34

"GIVE ME THAT WARREN OR SO HELP ME I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR DICK AND LINNEA WOULD BE VERY PISSED IF I DID THAT SO I SUGGEST YOU HAND IT OVER!"

The second I fall asleep, everytime. Some loud ass in this house has to be whining about something.

I roll over to reach for Warren but he's not there.

Oh right, I just got woken up by someone screaming at him at about 5 in the morning.

It's so cold in this house.

Warren keeps me warm like a big teddy bear.

I squint my eyes from the bright light coming from the kitchen. I'm shocked at what I see next.

Warren has what looks like Maeve's phone in his hand holding it above her height range.

She's jumping and trying to climb him like a tree in hopes of retrieving her phone but fails miserably.

"You missy have a crush on Tyler?"

"No, I don't." She says seriously.

Shore Maeve, Shore.

"Oh really? Then what are these texts to Willow about how "He's so hot" Oh and my favorite "His muscles look so huggable" Damn.

I could tell she had a small crush on him but not that much.

"Why do you even care?" Good question.

I stay still on the steps trying to be careful so they don't notice me.

"First of all, I don't care at all. Although I think your big brother aka Mama Bear would care, I'm just looking out for both of you really." He shrugs.

"Well, it's none of your business." I feel someone breathing down my neck and turning quickly.

Naomi is standing behind me looking like she might laugh her head off.

I put my finger in front of her mouth, shushing her.

They continue arguing about even more things, they even get to how Warren eats all of the fruit snacks every time we buy them.

Oh minor detail might have forgotten to mention everyone has moved into the boy's house besides me.

But after Warrens and I's conversion tonight that's going to change.

The only reason I haven't already is I've just been too busy, between the Tyler in hospital stuff, and dance. Just a lot of different factors.

It's been about 5 more minutes and somehow Dayton, Maeve, Willow, Caden, Naomi and I are all on the stairs watching this argument go down.

We could've ended it so long ago but it's pretty entertaining as those two almost never argue.

"Oh yeah? Come back and talk when you grow a pair and finally ask Linnea to be your girlfriend."