Chapter 12 - Ms. Katsu gets what she deserves

|Blood/gore, Death, knife, fire|

|VERY SERIOUS GORE|

Third Person POV:

On the other side of the facility, Izuku and Shoto were put in another room.

The two boys whispered between each other. The fly was perched on Izuku's shoulder, able to listen to what they were saying. And the police were listening.

"Children, children." A nurse says as she enters the small room. They had been relocated multiple times in the past two hours. Shoto had been completely shackled again, leading them to believe they were meeting the others again. Or at least meeting Ms. Katsu.

Izuku looked up at the nurse with wide, innocent eyes. "Yes, miss?" He says.

She just sighs and pulls them out of the room and into the hall. When they get out, Izuku notices two other older boys a few meters down. His eyes sparkle with fascination when he sees the red wings on one of them.

"Oh wow!" Izuku says. The two boys turn in surprise at the new voice. Shoto and Izuku walk up to them, being pushed by the nurse. "You have wings!" Izuku fanboys.

Izuku jumps up and latches onto the wings, earning a confused smile from Keigo and a glare from Touya.

"Excuse my friend, he's prone to curiosity." Shoto says. Keigo just nods and crouches down to Izuku, since the greenette was quite short.

Grinning ear to ear, Izuku looks up at the blonde and then at Touya. "Oh, you're hurt!" Izuku says, his face suddenly concerned. He moves over to the older boy and grabs Touya's cheeks in his hands. Touya blinks and lets Izuku move his head up and down, checking his burns.

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt." Touya reassured the greenette. He touched his own scars. "See?"

After Izuku deemed the boy fine, the nurse, with the other nurse who was with Touya and Keigo, rushed them down the halls until they finally got to the dirt.

Inside, was the Burnt lady watching over the other kids. Tenya, Ochako and Himiko were close to the middle of the field. Tenko in the back, which was close to the fence. and Hitoshi talking with Denki across from Tenko. Ms. Katsu turned to see the new ones and smiled her non happy smile. "Oh look, children, children, come here." She said.

All the others stared at Izuku. His green hair made him immediately noticeable. Since none of the others had met Izuku, they seemed to be wary. But Izuku didn't seem to notice and ran over to Ochako and Tenya.

"Hi!" He says excitedly. "My name is Izuku! What's yours?"

Both the two kids wariness immediately deflated by Izuku's sunshine attitude. "Hello. My name is Tenya Iida." Tenya said, sticking out his hand.

Izuku took his hand quickly, shaking Tenya's hand vigorously. Then he turned to Ochako with his bright smile and Ochako had to shield her eyes.

"And what's your name?" Izuku asks her.

Ochako shifts slightly and Himiko jumps in. "Hi, Hi!" The blonde says. "My name is Himiko and this is Ochako-chan! She's super adorable, don't ya think?"

Izuku smiled excitedly. Then he turns to Shoto and pulls him towards the group. "Sho, are these the others you were talking about?" Izuku says, excited. When Shoto nodded, Izuku turned back to the group.

"I feel like I'm late to the party, all of you already know each other!" The greenette says and laughs.

Ochako smiled finally. "Don't worry, most of us are friendly." She says. Izuku looks around to all the other children.