Chapter 29 - Displeasing

|Burns, medical things|

[The next day]

Third Person POV:

"Alright, let's go in." Izuku says. Shoto glances at him one more time. He had been acting weird all morning, very blank and serious.

They had all decided to go through the back door to avoid as many people as possible, so they were all currently in an alleyway behind the building.

Denki electrocuted the keypad, which made it unlock, and pulled the door open. The group ran in, leaving Denki, Eijiro, and Tenko behind as backup. The others who weren't going into the building stayed at home.

Shoto directed them to the elevator. Once anyone was inside, Shoto pressed the button with the lowest number. Which also happened to be -200.

He glanced at Izuku, who had a far away look in his eyes, like his was thinking about something else. Shoto grazed his finger tips against Izuku's for reassurance, but the greenette pulled his hand away. Shoto frowned, his boyfriend never passed up the opportunity to hold his hand, did he do something wrong?

The elevator dinged and the door opened, revealing a very long hallway. Ochako sighed. "Alright, let's go." She says and starts walking. Katsuki growls and follows her. The Todoroki's aside from Shoto follow as well. Shoto turned to Izuku and stopped him from continuing.

"Are you okay?" He says. Izuku turns to him with a frown. "You seem annoyed. Did I do something?"

Izuku rolls his eyes. "You always do something." He mutters and pushes past him. "Let's just get to your brother and whatnot."

Now Shoto knew something was up. But he followed him anyway. Shoto caught up with Fuyumi and started to walk next to her. He glared down at the floor with a brooding face. His sister saw his face, but didn't question him.

After a long walk, they entered a large throne room. Everyone gaped at the extravagant area.

"There he is!" Fuyumi says and points to the hanging cage in the air. Sure enough, Touya was sleeping there, slightly swinging and completely unconscious.

Katsuki crossed his arms. "So how do we get him down?" He grumbles. "He's almost twenty feet in the air."

"Ochako, use your power and get me and Katsuki up there." Shoto says. "Katsuki can blast the bars open and I'll use my ice to slide us all down-"

"I don't think that would be possible." A new voice says. Everyone looks over to see Mr. King enter the throne room. He grins at them and gestures to Touya in the air. "Do you like my weapon?"

Enji balls his hands into fists. "What the hell did you do to my son?" He growls at the man. Mr. King's grin just widened and he sat on his throne.

He pulls out the remote and waves it around. "You all are the people the man warned me about, you know. He especially told me to look out for you." He points to Izuku. "But oh well, with my weapon, I can get rid of anything that displeases me." He raises his eyebrow at them. "And you displease me."

The group glares at him murderously. "What the hell do you mean?" Katsuki asks.

Mr. King's grin almost split his face with how wide his grin was. "I believe you will see." He points the remote at Enji and presses the button. A small beeping sound echoed through the entire room.

Suddenly, the cage Touya was engulfed in flames. Everyone gasps. When the flames slowed down, they saw Touya sitting up and staring down at Enji with a blank look. But what made everyone unsettled was the fact that his eyes were completely white.

Another button was pressed and the cage door opened.

"126. Attack." Mr. King says.

To everyone's horror, Touya practically crawls out of the cage like some sort of animal, and leaps down onto the ground, using his fire down cushion his fall. While everyone's attention is on Touya, Mr. King slowly makes his way out of the room.

He lunges at Enji and grabs him by the arms, burning him. Enji grunts and tries to hold Touya away from him. Shoto barrels into Touya, pushing him away from his father. Shoto uses his ice to shield him from Touya fire, but the older's fire keeps melting it away.

"Touya, stop it!" Shoto says through gritted teeth.

The boy growls at him, but Shoto keeps making ice, pushing him against the wall. A circle of ice encases Touya. He continues to thrash around, releasing a lot of flames.

Katsuki creeps around Touya and promptly hits him in the back of the neck, making his fire stop and him to fall against the floor. Shoto melts the ice and quickly crouches down next to his brother, waving Natsuo to come over as well.

Natsuo checks his arms and face. "This is a lot of first and second degree burns." Natsuo says worriedly. He looks around for Mr. King. "Um, guys, the guy is gone."

"Damn it!" Katsuki grumbles. "I want to kill him." He stalks away.

Natsuo looks at Fuyumi, who was holding his med kit. "Fuyumi." He says, holding his hand out. She gives it to him immediately. He turns back to his older brother and takes out some clean bandages. He carefully wraps the burns on Touya's arm. Touya inhaled sharply, which made Natsuo winced.

"It's okay, Touya." Fuyumi whispers as she crouches down to her brother as well. "We're here."

Touya whimpers slightly. His breathing comes in short bursts. "Touya, calm down." Natsuo says. "I need to finish your bandages." He starts wrapping Touya's other arm. Touya winces, but stays quiet. When Natsuo starts wrapping his neck, Touya's eyes snap open and he gasps.

Thankfully, the irises were back in his eyes. "Touya, please calm down." Fuyumi says. "You're burnt very bad."

But Touya wouldn't calm down. His eyes kept flickering all over the place, and his breathing started heading toward hyperventilating. Natsuo grabbed an oxygen mask and placed it over Touya's face. It made Touya even more stressed, and he tried to pull the mask off his face. Natsuo gently held Touya arms away and Touya fell asleep.

"I think we can go now." Natsuo says. "But we.."

"I can carry him." Enji says. Natsuo nods slightly.

<^> To Be Continued

(1k words)

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW