Chapter 15 - Free and Safe.

|Hospital Things|

Also, I'm just going to say that ENgLiSh. Because.

Third Person POV:

Everyone, except for Tenko, had been moved to a big, open area, with many other rooms and an unlocked and open door.

The hospital attendants had decided to keep the door open as a way of showing the kids they were not locked inside.

There were four attendants in the room with the kids, but not guarding the doors or anything. They were trying to be as kind and friendly as possible, so they were getting to know the children by playing with them, talking, or just hanging out.

Touya and Keigo were playing Rock, paper, scissors in the corner. Touya was still feeling weak, so they had provided him with a bed. Natsuo with also with them.

Shoto and Izuku were playing with Tenya, Ochako and Himiko, using some iPads that had games on them. Fuyumi was also there, teaching them how to play certain games. A hospital attendant was with them all as well. Shoto was keen on playing a word game, even though he was pretty bad at it.

"Shoto, that was good." Fuyumi said. Her inner teacher was coming out. "You just need to add an e at the end. Instead of C-A-R, it's C-A-R-E. Care instead of car, okay?"

Shoto nodded. He frowned at the words on the screen. "Why are there two spellings of night? Why would you add a k that would just be silent anyway?" He says, frustrated.

Fuyumi smiles. "The vocabulary is hard, that is true." She says.

Izuku bumps Shoto's shoulder. "It's fine! You still are smart anyway." He says cheerfully. "Why are you doing it if it makes you angry?"

Hitoshi, Denki, and Eijiro were talking with two attendants about the outside. While Katsuki was sulking next to Eijiro, really just wanting to leave.

Rei and Enji were close to Touya and watching over him like a hawk. Fuyumi suddenly stood up and the group around her paused and looked up at her. "Where are you going?" Izuku asks.

"Oh, I think I'm going to take a shower." She said. At that, all the kids froze. The Todoroki family and the hospital attendants looked around at the frozen kids. "What's wrong?" Fuyumi asks Shoto.

"A shower?" He responded quietly.

Fuyumi looked at him and frowned. "Yeah? Do you want to as well?" She asks. Shoto flinched away from her with a terrified look on his face.

Touya in the back had frozen completely, his eyes were staring down at the ground with a far away look in his eyes. Rei was looking over him worriedly. Keigo noticed his frozen state and stood up, drawing everyone's attention. He walks over to Shoto and Izuku. "I'm sure she just misunderstood." He says with a smile. "She's not going to be taking a shower. And she's not going to be making you take a shower."

Fuyumi's frown deepens. "What do you-" She's cut off by a murderous glare from Keigo.

He turns back to the kids. "I'm going to talk with everyone for a moment, okay?" He says to all the kids. He stares at Fuyumi, Natsu, Enji, and Rei. They all follow him into another room. The hospital attendants follow.

Once they were all in another room, Keigo sighed. He turns to everyone. "Don't ever do that again." He says to Fuyumi. "I'm sure that you didn't mean to do that, but please don't ever ask them if they want to have a shower."

"What was that?" Enji asked with a stern face. "Why did they all freeze."

Keigo opens his mouth to explain, but the words get stuck in his throat. He clears his throat and tries again. "Um, well," He starts, looking away from everyone. "In that.. place. The nurses would give us 'showers' as a punishment."