Chapter 10 - Everyone finds out Ms. Katsu sucks

|Blood/gore, bone breaking|

Third Person POV:

The nurses were escorting multiple of the children around the complex, each pair or trio not knowing any others were moving as well.

Izuku had sneaked the fly bot with him, perching on the boy's shoulder.

The pair of Denki and Hitoshi entered a small room at the same time as the other two pairs, Tenko and Himiko, and Tenya and Ochako.

"Ochako! Tenya!" Denki exclaims happily. The three immediately hug.

"Hitoshi, these are my friends I was talking about." Denki says to Hitoshi. Ochako and Tenya stare at him, a little suspicious.

Himiko gasps. "Has my wish come true? Did Toshi finally make a friend?" She teases, grinning.

Hitoshi rolls his eyes as she jumps onto him. "We were stuck in a room together, and he kinda just attached himself to me." He explains.

Tenko crosses his arm and looks at the other three kids worriedly.

"Oh and something really weird happened earlier!" Denki says to his friends. Ochako raises his eyebrows for him to continue.

...

Huzzah, Huzzah.

Hitoshi was pacing in the room. Denki was sitting cross legged on the bed, his broken arm in a sling, no longer under mind control.

The nurse that had been in here had left after Hitoshi was able to walk from one side of the room to the other perfectly. That was hours ago. "Toshi, don't you think you should take a break?" Denki says.

Hitoshi stops walking and sighs. "What's happening?" He asks. "The nurse left a while ago, why are we just sitting here?"

The universe decides to answer his question when two nurses enter the room the next moment.

"Children," One of the nurses said. "We must hurry, we don't have much time." The other nurse quickly grabs onto the two kids and pushes them out the door. The next thing they know, they were in this evaluation room, one side split with a two way mirror. The nurse pushes them inside and leaves, locking the door.

"So these are some of them?" Hitoshi hears a muffled voice from the other side of the window.

"Yes, 222 has mind control and 219 can create electricity." Another voice answers, sounding somewhat nervous.

A moment passes. "Alright, I want to see the ability." The first voice says.

Denki was pricked with something, a small little sting.

Hitoshi turns to see Denki with a terrified look on his face. He was staring at the window, but he looked more and more nervous. Denki started to tremble and Hitoshi takes a step towards him.

But Denki releases a stream of electricity, zapping Hitoshi back. The purple haired boy realizes something.

Nightmares.

They had come up briefly in the conversation earlier, but Denki zipped through his words so fast Hitoshi could barely keep up.

Someone did something to Denki to make it so he was reacting to his nightmares.

Hitoshi walks towards Denki again, this time cautiously so he doesn't release another electric wave, and waves his hand in front of Denki's face.

The yellow boy couldn't see him. In front of Denki, instead of Hitoshi, was something that scared him to his core.

His father.

More specifically, his fathers death.

More specifically, his first murder.

More specifically, his power activation.

It ended right after it happened, leaving Denki's father's body twitching on the ground. The boy had screamed, alerting his mother that something had happened. When Anzu Kaminari entered the room, she was stunned to see her dead husband and crying child.

Denki fell backward, unaware Hitoshi was trying to comfort him. "Denki!" Hitoshi said. "Denki, snap out of it!"

He blinked and he was back in the room. Denki grabbed Hitoshi's arm and nodded to show he was alright. Hitoshi glared at the window before grabbing a chair and throwing it, causing the glass to shatter. But before they could see who was inside, two nurses came in and injected them with sedatives.

The next thing they knew, they were being woken up by the nurses to walk to the room with the others.

...

"That's not okay." Ochako said, her face stern as she looks at her friend.

Denki shrugs. Hitoshi face palms. "What are we doing here anyway?" Tenko said, surprising the trio who didn't know him. They haven't heard him talk. They didn't think he could talk.

Himiko jumps up and down excitedly. "Maybe it's time for some fun?" She suggests. "Or maybe we're meeting more people!"

The door opened with a hiss and all the children turned to them.

It was the burnt lady otherwise known as Ms. Katsu. She smiled at them. "Hello children." Her sickly sweet voice made Hitoshi and Tenko want to throw up.

"Hi, Ms. Katsu." Himiko said in the same voice, smiling wide to show off her fangs.

Burnt lady frowned. Then she turned to Ochako and squinted at her.

"Well Himiko, you are correct." Burnt lady says. "You are meeting new people, other than these ones of course."

Himiko's grin widened and Ms. Katsu gulps down a disgusted look. Tenko and Hitoshi frown at her.

"But before that," Burnt lady continues. "We need to constrain you."

Tenya, Ochako, and Hitoshi gasp. "What? We didn't do anything!" Ochako says. Burnt lady rolls her eyes and another nurse comes in with three hand cuffs and two gags.

"Don't flatter yourself." She says, taking the items from the nurse. "Im talking to these three." She points to Himiko and Hitoshi. Himiko pouts while Hitoshi just sighs. Tenko in the back scowls.

Burnt lady attaches one gag to Hitoshi's mouth, and his frown deepens. "But whyyyyyy." Himiko says.

Ms. Katsu smiles at her. "We don't want you biting anyone, do we?" She says and attached the second gag onto the blonde girl. She tries to complain more but it all comes out muffled.

Then Burnt lady moves over to Tenko, and she grabs onto his gloves and pulls. When they don't move, she smiles and attaches the hand cuffs to him. She moves on and attaches them to both Himiko and Hitoshi, with the other three kids staring with horror at what was happening.

"Why did you need to gag those two but not him?" Tenya says.

Ms. Katsu smiles. "Well, #222 can mind control anyone who responds to its words, and #201 has a tendency to bite someone and suck their blood. Quite like a vampire." She explains. "But #183... anything it touches will disintegrate."

Ochako and Tenya stare at Tenko, terror writing across their faces. The boy in question furrows his brows and turns away, not liking the stares. While Denki glares at Burnt lady.

"Hitoshi and his friends are not 'its', don't call them that." He says. Burnt lady shrugs.

"Well now we can meet the others." She says smugly.

<^> To Be Continued

(1.1k words)

Ew, a burnt piece of trash 🗑