Chapter 32 - School? Now?

|Barfing|

Third Person POV:

The group explained. Amajiki listened.

He promised them he wouldn't tell anyone. When they explained to Hado later, she promised the same.

"Denki's going to have a grade three concussion." Hado said to Amajiki. "The hit to his head was bad, but he should recover fully in a few weeks. Nothing too bad. He'll wake up in a bit. Though I recommend having a barf bucket close." They exchanged notes and Hado explained some symptoms Denki might have.

Hitoshi had woken up a few minutes beforehand, and was sitting next to Denki watching over him protectively. There was a large bandage on the side of his head, where Ms. Wright had hit him, but it wasn't bleeding anymore, which was good.

A groan came from the yellow haired boy, and Denki sat up clutching his head.

"Ow, what the.." He mutters and rubs his eyes. "Hitoshi?"

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Hitoshi asked.

Denki blinks. Then he puts his hand to his mouth as he gags. Hitoshi quickly grabs the bucket that had been put to the side and holds it in front of Denki. The boy hurls his stomach out for a few moments.

Hitoshi wipes Denki face with a cloth. "What happened?" Denki asks.

His boyfriend laughs slightly. "The rich lady knocked you out for a few hours. You have a concussion." He explains. "Shoto's father is calling the police to apprehend everyone involved right now, so don't worry."

Hado came into the room with Amajiki. The blue haired girl was holding a clipboard and the indigo haired boy was holding his phone.

Denki locked eyes with Hado and he leaped off the couch. "I know you!" He exclaims in surprise and points at Hado. "You were at the facility!"

Hado dropped the clipboard. Hitoshi looked at her for an explanation.

Amajiki frowned. "What facility?" He asks.

Hado opened and closed her mouth a few times. Then she sighed. "Okay, Um, I used to work in the facility the kids were in." She explained, looking very guilty. "I only knew about the kids a few weeks before they were saved. And a week after finding out about them, I ran away."

"I know it's stupid, but I was afraid." She says. "Then I anonymously tipped the police in the right direction."

Denki seemed to calm down at the explanation. Hitoshi grabbed his hand as the boy sat back down.

Amajiki turned to his friend. "You never told me.." He says. Hado shrugged.

...

"Why do we have to go to school now?" Eijiro complains to Denki.

The boy shrugs. "Everyone will get suspicious." He says. "Although, Izuku's still not awake yet, are you sure we need to go now?" He says to Keigo. The blonde nods.

"We'll take care of Izuku while you're at school, don't worry." Touya tells Shoto.

The dual hair colored boy frowns and nods. The fifteen year olds leave the house and go on the bus.

Once they were at school, Aizawa informed them it was the day to present the research projects.

"Tokoyami, you're first." He says. The emo boy gets up and does his presentation. Everyone slowly went, and before anyone knew it, it was the last one. "Mina." Aizawa says flatly. The pink haired girl smiles and walks over to the board. Aizawa turns back to the class. "This one is a sensitive subject to some people, so if needed, you can leave." He says and makes sure to make eye contact with all the super powered kids.

Mina clicks the button to start her presentation. "For this project I'm doing the 'Super Powered Children from 2006 - 2014." She says. Color drained from Denki's face, but he quickly put his guard back up. Ochako smiles nervously.

"In 2006, two kids went missing that somehow had super powers." Mina says with a grin, looking around the class like she was telling a scary story on Halloween. "Now in the present, we know that one of those kids was none other than famous actor Keigo Takami. It was just luck that we got to meet him last week." She changes the slide. "Later in 2014, several more kids also went missing, having been reported as having the same strange abilities."

Hitoshi looked over at Denki, who looked a bit nauseous. Mina continued. "After a long time, the police reopened the case." She said, changing the slide to another. "Using detective work, they were able to figure out where the children were and save them!"

Sero's hand went up. Mina called on him. "Um, this isn't real right?" He asked with a confused smile. "Like, none of these kids actually have powers right? Keigo was just a extremely rare case."

Mina smiled almost evilly. "If one person has it, why can't others?" She asks. Sero went quiet. Mina turned to Aizawa. "Another thing I found, was that you were apparently a policeman at the time. Do you remember hearing about this?"

"No." Aizawa said. Mina frowned, disappointed. "I helped lead the case."

That caused many outbursts.

After everyone calmed down, Mina asked more. "So you know some of the kids?" She asked excitedly.

Aizawa nodded. "Yes, and I'm still in contact with them today." He says. He looks around the room and spots a few of the kids smiling. "I could call them right now if that would be useful."

"Oh my gosh, yes!" Tooru said loudly. Aizawa raised an eyebrow around the class, and a few of the kids slightly nodded.

He sighed tiredly. "Some are in this class, believe it or not." He reveals. Gasps come from everyone. People all look around at their classmates. "If you want to tell them, go ahead." Everyone went silent at those words, knowing they were directed to the super powered kids.

"I'll go first!" Ochako says smiling while standing up. Everyone turns to her with shocked expressions. "Who wants to see?"

A lot of loud rackets come from the class. "Are you serious?" "No way!" "Ochako!?!?"'s were heard.

Tsuyu raises her hand. "I think we would all like to see." The green haired girl says.

Ochako smiles and nods, before tapping the desk in front of her and having it rise up into the air. Lots of ooo's and woah's came from the classmates before she taps her fingers together and the desk drops back down.

Aizawa taps the desk. "Yes, yes, alright." He sighs again. "If you want, you can show off your power." He glares at a few kids. "But if you burn anything, never again."

"Why would anyone burn anything?" Mina asks, still in the front of the class.

"Aw, come on, sensei!" Eijiro says. "We wouldn't do that."

Everyone turns to him. "You as well?" Tooru asks. Eijiro smiles nervously.

"Yup, and me as well." Hitoshi says in the back. He waves at everyone as they look in his direction.

Denki raises his hand. "Don't forget me!" He says with a cheerful grin.

"Me as well." Iida says.

Katsuki grins. "Oi, extras, I'm better than all these idiots." He says, making some crackling explosions in his hand, drawing everyone's attention.

"Me and Izuku are also in this group." Shoto says.

The rest of the classmates looked around so fast that their heads hurt.

"WHAT!?!??!"

<^> To Be Continued

(1.1k words)

the REVEAL

I think the last chapter is the next one? Maybe the next next one?

The Strange Ones || MHA AU ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें