6

The game is in its second half just after the phenomenal cheer teams halftime performance

They blow me away everytime.

We're up by 20 but anything can happen so I hope the team doesn't get too cocky.

The ref blows his whistle calling a foul on one of the Gophers players against Miami, at that Naomi stands up angrily

"BOOOO, fire this dimwit and hire someone who actually knows how to do their fucking job!".

"Yeah! Listen to the very sexy young lady right here" An old man shouts.

Naomi glances back and flips him off shutting him up real quick.

One time when Naomi and I were in middle school we were at the gas station getting snacks for the sleepover we were having that night at her house when we were going to check out some creepy-looking guy with about three teeth who offered to pay for our things in a very smoker like voice.

"Hand over the snacks ladies, pretty girls like yourselves shouldn't have to pay for things" his breath smelt like weed and vodka so we just stood there in shock and let him pay since it was free food for us, then practically sprinted out of the store.

Then we bursted out laughing until we finished walking back to Naomi's house.

Love the good old days.

My life was carefree back then I had Dance, Books, Naomi, and Warren and that was all I needed.

It's about halfway through the second half and the hurricanes make both of their free throws, the crowd does not like that very much.

We decided to grab some concessions. We rise from our seats and hold hands careful not to lose each other trying to walk through the stadium.

We squeeze past people and make our way down the stairs to the concessions area.

"The game is getting heated," Naomi says, saying heated in a higher octave.

"I know right, I'm kind of worried, especially the other team coming off of a winning season." Naomi agrees with Maeve.

We order our food at the counter and they give us a ticket to hold onto so they can bring our food to us. We take a seat at the table waiting for our food to come.

"So guys, what do we think about the games so far? Should we come back for more this season?" Maeve asks, resting her head on her hand on the table.

To which I reply. "Um hell yeah, this is amazing." Naomi agrees with me.

Maeve smiles at us.

"701!!" A loud voice yells, I stand from my seat at the table, walk over and give the man a small smile, and grab the food.

Before I can even get back to the table Naomi and Maeve are already attacking it.

"Oh my god, it smells so good" Naomi moans tilting her head slightly back.

Maeve puts her nose closer to the bag of food. "You're right Nini, oh my this smells heavenly".

I shake my head and snatch the bag away from both of them then proceed grab my food out with a smile on my face.

We finish eating fairly quickly so we won't miss too much of the game, and we find our way back to our seats.

.......

The score is 65-64 now. The game goes on pretty intensely, both terms playing pretty well, both scoring a decent amount.

There's about 2 minutes left in the game.

Everyone is on the edge of their seats Naomi, Maeve and I hold onto each other's hands for comfort and to calm the nerves.

The score lies at 65-64 still.

Warren is once again up for Jump ball. My nerves are skyrocketing through the roof, I want him to do well.

He deserves it.

The whistle blows for what feels like the one hundredth time tonight, Warren beats the Hurricanes point guard to it grabs the ball, and turns to run down the court to the net.

He's met with about 3 Miami players that don't stop him though he basically runs through them like nothing as he's about to go for the layup when someone comes crashing into him from his side.

I gasp out loud in shook along with most of the crowd.

As he's falling to the floor he throws the ball behind him we all hold our breaths hoping for the best outcome.

The world feels like it's spinning in slow motion.

Warren falls onto the floor just as the ball makes it into the net. The buzzer goes off sending the fans up right out of their seats.

I grab onto Maeve and Naomi and we can't stop screaming and cheering.

We're jumping up and down buzzing with excitement.

I look down over Naomi's shoulder and see Dayton yanking Warren off of the floor and pulling him into some form of bro hug then in a matter of seconds the whole team surrounds him.

He looks so happy like this is where he belongs.

He's always loved basketball even when we were kids. Almost day when we walked home from school together he would talk about basketball and how much he enjoyed it.

His eyes lit up whenever he spoke about the sport he loves so much, it's like a fire went off in him any time he even thought about it, watching him play brings me so much happiness.

His dedication, his sportsmanship and so much more. All things that made me love watching him play even more.

I knew even then, that he was destined for greatness.

.......

Hello my loves!!I hope you are having a so so sooo amazing day! Remember that you are loved \

Hello my loves!!
I hope you are having a so so sooo amazing day! Remember that you are loved \

Feel free to leave advice, feedback and or ideas!
Daily updates!!!
Sorry this chapter is kind of short:)!!
LOVE YOU ALL. BYEEEEEE