Chapter 5 - Missing Persons

|The Drawing above, if you can see it, is what all the kids are wearing. I drew it btw so it sucks|

|(Good)Police, guns, mentions death|

<^> Third Person POV:

"Are you serious?" The man in the middle of the room said. "How do we keep not getting him!?"

The three other adults in the room stay silent. They knew better than to interrupt Toshinori's anger. Toshinori paced in front of the table. On it were two pictures, a ripped cloth with blood on it, and an empty syringe.

Toshinori looks at one of the officers in the room. "Nemuri, did you get the DNA test back?" He asks. The officer shakes her head. Suddenly another officer runs in, her white hair braided down her back.

"Chief!" She says, waving a picture around. "You've got to see this!" She hands the piece of paper to Toshinori.

On it, was the man they were looking for entering a big white building. Toshinori stares at it harder. When he sees what it was, he inhales a breath. The door he was heading into, led to a dark and shadowy tunnel stretched into the building. But if you look closely, you can see a nurse-looking lady standing next to a small child.

The child was staring up at the man, they know he goes as AFO, with fear. His yellow eyes glistened with tears. His yellow hair was matted on his face, but Toshinori could see it had a lightning bolt. He looked about eleven, and he was wearing what looked to be a hospital gown.

Toshinori slaps the picture on the table. "This is... Rumi, Where did you find it." He says sternly.

(For those who don't know, Rumi Usagiyama is Miruko's real name. The rabbit hero)

Officer Rumi sighs and rubs her temples. "One of our scouts followed him and took the picture, but they had to flee afterwards." She says. "They shot him. He didn't make it." Toshinori sighed and clenched his jaw.

"We'll pay respects to his family, but for now," He glances at the other two pictures on the table. One was pictures of all the family members of the missing children, and the other were the pictures of the children. "Find the address of the building, and get the DNA test results!" He barks at the others.

...

They all had come back to the meeting room. Nemuri silently gave Toshinori the DNA test results. Aizawa, Hizashi and Mirko sit down and watch the Chief scan the paper.

 Aizawa, Hizashi and Mirko sit down and watch the Chief scan the paper

(Pretend the 'hero' says police plz ToT)

Toshinori was quiet for a moment. "Open up this missing persons case." He says to Nemuri. "And check for any missing children in the network who have mothers in this hospital." He says to the rest of them, pointing to the hospital name on the paper. " In the last 20 years please, we don't need missing children from 1920. We're reopening cases."