Chapter 23 - My Savior

|Drugs, Hallucinations|

Third Person POV:

Izuku giggles. "I'm hungryyyyy!" He tilts his head back and throws his hands in the air. "Where's the food?"

Hisashi sighs. "I already told you, you cannot eat any food for one hour. The drugs have to kick in fully." He says. Izuku giggles again. He stumbles across the room and he laughs again. "And can you please sit down for now?"

The greenette just giggles again. "Don't be so weird.." He grins and laughs again. "I'm hungry!"

Charlie walks in with a new load of cash. "My manager told me that the client is coming soon." They say. Hisashi nods. They turn to Izuku. "By the time they get here, you'll be able to eat."

Izuku tilts his head all the way to the side. "Client?" He says.

Charlie nods. "Yup, someone's coming to take you out of here. For a lot of money." They say. "People with superpowers are high priced on the Black Market."

Another giggle comes out of Izuku's delirious state. Hisashi sighs. "Let's get you back to the white room for now." He decides. Izuku nods enthusiastically, even though he has no idea what really was happening. Hisashi turns to the door and Charlie leads Izuku over to the elevator through many stumbles and giggles and random words.

They put him back in the cold, cold, white room and left to go back up to the penthouse.

...

Shoto walked down the street. He had found out where Izuku was, or where his phone was.

Why is he in.. TTCR inc? He thinks as he glares down at his phone again. A few more minutes later, he approaches the building and immediately registers it as a threat.

He glares up at the abnormally tall building. Shoto quickly enters the door and looks around. It looked vacant, until a woman came through the hallway with shock written all over her face when she saw him.

"Miss, I'm looking for my friend Izuku Midoriya." Shoto says. "Have you seen him?"

He sees her reach down to her waist, where she had a gun attached. He instantly sprays a layer of ice across the ground and covers her with it.

Shoto walks up to her. "Where. is. he." Shoto seethes. The icy cold glare terrified the woman.

"E-either the t-tenth floor, door 244, or the t-top." She stutters through the cold. Shoto nods and melts the ice. "Can I go-" He hits the back of her head. Hard enough to knock her out and give her short term amnesia.

Shoto rushes over to the elevator. He presses the tenth floor button and waits anxiously. Once the elevator dings and opens, Shoto runs down the hallway for room 244.

He pries open the door. A waft of frozen air greets him and he sees Izuku curled onto the ground by the wall. Shoto gets a sense of déjà vu. The boy rushes to greenette.

"Izuku?" He says. "Izuku!"

The boy in question lifts his head slightly before setting it down again with a grumble. Shoto's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

Izuku giggles on the floor. Shoto pulls him onto his lap and stares at his eyes. They were incredibly dilated. The boy giggles at Shoto's face. "What the hell did they do to you?" Shoto whispers. "Come on, we need to go."

As he stands up, Izuku rolls his head and eyes while laughing and sticking his tongue out. "I don't wanna!" He says, going hysterical again.

Shoto stares at his boyfriend with a mixture of terror and worry. "I'm here to get you out, I already called Tenko." He says. Izuku just smiles at him and turns back on his stomach.