Chapter 24 - "Touya's Calling.."

|Drugs, more kidnapping|

Third Person POV:

Shoto had left to go home, and told everyone to keep an eye on Izuku. So they placed him on the couch and covered him with a soft blanket.

They decided to take turns watching him, and it was Ochako and Denki's turn now.

After a few hours into the morning, Izuku yawns and sits up a little bit. He rubs his dry eyes. Denki stopped speaking with Ochako and they both turned to him.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Denki greets with a joking smile.

Izuku sits all the way up and looks around. "Did Shoto go home?" He says before yawning again. Denki and Ochako both nod. Izuku blinks and rubs the sleep out of his eyes. He then unsteadily stands up, earning fussing from Denki and Ochako. "I'm okay, chill." Izuku teases.

"You're not okay!" Ochako fusses. "You got super sick because of those bastards and you can barely even stand!"

A loud ringing comes from the kitchen. Hitoshi comes downstairs and answers the landline.

The reason they have a landline is it's a direct phone connection to the Todoroki mansion, also they think it's a funny thing to have in the house.

"Hello?" Hitoshi says. "Oh hey Touya." A pause. "No, he isn't home. I thought he stayed at your place for the night?" Another pause. "When was the last time you saw him?" A long pause. "This is bad, Touya, this is really bad. You need to come here."

The three teens in the living room looked at Hitoshi for an explanation. He rubs the bridge of his nose and sighs.

"What's wrong?" Denki asks. Hitoshi comes into the living room and sits next to his sparky boyfriend.

"Keigo's missing, and I have a bad feeling of where he is." Hitoshi says, staring at Izuku. Both him and Ochako paled.

...

Touya opened the door of his house and left. He was tired from teaching people and really didn't like the fact that Keigo didn't seem to be anywhere. He told Fuyumi where he was going, so she wouldn't flip. Hitoshi didn't tell him what was wrong, so Touya was extra worried.

He tried Keigo's phone again. "Pick up, pick up." Touya mutters.

The call doesn't go through, which made Touya even more worried. He looked up the sidewalk, and something caught his eyes.

It was a person, they were staring at Touya a block away. The white haired boy got even more concerned. He kept walking, trying to avoid the person the best he could.

Once the person was out of sight, Touya sighed. Then something stabbed him in the neck and he blanked.

...[Two Hours ago]

Keigo flew up the side of the building, he was glad that he didn't have to keep his wings secret, that would be tiring.

He flew down to a shorter building and landed on the roof. Touya told him to go get some groceries, but Keigo just wanted to fly around for a bit.

With another swoosh of his wings, Keigo landed in a small park. He ruffled his feathers a little bit and looked around. Today there weren't a lot of people, which he was grateful for. Don't get me wrong, he loves having fans and stuff, but sometimes it's just too much.

Then he heard a branch snapping and turned to it. There was a person about his age, many younger or older, looking at him.

"Hello." They said in monotone.