Chapter 2 - 216, 219, and 237

(The story picture is the building they're in)

|Blood/gore, needles, panic|

216 (Ochako) POV:

I got shoved back into my cell. My friends were waiting. 237, Tenya, immediately rushes to me. "No injuries this time?" He asks. I shake my head. 219, Denki, comes over with his signature I hate life but I'm pretending to love it smile.

"You got off easy, next time I bet they'll bring you out to the dirt to practice again." He says.

I shake my head. "Guys, they have more." I whisper. Tenya and Denki look at me. "I met another boy." They both stare at me.

"Of course!" Denki yells after a moment, throwing up his hands. "Of course they have more kids like us!" Tenya shh's him.

"What did he look like?" Tenya asks. I sit down on the floor, and Denki goes off to the corner to grab our small, raggedy blanket. I hug Tenya and Denki joins once he puts the blanket over me.

"His hair was two different colors." I say. "White and red."

"Whoa, really?" Denki says. I nod.

"And his eyes were two different colors as well." I continue, releasing my hold on Tenya. "One blue and one brown."

After that I recount everything that happened in the nursery room. Tenya shudders at the end. "Horrible, just horrible." He says. "Let's go to bed now, we don't know what will happen tomorrow." Yup, Tenya being the dad.

<^>

The next day a nurse comes into our cell.

(I just want to be clear that the 'cells' are completely cube room with no windows or lights. Absolutely black all the time. Very empty and cold.)

She blinks at us. "216, 237, and 219." She says. We all get up, and follow her to the nursery room again.

When we get inside, I notice that they barely cleaned up what happened last time. There was still an imprint on the ceiling, and a lot of pebbles were still around. Tenya directs us to the soft carpet in the back to sit on. Denki grabs a small fidget from the shelf and starts playing with it.

Then we hear yelling. "NO!" I hear a boy say. The door flings open to reveal the same half and half boy from before. Two nurses drop him on the ground and quickly shut the door as they leave. The boy screams, not noticing me and my friends yet. He stares at the door and puts his palms to it. He breathes out slowly and, was that frost? I watch silently in fascination, and see my friends do the same.

The boy turns around and notices us. He stares with fear before recognizing me from yesterday.

He stares at me. "You." He whispers.

"Hello." I ask. "My name is Ochako. Or number 216." He stares at Tenya and Denki wearily. "Those are my friends Denki and Tenya." The boy frowns. "What's your name?"

"Sho." He says. "My name is Sho."

Tenya steps forward, which Sho flinches at. "I am number 237, or Tenya Iida, nice to meet you." He says, extending his hand. Sho takes it after a moment.

"Heyo!" Denki says. "I'm Denki!"

"Are you new here?" I ask. Sho shakes his head. "How long?" He looks at the ground in thought. He opens his mouth to respond.

"Number 234." The robotic voice says. "Use your power." Sho looks scared and looks around the room. Suddenly, the air condition turns on full blast and it becomes really cold. In less than a minute, I'm already breathing out visible air.