Chapter 4 - 126 and 157

|Blood, gore, syringes|

|Ages are different in this. Touya is the same age as Hawks|

<^> Third Person POV:

Red feathers cover the ground again. A boy with white hair was sleeping in the back of the room/cell. There was a boy next to him with wings covering the first like a blanket.

The boy that was awake was doing a lookout for that hour. 

"Cold.." The sleeping boy next to him mumbled. The other snapped back to reality and realized he let his wings fold in. He stretched them around the sleeping one. The latter curled up against him and sighed.

If you looked, you would find many burn scars covering the white haired boy's face. Also covering his arms and legs, as well as his neck. Both the boys had scars from knifes across their arms as well.

About half an hour later, the door opened. The winged boy shook the sleeping boy awake. When the nurse came in, the second boy was rubbing his eyes tiredly. The nurse waited for them to stand before gesturing them to follow her. When they left the room, the second boy started muttering complaints about the brightness, but was soon shut up by the glare from the nurse.

The nurse showed them into a room with two medical recliner chairs. They both sat down, knowing what to do.

When the doctor came in, they didn't flinch. When they pulled out a syringe, the white haired boy looked between the doctor and his friend. "Which one to do.." The doctor muttered. After a moment, he injects the winged one with little complaint. The boy in question blinked, feeling himself get sleepy. He was extra sleepy as well, since he stayed up most of the night before. Not good for a nineteen year old.

The winged boy blinked again, before closing his eyes and falling unconscious. The other boy watched warily. 

"Oh don't worry today, young man." The doctor says, turning to him. "We're just evaluating dreams and thoughts now." The boy nodded, knowing the man gets mad if you don't answer him in some way. While the nurse gives the boy a cup of water, the doctor starts attaching little sticky things to the sleeping boy's head and wings.

After he attaches the things, he goes to his computers. The white haired boy watches his sleeping friend anxiously. "126, as I said, do not worry about anything." The doctor repeats. "If you freak out, we'll have to give you some Hexaporin."

(GUYS this is a medicine that I thought of, it is not real. I'll explain it when I use it, or have to story explain it in a different way.)

The boy blinks and nods. After about fifteen minutes, the doctor sighs. "Alright, we'll have to study his sleep tonight. But for now, he needs to stay here and you need to go to your 'session'." At this, the boy sits up, he didn't want to leave!

"But-" He starts.

"No buts. You need to go." The nurse says. The boy does the opposite of what the doctor told him to do and he freaks out.

"No!" He exclaims. "I don't want to leave! What if you do something and I'm not here!?"

The nurse gets another cup of water from a different shelf. "Mister, please calm down." She says, handing him the cup. He doesn't take it.

"126, please." The doctor says. "We can't keep you in this room all day."

The boy struggles to get out of his chair, as the nurse was trying to hold him down. After a moment, the boy was able to jump up. He stares daggers at the doctor. "Don't make me use it." He threatens. He backs up against the wall behind him.