's questions'
'
Famous fashion designer Lin Wright makes a large purchase but won't tell the media why.
'Keigo Takami & Touya Todoroki do not appear in their last two film days, why?' All of these were written by the same person in the span of the last twenty four hours. This can't be a coincidence."

Shoto sits in a chair and rests his head on the table with his hands on top. Izuku frowns and rubs Shoto's back. He scratches the back of his neck again. Natsuo glances at him briefly, he's been doing that for a while now.

After a moment, Shoto lifts his head and looks around the map. He grabs a white marker and places a question on Ms. Wright's building and Mr. King's.

"Alright.." Shoto says. He sighs. "Go get everyone, we're leaving right now."

Enji frowns. "Wait, shouldn't we wait for more signs or something?" All the super powered kids stare at him for a moment before continuing to get ready to leave.

The Todoroki family blinks. Shoto goes into the living and opens a cabinet. "Izuku." He says, throwing a water bottle at him. The greenette catches it and continues to get things, including different medical supplies just in case.

After a few minutes, they were leaving the house.

...

Shoto and Izuku led the way. When Izuku opened the door, there was no one there. The group continued to walk down the hallways on the way to the elevator. Everyone was quiet, until they came across a person walking down the hall.

They immediately pulled a gun out and pointed it at Izuku. They shot, but Izuku dodged in time.

Shoto lunged at the person, pushing them against the wall and using his power to freeze their entire body except their head. Shoto held his arm against their throat. "How dare you." He hisses. "Don't touch him. Now, if you want to live, answer me. Where is my brother?"

Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Enji had froze. They'd never seen Shoto act like this.

"T-they're not h-here." The person stutters. "M-Ms. Wright.. Mr. K-King.. they b-bought them."

Shoto sneers coldly. "You cannot buy people."

"I-I know! I'm just saying that's what they did!" The man said.

Shoto slightly nodded. He steps back from the person. A moment of quiet. Shoto's eye twitches. Ochako in the back gulps and gestures for them to follow her. Denki and her run into the next room. Fuyumi watches them with confusion.

The Strange Ones || MHA AU ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें