Chapter 34 - Peace with you

Third Person POV:

The next day Hado and Amajiki allowed Izuku to go to school if someone was with him all the time. Shoto immediately said he wanted that role.

So when Izuku entered the classroom ten minutes before the bell with Shoto next to him, they were both bombarded with questions. "What happened to you?!?" Momo asked, being the mother of the group.

Izuku was still looking a little too pale and he was slightly shaking. He just smiled. "I heard that my friends exposed us." He directs the words to Ochako and there was playful venom in his voice. "But anyway, I got kidnapped." He rolls his eyes.

"WHAT!??!" The entire class yells. Shoto covers Izuku's ears and gives everyone a death stare.

Mina clears her throat. "Sorry, it's just.. Who kidnapped you and why??" She says with concern.

"The.." He trails off for a moment, and turns to Shoto. "What was the thing called again?"

"Corporation." Shoto says.

Izuku nods with a smile. "The corporation was called TTCR, it's the same place we.. um, you know." He says vaguely, but everyone knew. "Anywho, they messed with my brain but now I'm back." He makes weird hand gestures. "So now there's two doctors walking around the house all day checking on him, it's annoying."

"Him?" Kyoka asks. Izuku looks up at her with a confused expression. "You said hi-"

Shoto made a small 'it happens sometimes' gesture out of Izuku's view. Kyoka stops in the middle of the sentence. "The class is about to start." Momo says, which got everyone to rush to their seats.

Aizawa enters the room. He nods an acknowledgement at Izuku before starting class.

...[1 year later {17}]

"YES!!!" Izuku's yell could be heard all around the house. He turned to his boyfriend with a smile. "I got in!"

Shoto smiles at him. "I told you they would accept." He says. "You're super talented."

Izuku had entered an entrance exam for a directing camp in the summer, apparently it was the best of the best and was where you wanted to go if you wanted to start directing as a job. Of course, Izuku had gotten in.

The greenette launches himself at Shoto and hugs him tightly. Shoto kisses the top of Izuku's head lightly.

"Hey, babe, pass the yellow paper?" Eijiro asked Katsuki as he looked down at his computer with thoughtfulness.

His explosive boyfriend passed the paper and sat down next to the red haired boy with a huff of annoyance. Katsuki placed his arms and head down on the table and sighed with more annoyance.

Eijiro was working on an acting intern job for the month. He was doing really well, but it meant he couldn't spend a lot of time with his boyfriend. Katsuki obviously got jealous, but he had to wait.

After a few hours, Katsuki eventually fell asleep on the table. Eijiro finally looked up when he heard the blonde's soft snoring. The red head smiled and stood up, abandoning the work for now, his lover was more important.

Picking him up piggyback style, Eijiro carried the sleeping Katsuki up to their shared room. He placed him on the bed and pulled the blanket up to Katsuki's neck.

Katsuki sighed contently, and Eijiro's smile grew a little. He looked out the door and back at the blonde before giving up and lying next to Katsuki.

Denki watches Eijiro bring Katsuki up the stairs from the couch and looks back at his own boyfriend. Hitoshi was on his phone a few feet away, occasionally yawning. "Toshi?" Denki says. The purple haired boy looked up and then swiveled his head towards Denki.