Chapter 19 - Class 1A

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Third Person POV:

"Why are we here? This isn't theater class yet!" Ochako complains.

Aizawa glares at her. "UA is known for his freestyle teaching, that means I can do what I want in my class." He explains. "Now, Midoriya, Todoroki, come here and help me demonstrate."

When Shoto and Izuku walked over, Mina furrowed her brows. That name.. it rang a bell.

Aizawa directed the two boys to different points on the stage. "Now, Yaoyorozu. Tokoyami. Come here as well." He says.

"Go Yaomomo!" A girl in the crowd cheers.

Those two come up Izuku and Shoto. "I want you to do a stage block. I'm going to give you an idea and you have to make a small skit. Got it?"

Shoto and Izuku nod. But Yaomomo and Tokoyami gave their teacher confused looks.

"What's the idea?" Izuku says, his cheerful attitude disappears into a more serious one when he does acting. "Are we meant to stay center stage or are we able to move around?"

Aizawa looks at him for a moment. "Ah, right, you would understand this." He muses. "The idea is that you all are reporters, one of you has a good story. You may move around the stage." Izuku nods and turns to Shoto with a smile.

"Alright, I'll be the one with the story, you all can be the reporters." Shoto says. Izuku walks around the stage for a moment before snapping his fingers and pointing to two places. The 'audience' looked at him with confusion for a moment before Shoto stepped in the first place.

Izuku pointed at Yaomomo and then at a different spot, and pointed at Tokoyami and another spot.

After that, Izuku stepped in his position and started acting. The audience who didn't know him was in awe with how good Shoto and him were.

...

Aizawa gave everyone homework and then sent everyone out. Izuku grabbed Shoto's hand, cheerfully said goodbye to everyone and left.

"That was weird." A girl from the back said. She had short purple hair and looked punk rock-ish. "He is so sunshine and cheer and then switches to this weird serious side when he's on stage."

Eijiro shrugs. "Not too weird, it's kinda normal for him."

"Do you know him or something?" A dark green haired girl says. Eijiro nods and then leaves. Katsuki flips the girl off and leaves as well.

...{A few weeks Later}

Izuku plops down on the couch. "Why is real school so hard??"

Shoto slips his shoes off and sets his book bag on the table. Eijiro and Katsuki immediately went to the kitchen to cook something.

Keigo walks in. "Oh hey Shoto!" He greets. "I just got back from filming, do you want to see a seek pick into season four?" Shoto and Izuku shake their heads.

"I would rather watch it when it comes out, but can I see the behind the scenes again?" Izuku says as Ochako and Himiko go to the Ochako's room. "I like seeing you fail in a million takes." Keigo pouts and goes to the kitchen to get a snack.

Shoto sits next to Izuku and scrolls on his phone. "More news about your brother?" Izuku asks. "These fans really don't take a break. They found out about his relationship with Keigo almost immediately." Shoto just nods.

He notices a blogger and clicks the link. "Hey, isn't that Mina from class?" He says and shows the phone to Izuku.

"Oh, yeah!" The greenette confirms excitedly. "Wow, she has her own blog. That's cool."

Katsuki and Eijiro enter the room again, placing a dish on the dining table. Katsuki looks up the stairs. "Oi! Pink cheeks, stop sucking blood lover's face and get down here!" He yells. "And get the emos and sparky!"

A few seconds later, Ochako scrambles downstairs with Himiko in tow. She smiles nervously. "Sorry, sorry, I'm here now." She says.

Tenko comes down with his phone in his hand, eyeing the dish Katsuki created. "What did you make this time? If it's roasted duck again, I swear to god.." He says.

Denki scrambled down half awake. Hitoshi follows him and sighs when Denki yawns. "He woke up from a nap." He explains. Denki sits at the table and reaches for the food, but Katsuki smacks his hand away using a spatula.

"Wait till everyone's sitting down, you idiot." Katsuki says.

Izuku sits next to Shoto, and Katsuki eyes the half n half. "Are you staying to eat? Because I made enough for everyone but you." He says while glaring.

Shoto just shrugs and continues to talk with Izuku. Everyone sits down and Katsuki allows them to eat.

...

"Why do you have to leavvveeee???" Izuku complains while holding onto Shoto's arm. The boy puts his shoes on with little difficulty.

"Sorry, Izu, but I can't just stay." Shoto says. He kisses Izuku's cheek. "Love you." He says and goes out the door. Izuku frowns and walks down the hall.

Ochako makes many eyebrow gestures with a smug smile as he passes her. "Oh, be quiet, we've kissed before." Izuku says and goes up to his room.

Himiko shrugs and pulls Ochako into the her own room. Izuku sits at his desk and emails his acting instructor about his classes. He was a top student in the class, and had all these good experience points from acting in real things as well.

Tenko comes into the room with a knock. "Hey, Izuku?" He asks. The greenette turns to him with a smile. The white haired boy shakes pieces of paper in the air. "Can you help?" Izuku nods and stands up to go with Tenko to his room. Once they're there, Izuku helps Tenko with his homework for a few hours.

A crash comes from the living room, followed by a 'ow!'. Izuku gets up and starts to walk down the hallway to the stairs.

But as he passes his room, he hears a new email ping on his computer. Izuku walks in, and clicks the notification. It was an invitation for a TV show that was coming, but the audition was tomorrow at 10 a.m. Something in Izuku's gut was giving him a weird feeling, but he also felt a strange pull.

So he signed up for it, and promptly went to bed.

<^> To Be Continued

(1k words)

😈