Chapter 22 - Honored Guests

|The picture above is Charlie. I've decided that they're going to be a reoccurring character, their pronouns are They/them|
|Drugs|

Third Person POV:

Aizawa handed out a piece of blank paper. Everyone looked down at them with confusion.

"Alright." Aizawa sighed. "Today you're going to meet some very special people. They came all the way from Hollywood to meet with you, so you all better behave."

Mina's hand shot straight up. "Hollywood as in the United States?" She inquired. "Who are we meeting?" Shoto in the back glanced at Izuku's desk again. Not here.

Aizawa sighed again. He rolled his eyes, and the students got the idea he was already annoyed with the guest. "Without further ado, meet Kei-" He was interrupted by the door swinging open.

Two boys enter, looking around twenty three years old. Touya and Keigo. Once the shock wore off, almost everyone started to yell out. "KEIGO TAKAMI AND TOUYA TODOROKI!?!?!?!" Mina yells the loudest. Keigo waves at the students while Touya nods his head.

Aizawa glares at the class, which quiets them down. He looks at Touya.

"Yeah, so hello." He greets. "Yes, I'm Touya Todoroki and this is Keigo Takami. Aizawa-kun told us to come here and talk with you about how, ah, sh*tty the world is when it comes to acting." Keigo elbows him in the side. "Ow!"

Tooru raises her hand. "Are you single, Keigo???" She asks with a glance at Mina.

Touya looks at Keigo. "Yeah, answer the question." He taunts. "Are you single?" Keigo glares at him and turns to the students.

"Now I am." He says. Touya gapes. Keigo turns back to him. "Just kidding." He kisses the white haired boy on the cheek, earning aw's from most of the students.

Then he looks around the class. "So anyway, as I assume you know, me and Touya here play in My Hero Academia, or for short, MHA." He starts. "We're kinda here to teach you all how to not suck at acting, but since you're already at UA, you guys have a head start."

"Most people say that acting is all about passion and what not." Touya says. "But that's only half true. Fervor is good, but you really need experience to get it together."

Keigo spreads his large wings. " I assume you all know about these things?" He asks. The whole class nods. He nods in response. "Well because of my wings, I got super popular really quickly. Which was nice, but it wasn't the best thing."

"Learning how to act takes time, so that's why we came here." He finishes. "Now let's go to the auditorium!"

...

Once everyone was on stage, Keigo directed them to stand in a line.

"Well, I was going to have us do a stage block," Keigo muses. "But Aizawa tells me you already did that." He flaps his wings a few times, creating gusts of wind to blow into the students faces. He turns to his boyfriend. Touya nods. "So~ we were thinking you could just ask us questions and stuff like that. Because I'm lazy." Keigo smiles.

Shoto checks his phone for any messages from Izuku. None. He raises his hand to get Keigo's attention. "Can I leave? I need to check something-"

"Shoto!" Touya grins. "Dang, my poor heart. My own younger brother doesn't want to hang out with me?"

Mina gasps. "You- your related to him?" She asks. Touya grins and nods while Shoto sighs in defeat.

"You can go, Shoto." Keigo says, seeing the urgency on his face. "I'll fill you in later." The class gasps again. Shoto nods and quickly gets off the stage.

On the way out, Shoto calls Izuku. But he gets a voicemail.

"Hi! This is Izuku. I'm sorry I didn't answer you, I probably was busy! Please call again." The voicemail says. Shoto grits his teeth.

He holds the phone to his ear again. "This is Shoto, please respond, Izuku, I'm worried." He says quickly. Shoto continues to run out of the school.

...[With Izuku]

He was shivering madly. A cold fog blanketed the ground. The frozen air chilled his bones. Izuku took in a shaky breath. He could feel something was wrong, but it was a deep, hidden feeling.

The breath was visible, slowly and small. Izuku whimpered again. The man had called him 'my son'. Son.

Was that his father?

Did his father do that to him?

Izuku's eyes pricked with tears. They trickled off his cheeks and onto the ground. Izuku silently cried, until he drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

The door opened and in came Charlie and the man. Charlie was holding a small syringe in one hand and some cash in the other. They were currently counting the money with a bored expression.

"Charlie." The man says. Charlie looks up and hands the syringe to him.

"Here you go, Mr. Hisashi Midoriya." They say with fake cheerfulness. "Two hundred 'n thirty three, two hundred 'n thirty four.." They whisper under their breath. After they finish counting, they look up at Mr. Midoriya. "Sooo.. Are you going to torture your son?"

Hisashi looks up with an annoying expression. He crouches down to Izuku and kneels on the floor. He gently picks the boy up bridal style and nudges him so he wakes up.

"No.." Izuku whispers.

His eyes open all the way and he stares at his 'father'. A second passes before he tries to sit up and push his father away. His father sighs and inserts the syringe into Izuku's neck.

"No!" Izuku says. He tries to struggle out of his father's grip. "No! No!"

His father holds him down while they wait for the drugs to kick in. Izuku whispers one last no before his head lolls to the side and he stares up at the ceiling with a dazed expression. His father stands up and looks at Charlie. They look at the drugged boy with a judging expression.

They both walk out of the room and into the elevator. Charlie presses the button with the number 407. The elevator beeps and they ascend.

After a few minutes of crappy elevator music, the elevator beeps again. The doors open to reveal a penthouse looking area.

 The doors open to reveal a penthouse looking area

Mr. Midoriya and Charlie walk over to the sofas and Hisashi sets Izuku on one of them.

Charlie sits down and crosses their legs. They take their phone out and go silent. Izuku blinks slowly. "Where am I?" He says deliriously. His head rolls left and right. "Ooo, pretty view..."

With another judging face, Charlie stands up and goes to the kitchen.

<^> To Be Continued

(1.1k words)

Yes, yes, I know, I sh*tty ending. Leave me alone.