Chapter 6 - 222, 201, and 183

|Blood/gore, Knives, Surgery, Needles|

Third Person POV:

The bowl disintegrated in his hands again. The fifteen year old boy looked up with glaring eyes. The two nurses in the room scribble something on their clipboards.

The nurses give him another thing, a plant with water dripping off of it. The second he touches it, the plant, even the water, becomes grey and turns to dust. The boy stares at his hands with disdain. But the nurses in front of him looked at him with delight.

"Alright, 183, you can go now." One nurse says. "That's all we need today."

She set down her board and ushered him out. But right as he left, he saw the word destructive on her board.

...

The boy had two gloves that went up to his elbows. They were locked on with some sort of band, so the boy couldn't take them off and.. harm people. The two nurses escorted him back to his room/cell and opened the door. He was greeted with two sets of familiar eyes. One set purple and the other gold.

The golden eyed girl was wearing an outfit you have in those insane asylums. Her blonde hair was put in two messy buns, one of them almost falling out of its position. A shock collar was attached to her neck. She was twelve.

The purple eyed boy next to her was fidgeting with his hands like he always does. He had purple hair as well. It was short, chin length. Another shock collar was attached to his neck. He was eleven.

"Tenko!!" The girl exclaimed happily, jumping onto him as he entered the room. Although she couldn't hug him since her arms were tucked away, she just bumped into him and stayed there. "I've missed you!"

Tenko tried to push the girl off but stopped when he realized it was useless. "They were testing me, Himiko. And I wasn't gone that long." Tenko said.

The other boy rolled his eyes, although it was hard to see through his hair. "She kept asking me when you were going to be back." He said in monotone. "It was annoying." He deadpans Himiko.

"Aw, don't be like that, Toshi!" She says grinning, showing off her fangs. She lets go of Tenko and runs at the boy. "Toshi! Toshi! Hitoshi! Toshi!" She jumps at him but he evades. He yelps as she jumps at him again, bringing her teeth onto his arm. "MHM."

The door opens again and a nurse comes in key. The three kids immediately stop what they're doing and freeze. The nurse grabs Himiko by the wrist and pulls her to the back of the room. A chain was there, and the nurse took no time to unlock the two handcuffs and locking them onto Himiko.

"She didn't do anything!" Tenko said. The nurse turned to him with a cold stare.

"If she is taught she can bite whoever she wants, she won't be able to be used." The nurse said. Then she takes out a device and attaches it to the girl. All the kids go quiet, they know what the thing does. The nurse presses the on switch and the chained girl suddenly starts twitching violently and screaming. The nurse grimaces. "Shut up, will you?" She said and took a gag out.

"Stop it!" Hitoshi screams. The nurse doesn't turn to him before responding.

"Be quiet-!" She drops her shackles and stops moving. If you look, you would see her pupils have turned white, and her mouth went slack.

Hitoshi smiles slightly. "Turn the thing off." He orders. The nurse does so. "Take it off and put it on you." The nurse obeys. After the thing clicks in place, Hitoshi presses the button himself. The nurse starts twitching and shaking as Himiko did, but stays quiet. "Stop shaking.. It's annoying." Hitoshi ordered. The nurse immediately stops moving.

"W-Wow, Toshi, now she's in pain but no one will know." Himiko says from the ground. Tenko rushed over to her.

(I'm going to power up some of the quirks in this, so yeah. Some stuff might be overpowered but oh well🤷)

"That's not enough," Tenko says quietly. "She needs to suffer." He reaches to his neck and scratches a little. Himiko grabs his hands and looks at him.

"No." She says simply.

"Give me the key." Hitoshi orders. The nurse does what he says again and he unlocks Himiko. Then, he and Tenko push the nurse over to the doorway.

After that, they sit down next to Himiko and wait.

...

Hitoshi wakes up in a medical recliner in a dark room. He blinks the blurriness out of his eyes and takes a moment to realize where he is.

After he does, he jolts and sits upward. Or tries to sit upward. His body, he also realizes, won't move. He notices that there were multiple needles putting something in his arms and legs, and Hitoshi assumes that more were around where he couldn't see them.

The head doctor comes into the room. He makes a tsk sound and sits on a chair by Hitoshi. "You've been a naughty boy, 222, you can't just use your gift like that." He said, tapping the arm chair.

Hitoshi opens his mouth but his vocal cords wouldn't work.

"Ah, yes, we have created a medicine that stops voices for a while." The doctor said. Hitoshi stares at him, terrified. "Oh don't worry, it only works for a few hours." Hitoshi tries to move his arm to touch his throat, but all that happens is his pointer finger twitches. "That, you see, is a result of a medicine we have called Hexaporin."

Hitoshi opens his mouth again, but nothing comes out. He tries to scream, and not a single peep is heard.

(Before we start this next scene, I just want to say I AM NOT A DOCTOR OR MEDICAL PERSON OF ANY KIND! Any terms I might use I got from google and is probably inaccurate. THIS IS FANTASY SO I AM STRETCHING THINGS)

"You'll be put back in your room in a while," The doctor says. "But I have to do my tests first." He takes a syringe from his table. "Now, for this part, I'm going to need you to be a little sleepy." He stabs the syringe into Hitoshi's arm.

Hitoshi felt the effects immediately. At this point in life, he didn't even try to stop them. His head fell forward as he fell into unconsciousness.

The doctor felt the boy's pulse and nodded. He grabbed a knife and a lot of bandages. The knife cut into the sleeping boy's jaw, making blood pour down the side of his neck. The doctor presses a cloth to the cut for a moment. After that moment, he makes another cut on his neck, resulting in a large burst of blood to splatter across the ground. But then the unconscious boy starts choking and the doctor quickly takes another syringe and sticks it into the boy's neck. The blood flow stops, but the boy keeps choking. His chest rises and falls unevenly. The doctor grabbed another syringe(Magic syringes) and injected the boy with it as well. This time, Hitoshi stopped moving completely.

The doctor reclined the chair so Hitoshi was lying flat. Then the doctor grinned, this was when he had some fun.

<^> To Be Continued

(1.1 words)

I LIKE GORE DON'T JUDGE ME 😭