38

"Tyler

"Tyler. If you do not stop snoring I will suffocate you with a pillow." I groan covering my ears with a pillow.

Last night I came into this room and climbed into the top bunk and when Tyler came into the room I got scared and acted like I was asleep.

I know, smooth.

"Good morning, Maeve." I hear him mumble. Good thing I woke him up because I don't know how much longer I could have listened to that.

I sit up looking at the wall in front of me for a few minutes thinking about just everything and anything.

Once I compose my thoughts I climb down the bunk bed ladder.

Tyler still has his eyes closed lying on his side facing the wall, I slowly grab the pillow from under his head and hit him with it.

I go to hit him again but he grabs it with his hand chucking it to the other side of the room.

"Do you know what time Linnea and Warren are getting here today?" I ask him and grab my hairbrush plopping down on the bottom bunk while I start to brush my hair looking into the mirror above the dresser.

He sits up abruptly shuffling around to sit next to me on the edge of the bed. "I do not."

I look at him through the mirror for a few seconds finishing up with brushing my hair, our eyes meet for just a second.

"Bye-Bye, see you later." I stand leaving the room.

I close the door behind me exhaling as I lean my head back on the door.

"Maeve." I jump a little looking to my right.

"What the hell, Caden? What do you want?" I know he wants to ask me things about Tyler, even though there is nothing going on between us.

Willow has told me he's been asking her about it.

"Well hello to you too." He grins.

"Let's go swimming!" Willow yells running past us down the hall.

I gesture to Willow. "Oh look at that, what do you know, gotta go!" I run off after Willow.